Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Kanye West's Mother Dies As A Result Of Plastic Surgery. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West's Mother Dies As A Result Of Plastic Surgery. (2099 Views)

Kanye West Mother/daughter Portrait Moves Him / Ageless Beauty: 60 Year Old Woman Looks 18 Without Plastic Surgery! (Photos) / Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West's Mother Dies As A Result Of Plastic Surgery. by spoilt(f): 11:22pm On Nov 12, 2007
Kanye west's mother has died as a result of complications resulting from plastic surgery. Her publicist didnt give details of what kind of surgery she underwent. She died on saturday. May her soul Rest in peace. Amen.

[s]After stella obasanjo's saga any thoughts of nipping or tucking has been banished. [/s]
Re: Kanye West's Mother Dies As A Result Of Plastic Surgery. by mukina2: 11:24pm On Nov 12, 2007
This is sad sad

Kanye would be gutted sad

may her soul rest in Peace sad
Re: Kanye West's Mother Dies As A Result Of Plastic Surgery. by chiogo(f): 11:59pm On Nov 12, 2007
so sad!! why'd she wanna do plastic surgery tho?? pheww, it's gon be really hard for him after all his success, now this tragedy. Christmas wldn't be much fun for him. I really feel for him. cry cry cry R.I.P Mrs. west.
Re: Kanye West's Mother Dies As A Result Of Plastic Surgery. by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 13, 2007
this is the result of having too much money and not knowing how to spend it. A tummy tuck for a 58yr old woman?
Re: Kanye West's Mother Dies As A Result Of Plastic Surgery. by spoilt(f): 12:26am On Nov 13, 2007
This just goes to show that even if you go to the best surgeons (as she must have since she has money) Plastic surgery is still invasive and risky.
Re: Kanye West's Mother Dies As A Result Of Plastic Surgery. by debosky(m): 12:29am On Nov 13, 2007
davidylan:

A tummy tuck for a 58yr old woman?

Mama no go die unless to ba d'arugbo undecided cry

But seriously, older people have higher risk of these deaths, due to the slower healing process in their bodies.
Re: Kanye West's Mother Dies As A Result Of Plastic Surgery. by acidrop(f): 12:35am On Nov 13, 2007
that is soooooooooo sad, oh is that y kanye sang that his new song, stronger, hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Kanye West's Mother Dies As A Result Of Plastic Surgery. by spoilt(f): 12:39am On Nov 13, 2007
davidylan:

A tummy tuck for a 58yr old woman?

I guess because she was in the spotlight.
Re: Kanye West's Mother Dies As A Result Of Plastic Surgery. by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 13, 2007
spoilt:

I guess because she was in the spotlight.

which spotlight? She should have remained in the background and left her son alone to bask in his success. Her always wanting to appear everywhere, even up to being on stage with him sometimes was begining to verge on the obsessive.
And then she wrote a book! shocked About raising Kanye! urgh!

And then she goes to do a tummy tuck! Sorry, i dont feel a shred of pity.
Re: Kanye West's Mother Dies As A Result Of Plastic Surgery. by omoge(f): 12:44am On Nov 13, 2007
Out out brief candle

Life's but a walking shadow
A poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage (and is seen no more)
It is a tale told by an idiot
Full of sound and fury
Signifying nothing
(Shakespeare, Macbeth)

Rest in Peace mama Kanye.

arugbo should be a pride.
Re: Kanye West's Mother Dies As A Result Of Plastic Surgery. by spoilt(f): 12:45am On Nov 13, 2007
she got on stage with him?  shocked shocked shocked shocked. Horrors!
Okay i guess she was just tired of wearing girdles to cage in the kangaroo pouch that comes with childbirth.  grin grin
Re: Kanye West's Mother Dies As A Result Of Plastic Surgery. by angel101(f): 8:33pm On Nov 13, 2007
so sad
Re: Kanye West's Mother Dies As A Result Of Plastic Surgery. by zigbo(f): 12:08am On Nov 14, 2007
uhmmm it wasnt only a tummy tuck, there was breast reduction as well. . .

acidrop:

that is soooooooooo sad, oh is that y kanye sang that his new song, stronger, hmmmmmmmmmm

the lady died last week,i think saturday. . .so the song obviously isnt related to his mother's demise. .
Re: Kanye West's Mother Dies As A Result Of Plastic Surgery. by naijadiva2(f): 1:02am On Nov 14, 2007
the lady died last week,i think saturday. . .so the song obviously isnt related to his mother's demise. .

she died this sunday.
Re: Kanye West's Mother Dies As A Result Of Plastic Surgery. by zigbo(f): 1:50am On Nov 14, 2007
uhmm i'm sorry but she died on saturday. . .saturday nite
Re: Kanye West's Mother Dies As A Result Of Plastic Surgery. by naijadiva2(f): 2:02am On Nov 14, 2007
dang, you made sure you were right. when i read it, it said sunday, but went back and researched the info and it did say saturday.
Re: Kanye West's Mother Dies As A Result Of Plastic Surgery. by acidrop(f): 3:07am On Nov 14, 2007
zigbo:

uhmmm it wasnt only a tummy tuck, there was breast reduction as well. . .

naija_diva:

she died this sunday.

saturday sunday, wateva, may her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Kanye West's Mother Dies As A Result Of Plastic Surgery. by naijadiva2(f): 3:15am On Nov 14, 2007
it the day was whatever then there was no point in quoting me cuz i know i made the mistake.
Re: Kanye West's Mother Dies As A Result Of Plastic Surgery. by jazworld(m): 9:33am On Nov 14, 2007
na so we see am ohhhh
nw the rich boy go chop em money alon
RIP MAMA
Re: Kanye West's Mother Dies As A Result Of Plastic Surgery. by onyekang1(f): 4:05pm On Nov 16, 2007
'the more money we make, the more problems we see' to sad mamakanye R.I.P sad
Re: Kanye West's Mother Dies As A Result Of Plastic Surgery. by odaro90(m): 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2007
d last concert jzay did he ask 4 a minute of silient regarding d death of kanyes mother so sweet
Re: Kanye West's Mother Dies As A Result Of Plastic Surgery. by illusion2: 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2007
There goes 2007 Star Mega Jam  shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

See Babes! : Pictures Inside! / Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Turns Prostitute At Do-it-all / Only Entertainment Bloggers Are Successful - Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.