Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,662 members, 7,837,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 (22387 Views)

Isabella Ayuk Visits Alexreports At The Hospital Over Accident / Isabella Ayuk And Mercy Johnson Stun In New Photos / Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by Sagamite(m): 10:41am On May 06, 2012
LeoMax: And what will you and/or can do you little human do about it ?

You are a person.

Who said I have an interest in doing anything about it?
Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by Tropilo(m): 10:41am On May 06, 2012
honeric01: The way Nigeria does its own, i have never been interested in this.

Okoro representing miss Niger, kebbi, taraba, gombe, abuja, kaduna, yobe e,t,c, but when bomb blows up okoros plus abokis, it's turned to "they are killing southerners" doublemouthed whiners.

I usually do not reply to tribal comments cos i see those of us who make such comments as childish and most likely speaking from the littleness of their minds. But your comment above is even less childish with support comments from your fellow kids.
I believe you know full well that to be elligible to contest, the contestant must be firstly a Nigerian, single and must have attained the age of 18 years.
Not trying to be uncanny, i also do believe that you know that most 18 year olds from the states you mentioned are not elligible cos they would have been married at age 12 and would have had a minimum of four kids before they are 18. I wouldn't want to go into their educational backgrounds cos they can not even fill their forms even if it was given out to them for free. So what is wrong with another Nigerian girl (from Delta, Ogun, Ebonyi, Benue etc) who is elligible and wants to contest and probably knows that qualifying from which ever state she originates from will be somewhat difficult/stiff from representing the states you mentioned?
@Seun Osewa: Please, create a section for "kids" where your moderators can throw childish comments.
@OP: CONGRATULATIONS to Miss Cross River! You have enough time to prepare yourself before the world stage.
Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by Nobody: 10:45am On May 06, 2012
I know it. CALABAR GIRLS ARE PRETTIFUL.
Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by Nobody: 11:23am On May 06, 2012
Haters continue hating.......
When girls from other tribes were winning, it was because they are beautiful.
Today a calabar wins and some are saying it must be because she slept her way through.

Make this country break quickly, I wonder why we have to live with people who hate us so much.
Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by Sagamite(m): 11:31am On May 06, 2012
careytommy: Haters continue hating.......
Today a calabar wins and some are saying it must be because she slept her way through.

Make this country break quickly, I wonder why we have to live with people who hate us so much.

Another illiterate person with a "We are victims" mentality.
Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by tolulinks(m): 11:44am On May 06, 2012
careytommy: Haters continue hating.......

Country to break up ke? On top peagentry stuff?! Are u Nuts?! The only way we are breaking up is along the religious borders! In the south we know how to live together regardless of whether efik, yoruba, ikwerre or ibo. Abeg o. Lagos is a testament to that. We break up its along religious borders
Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:56am On May 06, 2012
Wow, i marvel at the rate with which people drag Igbos into a disscussion that has nothing to do with us; Igbos girls has won that title three times in a row ! If an Igbo girl win it its because they are sleeping with judges if they dont it because they are not beautiful! And some people said Igbos has been dealth a devastating blow? Is it that serious ? Now I know that a lot of Nigerians envy us even when we are not winning ! Its very sad guys!
Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by pato405(m): 12:09pm On May 06, 2012
LeoMax: And how stunning are you ? No offense!

Beauty is a subjective thing. I take a demur to anyone forcing down any lady as ''most beautiful'' down the throats of everyone else.
Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by Yorisb: 12:53pm On May 06, 2012
@Topic WTH?!?!

Who called the shots (i.e, the head Judge)? Stevie Wonder?

1 Like

Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by honeric01(m): 2:03pm On May 06, 2012
iykay4455:

Another frustrated maggot

It takes a maggot to know another maggot, are you a maggot?
Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by honeric01(m): 2:08pm On May 06, 2012
Tropilo:

I usually do not reply to tribal comments cos i see those of us who make such comments as childish and most likely speaking from the littleness of their minds. But your comment above is even less childish with support comments from your fellow kids.
I believe you know full well that to be elligible to contest, the contestant must be firstly a Nigerian, single and must have attained the age of 18 years.
Not trying to be uncanny, i also do believe that you know that most 18 year olds from the states you mentioned are not elligible cos they would have been married at age 12 and would have had a minimum of four kids before they are 18. I wouldn't want to go into their educational backgrounds cos they can not even fill their forms even if it was given out to them for free. So what is wrong with another Nigerian girl (from Delta, Ogun, Ebonyi, Benue etc) who is elligible and wants to contest and probably knows that qualifying from which ever state she originates from will be somewhat difficult/stiff from representing the states you mentioned?
@Seun Osewa: Please, create a section for "kids" where your moderators can throw childish comments.
@OP: CONGRATULATIONS to Miss Cross River! You have enough time to prepare yourself before the world stage.

A child trying to sound matured, sorry you failed, you're trying to tell me that all the virgins (which i am sure 90% of the girls that contested from the south are not virgins) from the north (the real northerners) are all married? try again and stop speaking from your nose.

I repeat that truth again which is bitter, i am a southerner but i hate hypocrites which most southerners are, you love to take the places of the northerners when it fits you but you hate to share from their woes and worries, majority of those who have suffered all the bombings are northerners, yet you guys love to make it a south/north issue instead of a "Nigerian" issue when it does not suit you.

Stop the hypocrisy, if you want to be taken seriously, then stop the useless hypocrisy and start acting like a MATURED HUMAN, infact a civilized one.
Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by Sagamite(m): 2:26pm On May 06, 2012
Yorisb: @Topic WTH?!?!

Abi o! grin
Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by tjskii(f): 3:21pm On May 06, 2012
I jus tire for the whole mbgn pageant,the organisers really need to get their act together cos we'v lost faith in them, event managementskills is zero(see the very uglylookin venue,no glitz no glamor and the annoying presenters,gosh I was just bout ready to throttle them,especially the guy),judgingskills zero(for miss benue to have even contested shows that)its supposed to be all about beauty,elegance,grace,poise and brains,wich unftntly 95%of d contestants lacked,funny enuf on the beauty front I saw prettier ladies in the audience than on stage

2 Likes

Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 06, 2012
haters go'n hate, best wishes Ayuk!
Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by LailaIkeji1: 3:48pm On May 06, 2012
chipmunkey: I know it. CALABAR GIRLS ARE PRETTIFUL.

cheesy cheesy prettiful - lov dat word wink
Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by Orikinla(m): 3:58pm On May 06, 2012
Even Miss Shomolu is prettier than her.
Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by Orikinla(m): 3:59pm On May 06, 2012
tjskii: I jus tire for the whole mbgn pageant,the organisers really need to get their act together cos we'v lost faith in them, event managementskills is zero(see the very uglylookin venue,no glitz no glamor and the annoying presenters,gosh I was just bout ready to throttle them,especially the guy),judgingskills zero(for miss benue to have even contested shows that)its supposed to be all about beauty,elegance,grace,poise and brains,wich unftntly 95%of d contestants lacked,funny enuf on the beauty front I saw prettier ladies in the audience than on stage

It looks more like a senior high school beauty pageant to me. grin
Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by MissyB3(f): 4:06pm On May 06, 2012
As qualified as Miss Abuja seems, she did not win? shocked At least, Miss Edo won sum'n'.
BTW, when is the 2011 MBGN contest holding . . .I want to register. I don vex! grin
Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by Tropilo(m): 4:36pm On May 06, 2012
honeric01:

A child trying to sound matured, sorry you failed, you're trying to tell me that all the virgins (which i am sure 90% of the girls that contested from the south are not virgins) from the north (the real northerners) are all married? try again and stop speaking from your nose.

I repeat that truth again which is bitter, i am a southerner but i hate hypocrites which most southerners are, you love to take the places of the northerners when it fits you but you hate to share from their woes and worries, majority of those who have suffered all the bombings are northerners, yet you guys love to make it a south/north issue instead of a "Nigerian" issue when it does not suit you.

Stop the hypocrisy, if you want to be taken seriously, then stop the useless hypocrisy and start acting like a MATURED HUMAN, infact a civilized one.

Whoever said virginity is a criterium for elligibility.
You see, you cant even identify your own problems. My dear, its in READING and UNDERSTANDING! Now i have helped you identify it. Please, dont let ego stand in your way of WORKING ON IT. Good luck and GOD bless.
Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by shuddyy: 4:41pm On May 06, 2012
"Country to break up ke? On top peagentry stuff?! Are u Nuts?! The only way we are breaking up is along the religious borders!
In the south we know how to live together regardless of whether efik, yoruba, ikwerre or ibo. Abeg o. Lagos is a testament to that.
We break up its along religious borders"

@Tolulink
I was enjoying ur comment before u spew that nonsense above.
Am restrained to call u an eediot. Your name suggests u are yoruba and its makes me utterly disappointed in ur rubbish above.
If u think a break up of nigeria should be along religion line then be prepared to have a large number of countrie in ur backyard.
Very like someone in ur family down the line will also need a separate nation due religion going by ur warped senses.

Ok, there is none in ur family! Now consider this; am yoruba and I have adherents of xtainity and islam in my family - so what do u suggest?

True omo-oko yorubas don't talk religion or see religion as a basis for divisio. We rather pride ourselves in our diversity and secularism.
Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by Pain(m): 6:12pm On May 06, 2012
I guess beauty in african terms isn't beauty in world terms.
Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by bushwailo: 6:50pm On May 06, 2012
Thank God its all over.
These past few days must've been very distressing for some Yoruba peeps !
For northerners, not so much as they are not into beauty peagent thing.

What are they tryna say ?
Igbo gals reping Yoruba states on Yoruba soil. shocked shocked
This must've very distressing to a some. wink

And trust my Igbo peeps on NL to rub it in. grin grin
Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by kay9(m): 7:11pm On May 06, 2012
yuzedo: But this girl can't win Miss Obalende na?! undecidedTalkless of Miss Nigeria! Haba!
Silverbird and their ojoro I tellya! See her mgbeke accent and stupid-azz answer. I give up!!!!
LOL @ bolded words... grin grin grin Funny but i think true. Very same thing i thought...
Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by yuzedo: 7:31pm On May 06, 2012
Somebody said that Banky W's head is so big that when rain is falling his clothes don't get wet! grin lipsrsealed
Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by kay9(m): 7:35pm On May 06, 2012
Yorisb: @Topic WTH?!?!

No no, it was Ray Charles! grin grin grin
Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by Sagamite(m): 7:43pm On May 06, 2012
yuzedo: Somebody said that Banky W's head is so big that when rain is falling his clothes don't get wet! grin lipsrsealed

Hehehe
Hohoho
Jinjinjin
Gimgimgim

Very funny. You need to be in stand up comedy. undecided
Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by extension: 9:38pm On May 06, 2012
Nawooooo for the mbgn.Never,Never take this madam to miss world.She will do well as a footballer.Pls did she played with 11cc shooting star or Udorji united?
Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by honeric01(m): 10:28pm On May 06, 2012
Tropilo:

Whoever said virginity is a criterium for elligibility.
You see, you cant even identify your own problems. My dear, its in READING and UNDERSTANDING! Now i have helped you identify it. Please, dont let ego stand in your way of WORKING ON IT. Good luck and GOD bless.

LOL, waste of time you are.. hehehe, you are just trying to hang in there hypocrite.
Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by gabrielahamz(m): 9:20am On May 07, 2012
The level of tribalism in this country is quite alarming, even among the literate ones. Can't we just have a simple discussion without bringing tribal issues into the matter? Big ups to the winner, Miss Cross River. Well deserved!!
Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by OshioksTeebaby: 11:30am On May 07, 2012
Congratulation girl, you deserve it.
Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by Nayah(f): 12:58pm On May 07, 2012
Oh we got Ayuk as well in my country..congratulations sister you're pretty. As for those who are disappointed sure they will take care of her before going to Miss World and she'll become prettier as usual, wait and see wink
Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by Nayah(f): 12:59pm On May 07, 2012
[quote author=Nayah]Oh we got Ayuk as well in my country..congratulations sister you're pretty. As for those who are disappointed sure they will take care of her before going to Miss World and she'll become prettier as usual but unfortunately this always turn into an tribal e-war that's sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stella Dimoko-Korkus Replies Jim Iyke / Kcee, Harrysong, & Aliko Dangote (Picture) / Femi Otedola Receives Zik Prize In Business Leadership (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.