Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

I Don’t Know How You Rate Prof. Osunbor, But I Am Certain He Has No Class - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Know How You Rate Prof. Osunbor, But I Am Certain He Has No Class (741 Views)

I Paid Chief Anenih N100 Million - Prof Osunbor / Former Edo State Governor Prof Osunbor Decamps To Apc / Oshiomhole Threatens To Jail Anenih, Osunbor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Know How You Rate Prof. Osunbor, But I Am Certain He Has No Class by news9ja: 2:18pm On May 04, 2012
If you ever dreamt of being a successful politician, the likes of Washington and Obama easily comes to mind. These and many other politicians have changed the course and dynamics of politics. Politician’s have over the years found ways to lure people into becoming supporters, ardent believers and followers of their political ideologies.

In Nigeria, the rule of politics has never been on the basis of political philosophies but on the false reasoning of Godfatherism and sycophancy. We have put promises that never materialize above policies that would drastically change the dingy course on whichNigeriahave threaded for many years.

Many Nigerians have become politicians by opportunity and over the years, it is on the know that they fail woefully to make an impart in their community. Let us make the Prof. of Law, Prof. Osunbor our center of criticism.

Now, Prof Osunbor was a senator for eight years and cross review indicates that he was completely unknown by a vast majority of his people for that long period of time. The indigenes only knew of his position when he started his governorship campaign against Commerade Oshiomole. Naturally, as a law maker who represents a people, it is very wired that he was unpopular amongst his own people whom he should by constitution be representing. That fact alone should beg the question of how he emerged the victor in the two polls which sent him to Abuja.

Keep Reading:

(1) (Reply)

Tribalist Is The Same As Racism Say NO To THEM (tribalist= racism) / Let’s Face It, Buhari Is Wrong / Armed Robbers Attack Passenger Bus, Rape Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.