Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now (3451 Views)

Please Nairalanders I Need Mature Advice / Pls. Nairalanders I Need Advice / In Dire Need Of Honest Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by Tgirl4real(f): 10:47pm On May 08, 2012
Lol @ Steph. U aint serious o. Moderating highness also got me loling. grin grin

Ok o. Expect to hear from me soon. And I hope u are able to fix sum'n for Kalma. Thanks.
Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by maclatunji: 3:18pm On May 09, 2012
@Kaima Tee, is it safe for me to assume you got the invitation?
Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by Tgirl4real(f): 3:50pm On May 09, 2012
maclatunji: @Kaima Tee, is it safe for me to assume you got the invitation?

just thinking out loud, since you have Kalma's email add, why not contact her via that. She would probably get it faster.

Just thinking o . . .
Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by maclatunji: 3:54pm On May 09, 2012
^I don't want her to be able to contact me out of here. Besides, it is not ethical to single her out of other applicants. The only reason I bother here is to be sure she gets a fair chance at the job like everybody else.
Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by maclatunji: 4:03pm On May 09, 2012
Tgirl4real:

just thinking out loud, since you have Kalma's email add, why not contact her via that. She would probably get it faster.

Just thinking o . . .

By the way, don't think the same will happen with you if you contact me. This her case is quite unique- I wouldn't want her to be disadvantaged if she does prove to be the best person at the interview. It may look like she is not deserving when she probably is if by some chance it does emerge that she has been in contact with moi.
Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by Tgirl4real(f): 4:10pm On May 09, 2012
maclatunji:

By the way, don't think the same will happen with you if you contact me. This her case is quite unique- I wouldn't want her to be disadvantaged if she does prove to be the best person at the interview. It may look like she is not deserving when she probably is if by some chance it does emerge that she has been in contact with moi.

oh. I get. You don't want to have personal interactions that may hinder her getting the job. Kool. cool
Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by Flaix(f): 4:17pm On May 09, 2012
Oga Maclatunji me sef dey find work oh undecided
Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by maclatunji: 4:22pm On May 09, 2012
maclatunji: @Kaima Tee, is it safe for me to assume you got the invitation?

No need for invitation yet I have discovered. Too many junior positions to be screened before positions like marketing can be attended to.
Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by maclatunji: 3:53pm On May 10, 2012
KaimaTee: Pls nairalanders, I am in need of a job, any job. Yes I am a graduate and was working.but righr now any job will do . I need to get a job urgently to take care of myself lest I go crazy.Like I said before, Any job will do for now.I stay around ikeja. your help is needed.My number is 08089973634, Nothing is too small.Thanks all in advance.

Check your e-mail box.
Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by Tgirl4real(f): 3:58pm On May 10, 2012
maclatunji:

Check your e-mail box.

Mac, did you get my mail?
Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by maclatunji: 4:11pm On May 10, 2012
Sorry, I haven't checked that box. I will soon God-willing.
Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by Busybody2(f): 4:55pm On May 10, 2012
Don MacDaddyT.J the Realtor, Writer, Psychologist and Recruitment Consultant, oye a m'ori oh cheesy

I hail thee oh grin

Make me sef go drop my CV incase you need a PA seeing that you've got your hands in so many cookie jars ehn tongue
Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 10, 2012
Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by Tgirl4real(f): 5:01pm On May 10, 2012
Busy_body: Don MacDaddyT.J the Realtor, Writer, Psychologist and Recruitment Consultant, oye a m'ori oh cheesy

I hail thee oh grin

Make me sef go drop my CV incase you need a PA seeing that you've got your hands in so many cookie jars ehn tongue

hehehehe . . . copy dat grin

[s]He finally got ya busy lazy butts up. Where have u been? [/s] cheesy
Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by Tgirl4real(f): 5:03pm On May 10, 2012
maclatunji: Sorry, I haven't checked that box. I will soon God-willing.

Enjoy!!!

P.S

I really don't know what you meant by same add as before o. Me sha send mail. tongue
Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by maclatunji: 5:22pm On May 10, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Enjoy!!!

P.S

I really don't know what you meant by same add as before o. Me sha send mail. tongue

And I have responded.
Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by maclatunji: 5:29pm On May 10, 2012
Busy_body: Don MacDaddyT.J the Realtor, Writer, Psychologist and Recruitment Consultant, oye a m'ori oh cheesy

I hail thee oh

Maybe I am a Busy Body. grin
Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by Busybody2(f): 5:40pm On May 10, 2012
maclatunji:

Maybe I am a Busy Body. grin

Ouch, I walked right into that. I will get you back one day one day, you shall see, you will see tongue

Tgirl4real:

hehehehe . . . copy dat grin

[s]He finally got ya busy lazy butts up. Where have u been? [/s] cheesy

I am innocent lipsrsealed
Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by OAM4J: 4:53pm On May 11, 2012
Oga o... me sef dey find work o. but MD position is what I want. can I also mail my CV maclatunji? cheesy

or let's do business as long at it will give me 7 figures or more profit a month. cool
Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by Tgirl4real(f): 7:06pm On May 11, 2012
OAM4J: Oga o... me sef dey find work o. but MD position is what I want. can I also mail my CV maclatunji? cheesy

or let's do business as long at it will give me 7 figures or more profit a month. cool

Now, dis is what I am talking about cool
Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by tgbnetwork(f): 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2012
Hope Kalma got the job.
Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by Roland17(m): 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2012
Numerous handles on Nairaland are resourceful with connections to help others and am very happy Maclatunji is leading the way, it does not have to be a job at shell, but its not impossible though, but i hope everyone seeking help is able to justify the trust and perform well at the interviews if they are lucky to be called up for positions, cos its one thing to get called up for a job and its another thing to prove you deserve the job.

I hope many others can follow suit, there is no harm in helping someone in need.

Good luck to everyone

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now by Tgirl4real(f): 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2012
Yea, well said Roland

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing! Man Meets His Exact Lookalike On A Plane (Photos) / War Room Movie: Not As 'perfect' As It Sounds? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.