Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

What About The Assistance Developed Countries Promised Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What About The Assistance Developed Countries Promised Nigeria? (522 Views)

Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI / The 5 Most Developed Countries In Africa Are / What Are The 5 Most Developed Countries On The African Continent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What About The Assistance Developed Countries Promised Nigeria? by deandavid(m): 10:31am On May 05, 2012
Recent past, since this boko haram maddness started, i remember many countries have promised to help us one with technologies, intelligent reports etc. etc. I remember countries like isreal with their vast experience on torrism promised to help Nigeria, i think US, GERMANY and recently KOREA, all promised to help overcome this boko haram. To my suprise, nothing has happened, is it that the Nigeria govt, is turning down the help or they can't help or they are already working? Am confused.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Gets N40million Donation From Algeria / I’ve Proof Of My Claims, Says Okah / Gej Set To Obtain 1.8 Trillion Naira To Fund The Appetite Of Stealing Elite!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.