Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,117 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Pastor Chris Live On Superscreen - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Live On Superscreen (847 Views)

An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Live On Superscreen by Ozegbe(m): 6:08pm On May 06, 2012
THIS GUY IS TEACHING BASE ON PRACTISE
Re: Pastor Chris Live On Superscreen by Goshen360(m): 6:09pm On May 06, 2012
^
And what is he teaching please? Do you mind sharing with us?
Re: Pastor Chris Live On Superscreen by Ozegbe(m): 6:15pm On May 06, 2012
Goshen360: ^
And what is he teaching please? Do you mind sharing with us?
he is answering questions posted by suppose worshippers round the world as if he dint have them or practise them before.
Basically he is doing question and answer and i wonder why there is no open line to call him?
Re: Pastor Chris Live On Superscreen by Goshen360(m): 6:23pm On May 06, 2012
Ozegbe:
he is answering questions posted by suppose worshippers round the world as if he dint have them or practise them before.
Basically he is doing question and answer and i wonder why there is no open line to call him?

Please, kindly expatiate on the bolded statement please. Am kind of interested in this Pastor Chris and I will tell you the reason as soon as I get clarification of how or what the bolded statement meant. Thank you.
Re: Pastor Chris Live On Superscreen by Ozegbe(m): 6:26pm On May 06, 2012
he is now advertising a mobile application called pastorchrisliveapp. he said you can use it in the church
Re: Pastor Chris Live On Superscreen by Goshen360(m): 6:34pm On May 06, 2012
^
I still haven't heard your clarification please. Read my 2nd comment pls.
Re: Pastor Chris Live On Superscreen by Joagbaje(m): 6:47pm On May 06, 2012
Ozegbe: he is now advertising a mobile application called pastorchrisliveapp. he said you can use it in the church

The mobile application is available in apple market for iPads and iPhones and android market. You can participate in the question and answer with pastor chris. You can also watch the Past programmes.
Re: Pastor Chris Live On Superscreen by tpia5: 8:32pm On May 06, 2012
the one they showed in houston or somewhere- which venue and location was that?

(1) (Reply)

The Unseen Force Of Faith / Haters Of Grace - How The Law Keepers Deny Christ By Exalting The Law / Is There Any Jehovah's Witnesses On This Forum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.