Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Dragnet oil and gas company Aptitude Test may 2012 @ Port harcourt - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dragnet oil and gas company Aptitude Test may 2012 @ Port harcourt (38086 Views)

Dragnet Oil And Gas Test Conducted For Chevron In May 2012 / DELSU May 2012 Vacancies For Academic And Non-academic Staff Positions / Total Exploration & Production Company Limited Mass Recruitment (may 2012) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dragnet oil and gas company Aptitude Test may 2012 @ Port harcourt by fridayjimoh: 10:43am On May 25, 2012
mcnepow please send the dragnet materials to me.I have the exam tomorrow. my email is saraholuwatomi@yahoo.com

please anyone should please send it to me :saraholuwatomi@yahoo.com
Re: Dragnet oil and gas company Aptitude Test may 2012 @ Port harcourt by chrisley024(m): 10:57am On May 25, 2012
GOT INVITATED TODAY. PLS SUM1 SHULD HELP ME WITH D MAT'L: adolfson024@yahoo.com. THANKS!
Re: Dragnet oil and gas company Aptitude Test may 2012 @ Port harcourt by 80obinna: 11:56am On May 25, 2012
pls i also got the massage from dragnet for an att. test pls someone shld push the materials to me my e mail is obyzoo@yahoo.com my is coming up on monday 28/05/2012
Re: Dragnet oil and gas company Aptitude Test may 2012 @ Port harcourt by georgeef: 1:08pm On May 25, 2012
So all those that have the test samples have refused to help us...no wahala..God dey
Re: Dragnet oil and gas company Aptitude Test may 2012 @ Port harcourt by caryoday(m): 1:09pm On May 25, 2012
why? Everybody is just asking of the material that is no where to be found. i ll be taking the test tomorrow, yet no material from anybody in the house. is this material real or pple re just making ds up? if any body has the material why not come out and share or say so. i tire ooo
Re: Dragnet oil and gas company Aptitude Test may 2012 @ Port harcourt by georgeef: 2:04pm On May 25, 2012
caryoday: why? Everybody is just asking of the material that is no where to be found. i ll be taking the test tomorrow, yet no material from anybody in the house. is this material real or pple re just making ds up? if any body has the material why not come out and share or say so. i tire ooo

guy u no tire reach me ooo... Around may 8-10, the material dey flow inside pple's inbox. some pple don do test, so they ar less concerened abt the rest of us..life. Wit or without the material, i dey go write am on monday and i go pass am
Re: Dragnet oil and gas company Aptitude Test may 2012 @ Port harcourt by koqoette: 3:31pm On May 25, 2012
Please, can anyone kindly the Dragnet Oil & Gas Test materials to my email kokoette.james@yahoo.com. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Dragnet oil and gas company Aptitude Test may 2012 @ Port harcourt by fredrickobodo: 5:00pm On May 25, 2012
pls can anybody help me material foraptitude test i m writing 2moa in benin send to fredrickobodo@yahoo.com
Re: Dragnet oil and gas company Aptitude Test may 2012 @ Port harcourt by elkirf: 10:30pm On May 25, 2012
appreciate if i get a copy of the format too. My email address is el_kirf@yahoo.com.
Tks
Re: Dragnet oil and gas company Aptitude Test may 2012 @ Port harcourt by Ovap: 5:02am On May 26, 2012
Pls send the Dragnet Oil n gas materials 2my inbox: myvincent4u@yahoo.com
Re: Dragnet oil and gas company Aptitude Test may 2012 @ Port harcourt by aygc: 3:39pm On May 26, 2012
pls i have the test too this monday. inbox me the material. aygc_20@yahoo.com
Re: Dragnet oil and gas company Aptitude Test may 2012 @ Port harcourt by ben4ever(m): 3:48pm On May 26, 2012
pls i am also taking the exam on monday. Kindly forward it to my box ben4ever2005@yahoo.com.
Thanks
Re: Dragnet oil and gas company Aptitude Test may 2012 @ Port harcourt by lillies: 9:39pm On May 26, 2012
dragnet just sent a msg 2 dose who v bn recving d re~invitation after d first apt test 2 ignore d text.
2 al dose who need d study pack, am sowy dia is notin like dat, dat is y nobdy is sending anytin 2 any1 again. u wil end up disapntd wen u c d ril questions!
Re: Dragnet oil and gas company Aptitude Test may 2012 @ Port harcourt by Galads(m): 10:23pm On May 26, 2012
lillies: dragnet just sent a msg 2 dose who v bn recving d re~invitation after d first apt test 2 ignore d text.
2 al dose who need d study pack, am sowy dia is notin like dat, dat is y nobdy is sending anytin 2 any1 again. u wil end up disapntd wen u c d ril questions!
Got d materials when the test just got started but I neva had d opportunity to use it cause I had no time to go to my box to download and my phone couldn't open it.to cum out of d hall smiling, U̶̲̥̅̊ hav to be gud to rememba all You hav done in secondary school.I wuld advice you go bk to ss1
Re: Dragnet oil and gas company Aptitude Test may 2012 @ Port harcourt by Mahdtoy: 2:55am On May 27, 2012
Pls, I need d test and other stove of dragnet exam. My mail: Mahmoudtoyeen@gmail.com. Tax
Re: Dragnet oil and gas company Aptitude Test may 2012 @ Port harcourt by lillies: 6:59am On May 27, 2012
@
Re: Dragnet oil and gas company Aptitude Test may 2012 @ Port harcourt by Chuks0485: 7:25am On May 27, 2012
Galads:
Got d materials when the test just got started but I neva had d opportunity to use it cause I had no time to go to my box to download and my phone couldn't open it.to cum out of d hall smiling, U̶̲̥̅̊ hav to be gud to rememba all You hav done in secondary school.I wuld advice you go bk to ss1
pls i'm in dere need of d dragnet material u got,my email adres is chukspn@yahoo.com.many thanks in anticipation
Re: Dragnet oil and gas company Aptitude Test may 2012 @ Port harcourt by Obizee316(m): 11:16am On May 27, 2012
davo3286: I just pushed the practice material I got from mcnepow to you guys: frankikponmwosa@yahoo.com, ask4flaxopace@yahoo.com, ephibob@yahoo.co.uk, muyizcybernet@yahoo.com, and mezie4u@gmail.com

PLEASE SHARE WITH OTHERS
please any of these guys should send d material to armsobeya@yahoo.com coz i have d test at Chams 2moro 28/05/12. Thank in advance
Re: Dragnet oil and gas company Aptitude Test may 2012 @ Port harcourt by georgeef: 1:34pm On May 27, 2012
Pls send to thejawando@yahoo.com
Re: Dragnet oil and gas company Aptitude Test may 2012 @ Port harcourt by Naijaniyi: 4:35pm On May 27, 2012
PLZ FRIENDS I HAVE TIRED OF WRINTING TEST HERE AND THERE OOO CAN SOMBODY TESTIFY WHO HAS GOT JOB TROUGH THIS DRAGNET PEOPEL COS THEY SAID OIL AND GAS I DONT EVEN KNOW THE REAL COMPANY THAT NEED THIS CANDIDAT AND IM IN KWARA PRESENTLY, TRANSFAIR TO IKEJA NOW NO BE SMALL THING KINDLY ADVICE ME FRIENDS;>
Re: Dragnet oil and gas company Aptitude Test may 2012 @ Port harcourt by Barida(m): 8:26pm On May 27, 2012
got d invititation too, pls guys forward d materials to me. baridafrank_taol@yahoo.com
Re: Dragnet oil and gas company Aptitude Test may 2012 @ Port harcourt by isah124: 10:36pm On May 27, 2012
pls guys I was invited too 4 an aptitude test in Portharcourt 2morow.Pls kindly sent d material 2 my email:
isahyunusa124@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Dragnet oil and gas company Aptitude Test may 2012 @ Port harcourt by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 31, 2012
Any news about the result if it is out or not...
Re: Dragnet oil and gas company Aptitude Test may 2012 @ Port harcourt by EngrChidi(m): 4:43am On Jun 01, 2012
Guys I did d test in abj on d 12th, I advise u all prepare urselves for ur test n 4get d material stuff cos its not real, u will b disappointed if u depend on any materials! Best of luck to the serious ones!
Re: Dragnet oil and gas company Aptitude Test may 2012 @ Port harcourt by donciccio: 10:39am On Jun 01, 2012
Engr.Chidi:
Guys I did d test in abj on d 12th, I advise u all prepare urselves for ur test n 4get d material stuff cos its not real, u will b disappointed if u depend on any materials! Best of luck to the serious ones!
@Engr Chidi, well said! Those still writing I advise u go and prepare urself and forget about the material on spread here. All the best guys!!!
Re: Dragnet oil and gas company Aptitude Test may 2012 @ Port harcourt by kendokind: 12:34pm On Jun 01, 2012
pls some one here shold help me find out wen d result of d aptitude test taken via dragnet in ph on 18 may 2012 , wen d result wil be out pls or is it out...dis aptitude test dey ar invitin us an we ar taken, i dnt knw der package or hw dey wil do it..i hop man knw man no follow..cos if such dey den we nigerians dat dnt hav man ar wastin time writin dis test an again has any one passed d test bfor! Wat is d scores or score format..tanks
Re: Dragnet oil and gas company Aptitude Test may 2012 @ Port harcourt by kendokind: 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2012
kendokind: pls some one here shold help me find out wen d result of d aptitude test taken via dragnet in ph on 18 may 2012 , wen d result wil be out pls or is it out...dis aptitude test dey ar invitin us an we ar taken, i dnt knw der package or hw dey wil do it..i hop man knw man no follow..cos if such dey den we nigerians dat dnt hav man ar wastin time writin dis test an again has any one passed d test bfor! Wat is d scores or score format..tanks
Re: Dragnet oil and gas company Aptitude Test may 2012 @ Port harcourt by rubyio: 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] They have started calling those who made it after the test.. The second test will βε based on your knowledge of COBRA. All the best
Re: Dragnet oil and gas company Aptitude Test may 2012 @ Port harcourt by talkeenfingaz(m): 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2012
pls send to me the materials.. talkeenfingaz@yahoo.com
thanks!
Re: Dragnet oil and gas company Aptitude Test may 2012 @ Port harcourt by Samwilsonz: 9:56am On Jun 07, 2012
FELLAS....PLEASE AM DESPERATELY IN NEED OF THE TEST FORMAT. KINDLY FORWARD IT TO
samwilsonz@yahoo.com
PLZ ITS URGENT. THANKZ GUYZ.
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Dragnet oil and gas company Aptitude Test may 2012 @ Port harcourt by daniellajay: 11:55am On Jun 07, 2012
This aptitude test dat was conducted for those who applied when?
Re: Dragnet oil and gas company Aptitude Test may 2012 @ Port harcourt by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 07, 2012
@Rubio
Please kindly explain what COBRA has to do with some one who sat for oil and Gas test with Dragnet.
Thanks in antecipation my brother...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

New Trend Alert!! Companies Now Taking Advantage Of Job Applicants!! / What Salary Range Can Make You Remain In Nigeria? / FAAN Successful Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.