Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Bh Gives Jonathan 78 Hours To Appear On Ait Or They Will Attack Lagos! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bh Gives Jonathan 78 Hours To Appear On Ait Or They Will Attack Lagos! (979 Views)

Bot Gives Jonathan March Deadline To Reject Sheriff / 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest / Delta Kidnap-Kingpin Gives Jonathan A 60-day Ultimatum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bh Gives Jonathan 78 Hours To Appear On Ait Or They Will Attack Lagos! by antywmy: 3:10am On May 05, 2012
Saw it on ait news friday night, some guy claiming to be boko haram called ait says, jonathan and pdp are the reason of their bombings and he gave gej a 78 hour ultimatum to come to yobe without any security, or go to ait so that the whole world will listen to their conversation. Otherwise they will attack lagos and abuja
Re: Bh Gives Jonathan 78 Hours To Appear On Ait Or They Will Attack Lagos! by patrick89(m): 7:02am On May 05, 2012
SMH!! I think this is a planed act, did u remember wen azazi, said d sametin with what these vampires claimed, about PDP. Think of these statment, Azazi and bokoharam shouldn't be reasonin d same way, beside bokoharam hve never said dis shitty about PDP b4 in there claims and reasons for bombin d innocent citezns, so I think dat Azazi must explain what he meant by PDP bein d cause of bokoharam, who is foolin who?!!
Re: Bh Gives Jonathan 78 Hours To Appear On Ait Or They Will Attack Lagos! by MrGlobe(m): 7:11am On May 05, 2012
I dey laugh oh
Re: Bh Gives Jonathan 78 Hours To Appear On Ait Or They Will Attack Lagos! by Mynd44: 7:56am On May 05, 2012
patrick89: SMH!! I think this is a planed act, did u remember wen azazi, said d sametin with what these vampires claimed, about PDP. Think of these statment, Azazi and bokoharam shouldn't be reasonin d same way, beside bokoharam hve never said dis shitty about PDP b4 in there claims and reasons for bombin d innocent citezns, so I think dat Azazi must explain what he meant by PDP bein d cause of bokoharam, who is foolin who?!!
Of course Azazi is right. He is the NSA that is his job

(1) (Reply)

I Never Gave Any Explanation For Rev. Akinola's Prayers- Abati / Lagos State Launches The First Ever Traffic Radio Station In Nigeria, 96.1FM / GOWON must have been Humbled by Igbos trying to save his People from Fulanis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.