Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:38 AM

T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. (35282 Views)

Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th April 2016 / Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich - UCL: (1 - 3) On 19th February 2013 (2) (3) (4)

Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by yongnoble(m): 6:41pm On May 08, 2012
I'm a sport betting fan, i have an account with www.bet365.com and can you believe the odds of bayern winning the first half? its 2.4 and scoring by header, its 5.0 so if i can combine both odds, that will be [b]2.4 * 5.0 = 12.0!!!!!![/b]GOSH
For those of us that don't understand this, let me explain. An odds of 12.0 means that whatever amount of money you stake will be multiplied by 12.0
As I'm typing this, I've already placed a bet of $500 on it. do the maths.....
Haters and unbelievers keep hating and unbelieving, na una sabi....
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by jude33084(m): 6:41pm On May 08, 2012
emmke: "your chelsea needs more players in this match than their opponent bayern munich" what does that mean? Like chelsea needs to play with 15 players against bayern's 11 or what?

To me it means Chelsea will go down by one or two men due to red cards.
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by AkpuNku2: 6:43pm On May 08, 2012
Chelsea fans should channel there energy in prayers instead of insulting the man of God
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by 2rutalk1: 6:46pm On May 08, 2012
That reminds me a GST Course called Phil 101 (Introduction to Philosophy and Logic)

Like someone rightly said "If Chelsea win the match that means Chelsea fans prayed harder than Bayern Munich fans, if otherwise then Bayern Munich prayed harder than Chelsea fans. What ever the outcome of the match is, Prophet must be right.

We used to do this wonderful Mathematics while I was a child:
chose any number you like (Don't disclose it) e.g 4
multiply it by 2 e.g 4x2=8
Divide the answer by the first number you have chosen i.e 8/4=2
In this case, even if you have chose 1,000,000 as far as you will multiply it by 2 and divide it by the initial number (1,000,000) the answer must be 2.

Great People! Great Nation!!
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by Gentleboby: 7:07pm On May 08, 2012
T B Joshua also a Chelsea fan according to him in his explanation during live service on Sunday,let us pray together God can do something good for Chelsea because he has never tell us God's opinion in second half but T B Joshua promise if God show him the second half he will review it to us.
There is enough time to pray more ooooooooooooooo
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by niyivasaz(m): 7:17pm On May 08, 2012
embarassed embarassedLobatan
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by tommykiwi(m): 7:20pm On May 08, 2012
HE SHOULD BE SPECIFY RATHER THAN BEATING ABOUT....
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by jcross19: 7:35pm On May 08, 2012
Canisma: T.B Joshua has finally broken his silence on the Champions league final.
He stated that He NEVER prophecied last sunday that Chelsea would win.
Hear Him:
"I never said anything about the match. I never did".
He then asked his congration if they ever heard him predict the game. The congregation then answered, NO in unison.
He continued, "Please, you people should stop embarrassing me on the internet. Why are people lying against me ? I did not say anything about the game. I even heard an analyst on Supersport say that i prophecied about the game. Please, i am here to tell you that i never prophecied about the game. He continued that some people are trying to use him as a bait to win the cup.
After the congregation confirmed that the Prophet never predicted about the game, They now all in unison called on the prophet to please tell them what would happen in the match. After much pressure, He now opened up on the game.
=
THE WORDS OF T.B Joshua.
When all these rumours were going on, i asked God to show me the game.
He then showed me.
What i saw in the first half was not good for Chelsea.
Infact, Your Chelsea needs more prayers in this match than their opponent, Bayern munich. I see a Bayern player scoring a goal in the first half. I CANT SAY MORE THAN THAT. So pray for your club.
These prophecies, God reveal it to me so as to show men that He is the same Yesterday, Today and Forever. If millions of this generation are to believe, they must see proof that Jesus is the same Yesterday, Today and Forever.
At this juncture, a Chelsea fan in the church came out to ask the Prophet to pray for Chelsea. The prophet now told him that he was saying what he, the prophet, has seen. But what the man as a fan can do now is to pray for his team since its just a game.
Now, I , Canisma, has assessed this prophecy and by my understanding, this prophecy tells me that Chelsea would lose out in the final. This tells me that Bayern Munich would win THE EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.
Chelsea fans, take heart. Lol

UP BAYERN MUNICH !!!
My source is:
Emmanuel T.V, I watched it live on emmanuel t.v {Morning Service} on sunday 6th may, 2012.
ahahahahahah.i can see fraustrated baca fan,u can do better than that.from the structure of the context of post,simply from a demented mind.not from well grown man.becareful 4rm associating man of God to this.fear God and dont joke with it.
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by Sweetlemon(f): 7:38pm On May 08, 2012
greatlee: I love this man so much as a super man of God. Infact, he is the only true pastor in Naija as far as am concerned. How many pastors in niaja have helped the poor and needy in one way or the other? The anseer is non, rather they will prefer to give to the already bouyant fedral gvt. Stop talking bad against this man of God!!
Excuse me, but the fact that other churches do not openly broadcast their charitable deeds does not mean that they do not do so at all. Pastors do not have to give cheques to widows or donate bags of rice on T.V before we can know that they give after all, such kind of giving are private. Except in cases where free hospitals or schools are built. Why show giving out bags of rice on T.V? Is it because he wants to make the receivers happy or because he wants to lure potential members?
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by Sweetlemon(f): 7:38pm On May 08, 2012
greatlee: I love this man so much as a super man of God. Infact, he is the only true pastor in Naija as far as am concerned. How many pastors in niaja have helped the poor and needy in one way or the other? The anseer is non, rather they will prefer to give to the already bouyant fedral gvt. Stop talking bad against this man of God!!
Excuse me, but the fact that other churches do not openly broadcast their charitable deeds does not mean that they do not do so at all. Pastors do not have to give checks to widows or donate bags of rice on T.V before we can know that they give. After all, such kind of giving are private. Except in cases where things like free hospitals or schools are built. Why show giving out bags of rice on T.V? Is it because he wants to make the receivers happy or because he wants to lure potential members?
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by Sweetlemon(f): 7:46pm On May 08, 2012
2ru-talk:
That reminds me a GST Course called Phil 101 (Introduction to Philosophy and Logic)

Like someone rightly said "If Chelsea win the match that means Chelsea fans prayed harder than Bayern Munich fans, if otherwise then Bayern Munich prayed harder than Chelsea fans. What ever the outcome of the match is, Prophet must be right.

Divide the answer by the first number you have chosen i.e 8/4=2
In this case, even if you have chose 1,000,000 as far as you will multiply it by 2 and divide it by the initial number (1,000,000) the answer must be 2.

Great People! Great Nation!!

Did u attend IUO?
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by IYANGBALI: 7:46pm On May 08, 2012
kai i love the good news. That makes today to be the best day of my life and 19th may 2012,would be the BESTEST day of my life grin.

Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by mkmyers45(m): 7:51pm On May 08, 2012
IYA NGBALI: kai i love the good news. That makes today to be the best day of my life and 19th may 2012,would be the BESTEST day of my life grin.
Wait for second half prediction now
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by jcross19: 7:55pm On May 08, 2012
seanet02: Only Mumus will believe this
do u realy believe that?the poster should be a script writer.
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by Canisma(m): 7:59pm On May 08, 2012
Its good to see the real T.B Joshua prophecy finally.
Many people ask why this man often makes the frontpage of any news, blog or forum, the answer is;
Prophet T.B Joshua is not like the conventional pastors and prophets that we re already used to.
The kind of sicknesses that God heals through him,
his kind of prophecies,
the way he waves his hand while delivering people from demons, etc
these things are beyond human understanding. But since education has empowered us to attempt the analysis of every thing on earth, people have never ceased to enquire what this man called Prophet T.B Joshua is all about.
As the prophet once said and i quote: WHAT PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND, THEY CALL NAMES.
THAT WHICH THEY UNDERSTAND, THEY DESTROY.
This explains why no one can destroy the works of God through this prophet, because They Dont Understand Him.
Whenever Prophet T.B Joshua calls for prayers towards anything at all, something bad is about to happen to that very thing. Experience has taught me that it is his style of prophecy.
Therefore, When he say that Chelsea needs prayers, IT DENOTES THAT CHELSEA WOULD LOSE OUT ON THAT DAY.
Note that he said that Chelsea needs prayers NOT PLAYERS PLEASE.
Now why does he predict football ?
Prophet T.B Joshua does not predict football games just for fun of it, rather according to him in one of his past sunday service, He said that;
God is interested in anywhere that the heart of the youths are. He continued that it is clear that the heart of Nigerian youths are into football, so therefore, God uses this prediction to show these youths His mighty power. When some of these youths now see the mighty power of God through these predictions, they would now come close to God in awe after which they ll gain salvation of their souls through faith.
The prophet also gave instance that since U.S.A loves Basket Ball more, God can use him to win the hearts of the youths of U.S.A by predicting one of the big N.B.A games there, through that way, the youths there would succomb to the power of God and come to him in faith.
Finally, let me state here that Prophet T.B Joshua does not cause those things which he prophecies about. He is only telling the future which God has shown to him.
Therefore, He is the mouth piece of God.
Those calling on him to prophecy about where the Boko Haram boys are so that they can be apprehended, I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT IT WONT COST A THING FOR GOD TO DO THAT.
But then, if God shows it to him and he broadcasts it on t.v, do you guys think that those boys would remain where they so that they ll caught ?
I HEREBY CALL ON THE IGP and the SSS chief to consult Prophet T.B Joshua for easy and fast solutions to the problems of Boko Haram.
Dont wait for him to come begging you to hear him out. Of course nobody would listen if he goes about offering this kind of help.
He is already a hated man and he knows it.
AFTERALL, IT IS NOT PROPHETS THAT GO TO THE PEOPLE, PEOPLE SEEK OUT FOR PROPHETS.
God bless you all.

Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by tyson55(m): 8:01pm On May 08, 2012
I just wasted 120seconds of my life reading this Balderdash.
***Spits on thread and walks out***
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by deleo16(m): 8:01pm On May 08, 2012
brito: I Stand to declare God's word, "who will say a thing and it comes to pass if God has not commanded it"
IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH, I OVERTURN THE PROPHECY OF TB JOSHUA. CHELSEA GO FORTH AND WIN, THE LORD IS WITH THEE.

ALL FAITHFULS SHOUT A BIG AMEN[size=12pt][/size]
i laugh in chinese like u prophesy yesterday he said first half only a bald head man will score
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by Gentleboby: 8:05pm On May 08, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Excuse me, but the fact that other churches do not openly broadcast their charitable deeds does not mean that they do not do so at all. Pastors do not have to give cheques to widows or donate bags of rice on T.V before we can know that they give after all, such kind of giving are private. Except in cases where free hospitals or schools are built. Why show giving out bags of rice on T.V? Is it because he wants to make the receivers happy or because he wants to lure potential members?

Correction there no hidden in giving when you give, you give out and is also lesson to others that does not believe in giving.
By the way this is not today's thread anyway.

Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by ZUBY77(m): 8:06pm On May 08, 2012
Prophet Octopus, while your people are dying of hunger and starvation daily, you are busy watching Bayern Munich vs Chelsea with God in a samsung TV manufactured by South Korean scientists. The blood of all the people you and your likes decieved and scammed will come for you one day.
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by deleo16(m): 8:11pm On May 08, 2012
[quote author=Sweetlemon]
Excuse me, but the fact that other churches do not openly broadcast their charitable deeds does not mean that they do not do so at all. Pastors do not have to give cheques to widows or donate bags of rice on T.V before we can know that they give after all, such kind of giving are private. Except in cases where free hospitals or schools are built. Why show giving out bags of rice on T.V? Is it because he wants to make the receivers happy or because he wants to lure potential membe
lmao is just beef give credit to thoes who deserve it T.b is a giver,a man God will contine to strength for what he has been doing, i also give kudos to others pastor who give to the needy God bless them
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by deleo16(m): 8:16pm On May 08, 2012
[quote author=2ru-talk]That reminds me a GST Course called Phil 101 (Introduction to Philosophy and Logic)

Divide the
@2rutalk ur philosphy and logic stop at bayern or chelsea will win but why can,t ur philosphy tell us who will score and what time they will score?
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by AAlozie(m): 8:17pm On May 08, 2012
Please, whatever a man of God should prophesy, he should never be insulted!
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by Gentleboby: 8:20pm On May 08, 2012
AAlozie: Please, whatever a man of God should prophesy, he should never be insulted!
Nice Either you like him or not God will continue to use someone like him,if refuse God's assignment he will sent stone, wood E.t.c

Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by deleo16(m): 8:23pm On May 08, 2012
Limaoscar: That Man....dey o.k. so??
We are talking a nation in trouble and all He sees is footballshockedshockedshocked...smh
your security cheif and sss or president know what to do at least other delagates from other country pay him visit to ask for soltion to their problem and way forward for their ciountry what God is saying and the way oute.g president of ghana very funny the man is just here in lagos but i dont why our own leaders cant take advantage of this or how is it done in the old testament does prophet chase people to warn them or people come to prophet to seek solution on what God is saying?
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by deleo16(m): 8:32pm On May 08, 2012
Gentleboby:
Nice
True i dont blame most of them is due to the kind of society we live in esp nigeria where it is hard to believe the govt and even the God sent MoG and other pastors like i always say i cant never i will never ABUSe any MoG these show the kind of home some of these come from some of them will even make u say what u dont want to say about other MoG i always careful when i comment here nairaland is full of different people from different background but 1 thin
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by gaffer: 9:23pm On May 08, 2012
TB prophecies or no TB prophecies. I just finished watching that game in the spiritual realm. It is in favour of Chelsea

No forces can stop the blues, Cos the sky is blue. 2012 chelsea's year
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by gaffer: 9:24pm On May 08, 2012
TB prophecies or no TB prophecies. I just finished watching that game in the spiritual realm. It is in favour of Chelsea

No stopping the blues, Cos the sky is blue. 2012 chelsea's year
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by MethodmanWES: 9:40pm On May 08, 2012
i no believe say dis man don prophesied sef. Na lie
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by zikwes: 9:57pm On May 08, 2012
I would like TB Joshua to predit what will happen to boko haram not football.
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by andyanders: 10:01pm On May 08, 2012
[b]@ Homar

Why do you call a man who is your elder "Useless"? A prophet of God useless for doing nothing to you? You people came to the internet and called him names and said he predicted that Chelsea will win. He came out to say he did not say anything like that.

Now, having said that he never said anything like that and you went ahead to call him Useless? God of heaven will judge you.

You and your generation will become useless and nothing good will come out of of your lineage unless you confess and ask for forgiveness. A sickness will come upon you that nobody on earth can cure unless you withdraw your statement and apologize through same process.

How on earth you call someone who is your senior a "useless guy"? Is he your mate?

Note, I am NOT a member of the church so that you do not say that I am defending him but a strong believer of his works as a true prophet of God that we have never seen in this generation. He is a blessing to the entire world.
We as sinners should be asking for forgiveness from God as we have all sinned. But this man of God , Prophet T.B. Joshua has done the WILL of God hence His works upon him.

What has he done wrong that you crucify him?
Henceforth, you have murdered sleep.

[/b]

Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by IYANGBALI: 10:09pm On May 08, 2012
andyanders: @ Homar

Why do you call a man who is your elder "Useless"? A prophet of God useless for doing nothing to you? You people came to the internet and called him names and said he predicted that Chelsea will win. He ame out to say he did not say anything like that.

Now, having said that he never said anything like that and you went ahead to call him Useless? God of heaven will judge you.

You and your generation will become useless and nothing good will come out of of your lineage unless you confess and ask for forgiveness. A sickness will come upon you that nobody on earth can cure unless you withdraw your statement and apologize through same process.

How on earth you call someone who is your senior a "useless guy"? Is he your mate?
Henceforth, you have murdered sleep.

abeg bros take am easy o
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by creserve: 10:09pm On May 08, 2012
zikwes: I would like TB Joshua to predit what will happen to boko haram not football.
I read in a post on nairaland that he predicted that boko haram will cease to exist before the end of march and that february 19th is a date that will never be forgotten by Nigerians!Was somebody framing these posts?

UEFA Names Asisat Oshoala's Goal As Goal Of The Champions League Season / Barcelona Fc Vs Arsenal Fc ( 2005/2006 Uefa Champions League Final) / UEFA Lists Eight Unforgettable Games Of 2019/20 Champions League

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79