Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Gov Adams Oshiomole Protesting!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Adams Oshiomole Protesting!!! (800 Views)

Police Arrest Oshiomole's Driver / Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) / Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gov Adams Oshiomole Protesting!!! by David2471(m): 8:42pm On May 04, 2012
I was really intrigued today as gov adams oshiomole of edo state was seen protesting as regards the murder of his private sec in edo..i knew there was something wrong but could not point it out until i heard someone say,imagine President Goodluck protesting because sumtin happened in naija.Gov oshiomole is the chief security officer of the state by virtue of being the gov so then who is he protesting to...the way the gov have addressed the recent tragic happenings hv calld 4 questns..pple hv lost lyfs nd he seems to capitalize on that to discredit the pdp nd to some extent,its working but for Godsake,these r lives.late president yaradua died despite d big position he heard.our politicians should come to see that after bloodily achieving evrytin,they might not even enjoy it

(1) (Reply)

Analysis: Nigeria Oil Bill Waters Down Its Reforms / New PIB To Outlaw Gas Flaring By December / A City Without Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.