Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 (22383 Views)

Isabella Ayuk Visits Alexreports At The Hospital Over Accident / Isabella Ayuk And Mercy Johnson Stun In New Photos / Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by LailaIkeji1: 11:22pm On May 05, 2012
The 25th edition of the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria pageant took place tonight in Benin City, Edo State.

Isabella Ayuk, Miss Cross River was crowned as the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria MBGN 2012 winner.

The MBGN 2012 finalists had been Miss Abuja, Miss Osun, Miss Cross River, Miss Kaduna & Miss Rivers.

As MBGN 2012 winner,Isabella Ayuk's official title is Miss MBGN World 2012 and she will represent Nigeria in the 2012 Miss World competition which will hold August 18, 2012 in Inner Mongolia, China.

Her prize includes a brand new Toyota Corolla car, fantastic million Naira cash prize and a million naira worth Cartier wristwatch.

Other winners were:

•MBGN Universe 2012 – Charles Damiete (Miss Rivers )
•MBGN Tourism 2012 – Ifeoma Umeokeke (Miss Abuja )
•MBGN 2012 Miss Photogenic - Omobhude Omoye Mary ( Miss Edo )
•MBGN 2012 Miss Amity – Onuoha Grace (Miss Taraba)
•MBGN 2012 Miss La Casera – Igebu Antonette (Miss Gombe)
•MBGN 2012 Face of Select Pro - Tomilayo Salami (Miss Kwara)
•MBGN 2012 Best Traditional Costume - Isabella Ayuk (Miss Cross river)

Aside: Banky W's head stole the show though.
That was all everyone was tweeting about as the MBGN competition was on. *LOL*

Source

Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by tolulinks(m): 12:10am On May 06, 2012
Buahahahahaha.....jez this must be a massive blow to my igbo peeps who keep harping about just how beautiful dem gals are......fa fa fa foul. Over 18 ibos and only 2 is good enough for a prize( miss abuja- who by the way lost last year and lost again now! I won't be surprise if she decided on a third time lucky in the typical igbotic fashion). What a terrible loss to the remaining 16. On the contrary the only yoruba gal in the mix came home with something! I wonder how that should translate in the conversion rates....enough said!
Congrats to the cross rivers gal although I don't expect her to go far in d competition.....she's not really a miss world material but the Rivers gal may just go farther in the miss universe.....
South south una make sense jor.....no noise!

5 Likes

Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by yuzedo: 12:35am On May 06, 2012
But this girl can't win Miss Obalende na?! undecidedTalkless of Miss Nigeria! Haba!
Silverbird and their ojoro I tellya! See her mgbeke accent and stupid-azz answer. I give up!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by Ilamina(f): 12:50am On May 06, 2012
Miss Rivers shld have won tongue
Anyways Miss rivers came second! Congrats Miss Rivers..goodluck @ the Miss Universe paegent

Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by Nobody: 12:51am On May 06, 2012
Not Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ best contestant but she hipnotized ♏έ with her big thighs.

1 Like

Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by LailaIkeji1: 12:56am On May 06, 2012
Congratulations gurlll.
I think being 3rd or so out of 25 kids, losing one of them to typhoid fever hence starting an NGO to create awreness for a sickness as neglected as typhoid sealed d deal for her sha.

Miss Rivers is a Charles and shes sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty. was really eyeing her for that crown.
Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by playahP(m): 12:56am On May 06, 2012
I really felt that the pageant was crap.
The selection of the judges was really poor.
The girl from osun couldn't even make a complete sentence.
I felt the Enugu state girl should have atleast made it to the last round
The calabar girl abi cross river, didnt deserve to win.
HO HAAAAAA.

3 Likes

Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by dabrake(m): 12:57am On May 06, 2012
That banky w head na class! Real family head
Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by Nobody: 1:13am On May 06, 2012
playah P: I really felt that the pageant was crap.
The selection of the judges was really poor.
The girl from osun couldn't even make a complete sentence.
I felt the Enugu state girl should have atleast made it to the last round
The calabar girl abi cross river, didnt deserve to win.
HO HAAAAAA.

With all Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ English your sister ç̣̲̣̣̣̲̣̣ạ̲̣̣̣̲̣̣̊ṇ̲̣̣̣̲̣̃ speak, Ђơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ω many pageants of this magnitude has she been a finalist in?
Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by Nobody: 1:53am On May 06, 2012
Congrats to her. I was NOT expecting her to win. But anything is possible in Naija.
Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by Jeel: 2:29am On May 06, 2012
Congrats girl
Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by onila(f): 2:44am On May 06, 2012
Miss Abuja was the prettiest!
Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by pitoski(m): 2:44am On May 06, 2012
she deserves it. she has pure and natural beauty. hmmm, though am not happy the girl from my state did notm win it.
Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by LoveKing(m): 2:48am On May 06, 2012
see worwor girl.

1 Like

Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by cold(m): 3:12am On May 06, 2012
I talk am na.How i taq know sef cheesy
cold: Maq dem just leave for Ms Cross Rivers no need.Abi i no luk well
Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by achi4u(m): 3:58am On May 06, 2012
fake selection

1 Like

Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by CyberG: 4:16am On May 06, 2012
pitoski: she deserves it. she has pure and natural beauty. hmmm, though am not happy the girl from my state did notm win it.

They are all Nigerians and only one state can win at a time so what is it about your state not winning? They are all Nigerians and you should be appreciating the diversity you have in your country! Who will love Nigerians if they won't love each other?
Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by WhoIGoAsk: 5:41am On May 06, 2012
Conrats
Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by gentleguy2002: 5:56am On May 06, 2012
woow. nice
Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by betrani(m): 6:01am On May 06, 2012
onila: Miss Abuja was the prettiest!
We dey chop pretty abi? Which other asset oes she possess tha would have won her the crown?
Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by betrani(m): 6:03am On May 06, 2012
LoveKing: see worwor girl.
she resemble ur sista abi? Or ur galfrnd!
Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by zannie(f): 6:09am On May 06, 2012
This is why we'll never win another major beauty pageant again. Big thighs for Miss World? Ok o!

1 Like

Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by Nairaboi(m): 6:52am On May 06, 2012
the only i expected this mbok of a girl winning was most cuttest tittie.s. So what the heck is she doing js mbgn 2012. Anyway u guys seem to forget what Calabar chicks can do.
Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by peggykorol(f): 6:55am On May 06, 2012
Even as I ve given birth to a baby,my tummy is still flatter dan hers's.we can't go anywhere in d miss world wit dis girl

1 Like

Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by coolguy2002: 7:06am On May 06, 2012
hmmm
Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by bloomin: 7:09am On May 06, 2012
So Nigeria has lost already? Or can't u see dat dis product of bribery can't take us anywhere? See her droopy thighs and common face!
Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by BlackPikiN(m): 7:12am On May 06, 2012
tolulinks: Buahahahahaha.....jez this must be a massive blow to my igbo peeps who keep harping about just how beautiful dem gals are......fa fa fa foul. Over 18 ibos and only 2 is good enough for a prize( miss abuja- who by the way lost last year and lost again now! I won't be surprise if she decided on a third time lucky in the typical igbotic fashion). What a terrible loss to the remaining 16. On the contrary the only yoruba gal in the mix came home with something! I wonder how that should translate in the conversion rates....enough said!
Congrats to the cross rivers gal although I don't expect her to go far in d competition.....she's not really a miss world material but the Rivers gal may just go farther in the miss universe.....
South south una make sense jor.....no noise!

WTF?

NA so una carry Igbo bad belle reach? What has Igbo people done to some murder F0rkas like you?

Igbo stop una to no get form. While you remain in your polluted enclave chatting about Igbo Igbo, smart Igbo girls are getting ready for the next beauty pageant.

Bad belle must to dey knock you down. mumu goat like you.

Thank God Cross River win so that people like una no go commit suicide.

7 Likes

Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by damilola15: 7:22am On May 06, 2012
The people have spoken.
Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by imparable7(m): 7:51am On May 06, 2012
hmmm
Re: Cross-River's Isabella Ayuk - Wins MBGN 2012 by Akshow: 8:00am On May 06, 2012
angry
zannie: This is why we'll never win another major beauty pageant again. Big thighs for Miss World? Ok o!
I tink say na only me c d fat thigh o. Lyk ova ripe minna zam
grin
zannie: This is why we'll never win another major beauty pageant again. Big thighs for Miss World? Ok o!
I tink say na only me c d fat thigh o. Lyk ova ripe minna yam

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Suffers SERIOUS Accident On Stage, Her Fake Butt ‘ruptured’(pic) / Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo / Timi Dakolo: 'Money Is Very Important In Marriage'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.