Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Cloud Storage Made Easy - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Cloud Storage Made Easy (751 Views)

Why You Should Use Googledrive Than Other Cloud Storage To Store Files Online / System Backup: External HDD Or Cloud Storage - Which Is Preferable? / Cloud Storage Technoloy Is The Future Of Storage Devices In Computing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cloud Storage Made Easy by eazydammy(m): 7:40pm On May 06, 2012
Hey, I guess you must have heard about the latest gist going on in the tech community. Is it Nokia Lumia, Samsung Galaxy SIII, Windows 8, Ubuntu 12.04? Yeah, but I want to talk about something different today. I will briefly talk about Cloud Storage. When you hear "cloud", you might think of these white stuffs you see when you look up. But, to tech people, it is simply a location on the internet where you can dump files or network. By cloud storage, you now guess that it is a storage service whereby you store files on the internet, right? Cool Guess! There are different cloud storage services: Google Drive, DropBox, Windows Live SkyDrive, MegaCloud, Amazon Cloud Drive and others which I have explained at length on my blog. What all these services do is that they offer you little storage on their server, afterwhich you can buy more storage space. They also allow you to share your files and get a link also. I hope you have now climbed a rung in the ladder of learning about cloud storage. If you want to go higher in learning, you can select the service you want below, or click here to read about them all.
Google Drive
MegaCloud
Windows Live SkyDrive
DropBox
Amazon Cloud Drive
Re: Cloud Storage Made Easy by techcloud7: 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2013
try this amazing post on Best Cloud Storage Sites Of 2014 grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Bluetooth Problem / Mtn Bbcweek / How Can I Detect Computers That Aren't Reliable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.