Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,196 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. (35031 Views)

Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th April 2016 / Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich - UCL: (1 - 3) On 19th February 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by IYANGBALI: 10:10pm On May 08, 2012
Gentleboby: T B Joshua also a Chelsea fan according to him in his explanation during live service on Sunday,let us pray together God can do something good for Chelsea because he has never tell us God's opinion in second half but T B Joshua promise if God show him the second half he will review it to us.
There is enough time to pray more ooooooooooooooo
so TB Joshua na chelsea fan?hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,in that case oyakhilome would be MAN U FAN
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by kacheezy: 10:47pm On May 08, 2012
Prophet please forget about oyibo football and reveal to us the names of the people in the cabal..
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by Tonye19: 10:52pm On May 08, 2012
Guapo:

Really? God showed him the first half of the match? Na who run commentary? Angel Gabriel?
Rabbish! Who does this man think God is? Hehehe these are signs of the end time. Pack ur bags fellas its time
Guapo:

Really? God showed him the first half of the match? Na who run commentary? Angel Gabriel?
Rabbish! Who does this man think God is? Hehehe these are signs of the end time. Pack ur bags fellas its time
Guapo:

Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by ayobase(m): 12:34am On May 09, 2012
to the next person?
have u tot abt it wholly?

big_sean: Enough of TB Joshua gist abeg!
religion itself is a scam!
As TB Joshua's ways sounds weird to u, thats how your religion or sect sounds f.u.c.king weird to the next person. (Think about it for a second)
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by rekeson: 12:58am On May 09, 2012
Chelsea 3 vs munic 1
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by Hamzadanmama(m): 1:18am On May 09, 2012
Hmmmmm. Mayb he wants to change business. I ve got a brand name 4 him "T.B. The Nigerian Octopus"
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by AdeniyiA(m): 5:11am On May 09, 2012
people on NL shu b careful abt d way they speak against men of God, i am a living testimony to ao God is using this man of God, i av bn close to him before,thru God in his life i av seen d light, dont u think most of u who speak against him are ignorant bn not close,seen or even heard him b4,only by proxy. kno dis dt u can neva be an achiever unless u embrace one.d oda time ppl were speakn against Bshp Oyedepo,dis ppl av achvd, wat av u achvd?is d wrks of ur hand clean?can u say Jesus knows u?.lets b carefu

1 Like

Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by Nobody: 7:07am On May 09, 2012
Homar: He said point blank that bayern will win chelsea . For the sake of god its just a game . Am a bayern fan but i did not kill myself when we lost to inter in 2010 final . I pray that bayern win but if chelsea do win i aint gonna kill myself . And what the fucck does he mean by watching the first half only and praying for chelsea . This guy is useless does he think that bayern munich does not have fans in nigeria or what . The guy is useless . Me i have my faith that bayern will win . The guy should stick to his bible and leave football alone . Uefa is big money am talking about millions of £ and if tb was in europe and prophecyed that instant he will see himself in prison . Its a sports for godsake and you are killing the game already .
Bros U dey vex sha. abeg pity d man nah grin
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by gulfer: 8:34am On May 09, 2012
Whomever wins would have been because of preparation and better tactics as against Joshua's predictions. QED.
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by Sike(m): 8:51am On May 09, 2012
Whatever!!! Only God has the final say.
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by megxo(m): 11:15am On May 09, 2012
werin concern God n football, T.B Joshua JOr o
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by Jeffy1206(m): 11:30am On May 09, 2012
if una lyk say wat u wanna say.let me giv u ma testimony...during de barca mach i prayed so hard 2 God nd He answerd me. I mean he listens 2 me nd i knw He wil nt fail me in de final too.
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by Jeffy1206(m): 11:43am On May 09, 2012
at least he saw only the first half,probably god has a suprise package for the blues.even tb wasnt conclusive.
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by burkutu: 1:21pm On May 09, 2012
Come,who are the people always bringing t b joshua to the front page?are most nl moderators adherents of t b joshua?any intelligent person'd dismiss that charlatan sharp sharp.please mods,leave tb joshua's nonsense in the religion section. Haba,we don tire na!
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by deavicky(m): 4:36pm On May 09, 2012
i'm not in anyway against the man of God, but even if he said chelsea will loss, i will still not take it because i just av this stronge believe that chelsea will win. and anytime i av this kind of believe it aways come to passi'm not in anyway against the man of God, but even if he said chelsea will loss, i will still not take it because i just av this stronge believe that chelsea will win. and anytime i av this kind of believe it aways come to passi'm not in anyway against the man of God, but even if he said chelsea will loss, i will still not take it because i just av this stronge believe that chelsea will win. and anytime i av this kind of believe it aways come to pass
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by Hoodrat(m): 6:06pm On May 09, 2012
What a big tragedy T.B Joshua has now turned on football? em nor dey tire? undecided Abeg there are better things to for-see. Okay we done hear you sir angry unto the next one.
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by LaughterNoon(m): 7:04pm On May 09, 2012
This generation self una joblessness is beyond animal comprehension, ("I STAND TO BE CORRECTED") forty percent of those wey they condemn/abuse TB Joshua are Christians and we attend church services on weekdays/sundays now i must ask you who amongst your forefathers use them nakedd eyes to see Jesus and confirm that he died and resurrected after three days yet we believed it and profess same. but before our own very eyes this man has made numerous Prophetic utterances which has come to pass yet we choose to criticize that which with our ears we have heard and live to see it fulfillment with our eyes. sometimes i just wonder whether humans are machines that can be manipulated at will, are we truly in charge of ourselves.

Some of us attend (on a daily basis) churches where our pastors own schools that me nor any member of my family can afford, yet we saw nothing absolutely nothing wrong with that
Some of us attend (on a daily basis) churches where our pastors Jerry-curl their hair and are competing with their wives on hair product, yet we saw nothing absolutely nothing wrong with that
Some of us attend (on a daily basis) churches where our pastors twist and turn the Bible to suit their quest for financial gains, yet we saw nothing absolutely nothing wrong with that
Some of us attend (on a daily basis) churches where our pastors live a larger than god type of life, yet we saw nothing absolutely nothing wrong with that
Some of us attend (on a daily basis) churches where the already impoverish masses struggle to pay tithes and offerings only for the god of man to order the latest jet, yet we turn a blind eyes

NL is indeed for the idle minds
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by naso2(m): 7:16pm On May 09, 2012
Thank God its only the first half he saw. I am not bothered about what happens in the first half. Against BARCA the first half was simply bad. Two central defenders off, and trailing by 2 goals before a scary camp nou crowd, but in the end we came out tops.
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by Akanbi1509(m): 10:01pm On May 09, 2012
In fact, this is true talk. I like your comment.
Guapo:

Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by digits: 10:08pm On May 09, 2012
[/color]He said point blank that bayern will win chelsea . For the sake of god its just a game . Am a bayern fan but i did not kill myself when we lost to inter in 2010 final . I pray that bayern win but if chelsea do win i aint gonna kill myself . And what the fucck does he mean by watching the first half only and praying for chelsea . This guy is useless does he think that bayern munich does not have fans in nigeria or what . The guy is useless . Me i have my faith that bayern will win . The guy should stick to his bible and leave football alone . Uefa is big money am talking about millions of £ and if tb was in europe and prophecyed that instant he will see himself in prison . Its a sports for godsake and you are killing the game already .2 Likes

mind the way u talk to TB cos He is a respected man of God and u cant silent Him, so to avoid the wrought of God on you. IDIOT[color=#990000]He said point blank that bayern will win chelsea . For the sake of god its just a game . Am a bayern fan but i did not kill myself when we lost to inter in 2010 final . I pray that bayern win but if chelsea do win i aint gonna kill myself . And what the fucck does he mean by watching the first half only and praying for chelsea . This guy is useless does he think that bayern munich does not have fans in nigeria or what . The guy is useless . Me i have my faith that bayern will win . The guy should stick to his bible and leave football alone . Uefa is big money am talking about millions of £ and if tb was in europe and prophecyed that instant he will see himself in prison . Its a sports for godsake and you are killing the game already .2 Likes

mind the way u talk to TB cos He is a respected man of God and u cant silent Him, so to avoid the wrought of God on you. IDIOT
He said point blank that bayern will win chelsea . For the sake of god its just a game . Am a bayern fan but i did not kill myself when we lost to inter in 2010 final . I pray that bayern win but if chelsea do win i aint gonna kill myself . And what the fucck does he mean by watching the first half only and praying for chelsea . This guy is useless does he think that bayern munich does not have fans in nigeria or what . The guy is useless . Me i have my faith that bayern will win . The guy should stick to his bible and leave football alone . Uefa is big money am talking about millions of £ and if tb was in europe and prophecyed that instant he will see himself in prison . Its a sports for godsake and you are killing the game already .2 Likes

mind the way u talk to TB cos He is a respected man of God and u cant silent Him, so to avoid the wrought of God on you. IDIOT
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by Incred(m): 12:00am On May 10, 2012
scopusng:
My source is:
Emmanuel T.V, I watched it live on emmanuel t.v {Morning Service} on sunday 8th may, 2012.

Haba, I though today's date is 8th of May which is MONDAY and not Sunday.Abi na moon u dey stay?
he means that he watched d monday service cuz there is sunday and monday service SCOAN
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by Nobody: 4:11am On May 10, 2012
dumb people talking about dumb matters
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by espn(m): 8:37am On May 10, 2012
diluminati: dumb people talking about dumb matters
. Dumb person commenting on dumb peoples thread..so we r al dumb I guess..
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by Leorichy: 9:11am On May 10, 2012
Touch not my anointing and do mah prophet no harm

Homar: He said point blank that bayern will win chelsea . For the sake of god its just a game . Am a bayern fan but i did not kill myself when we lost to inter in 2010 final . I pray that bayern win but if chelsea do win i aint gonna kill myself . And what the fucck does he mean by watching the first half only and praying for chelsea . This guy is useless does he think that bayern munich does not have fans in nigeria or what . The guy is useless . Me i have my faith that bayern will win . The guy should stick to his bible and leave football alone . Uefa is big money am talking about millions of £ and if tb was in europe and prophecyed that instant he will see himself in prison . Its a sports for godsake and you are killing the game already .
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by Leorichy: 9:37am On May 10, 2012
Lol
espn: . Dumb person commenting on dumb peoples thread..so we r al dumb I guess..
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by Greatozone(m): 9:50am On May 10, 2012
make una see comments. Dont have anything 2 say now until the match has been played
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by ZUBY77(m): 12:29pm On May 10, 2012
How come he didnt watch the Europa cup final?
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by tonte(m): 2:23pm On May 10, 2012
Make this dude dey try predict when and where boko haram go bomb so people can run for safety than all these football predictions that do not concern anybody....
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by belbinez(m): 3:19pm On May 10, 2012
tonte: Make this dude dey try predict when and where boko haram go bomb so people can run for safety than all these football predictions that do not concern anybody....
I bliv tb joshua is a true man of God and i bliv in anything he says bcoz i bliv d true life christ jesus is in him if not he would hav perish bcoz our God is not blind.so let us pray like he says bcoz God answer prayer,u has a true fans pray 4 chelsea u knw we haven't carry dis cup b4 and i knw God will hav mercy and make us laugh and silence all chelsea's enemy who ar ready make fun of us.stop critising tb joseph joshua pls all chelsea fans but just pray and God will win it 4 us just bliv.ask and it shall be given,knock it shall open,find u shall see.pls man of God pray 4 us chelsea,if we did something wrong to you pls 4giv us 4 God sake.my people dnt let us throw away our understanding
tonte: Make this dude dey try predict when and where boko haram go bomb so people can run for safety than all these football predictions that do not concern anybody....
I bliv tb joshua is a true man of God and i bliv in anything he says bcoz i bliv d true life christ jesus is in him if not he would hav perish bcoz our God is not blind.so let us pray like he says bcoz God answer prayer,u has a true fans pray 4 chelsea u knw we haven't carry dis cup b4 and i knw God will hav mercy and make us laugh and silence all chelsea's enemy who ar ready make fun of us.stop critising tb joseph joshua pls all chelsea fans but just pray and God will win it 4 us just bliv.ask and it shall be given,knock it shall open,find u shall see.pls man of God pray 4 us chelsea,if we did something wrong to you pls 4giv us 4 God sake.my people dnt let us throw away our understanding
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by Canisma(m): 9:40am On May 15, 2012
Shaking my head in disbelief.
No wonder Almighty God hid himself from man.
Cos if he ever shows up,
The few that believes in Him would stop believing.

We shall see who is real and who is not.
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by Biola4u(m): 5:18am On May 16, 2012
yong_noble: I'm a sport betting fan, i have an account with www.bet365.com and can you believe the odds of bayern winning the first half? its 2.4 and scoring by header, its 5.0 so if i can combine both odds, that will be [b]2.4 * 5.0 = 12.0!!!!!![/b]GOSH
For those of us that don't understand this, let me explain. An odds of 12.0 means that whatever amount of money you stake will be multiplied by 12.0
As I'm typing this, I've already placed a bet of $500 on it. do the maths.....
Haters and unbelievers keep hating and unbelieving, na una sabi....
Seems like you don't know Robben is the the only bald headed man in Munich, with odd 5.5. Include that and see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? / Chelsea vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On 17th Spetember 2017 / UEFA Lists Eight Unforgettable Games Of 2019/20 Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.