Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Nairalanders Please Watch Out - Scam - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nairalanders Please Watch Out - Scam (1240 Views)

Dear Nairalanders Please Urgent Advise Is Needed. / Nairalanders,please A Help From Anybody In The Uk Coming Back To Nigeria / Nigerians In Chinese Jails_ Please Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please Watch Out - Scam by ojdollars(m): 12:30am On May 08, 2012
Hello to all Nairalanders, found this email in my yahoo inbox, I'm sure this person filter my email and some other emails on the travel threads and perhaps other threads on NL here to target with such Scam email messages. Please watch out, please watch out for such email, they are fraudulent, sent to many undisclosed recipients. The email is below:

Subject: International Conference Invitation 2012

[b]Hello Colleagues,

I know it will be a thing of surprise to receive this mail from me, I'm sorry for i know you will be surprise how I came in contact with your profile, through Internet,

My name is Vanesal Johnson an international related student, aged 25 from united states currently studying international relations at the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA), a citizen of the United States of America residing in Los Angeles with my parents, brothers and sisters. Presently, I am doing my final year in the University and so anxious to graduate from the University into the free world

The world is full of evil, and people tends to be very careless of there lives and diseases has been the tune of the day and war and terrorism act is the deed of this days.

All these things motivated the UN youth united states to organize a seminar that will educate people more on these issues, mostly on the

deadly disease like HIV and secondly to reduce violence like war & civil war and terrorist act which has been a canker-worm that is eating almost the world at large so as a member of the Youth International I am inviting you to a conference that will take place firstly in united states and Africa.

If you are willing to attend these conference do not hesitated to write back with your full details such as,

Full name...............
Age....
Photocopy....
Address .....,

to enable me give you the contact of the organization in order for you to apply for registration.

Please take note that it is totally your choice however is not an obligation to participate in the conference. contact me on my privet e-mail (vanesajohnso108@yahoo.com) for more information

Thanks I shall wait to hear from you.
Vanesal [/b]
Re: Nairalanders Please Watch Out - Scam by onatisi(m): 8:03am On May 08, 2012
i nearly fell for this trick once but that was about 6years ago.anyone that falls for it should be awarded the best fool of the century
Re: Nairalanders Please Watch Out - Scam by jidewin(m): 12:08pm On May 11, 2012
From the "ENGLISH COMPOSITION" you should know this is a scam.
They use it every where and every time. They may even tell you there's a job offer somewhere but you are to pay for your rent (1-3 months) up front. After they will reimburse you..blah blah blah.... Once you see such...DELETE button is not far away.
Re: Nairalanders Please Watch Out - Scam by Wasbayd: 1:15am On Jul 01, 2012
So the organizer's contact couldn't be included, no phone number, no website, no abstract, he's really in lost angels. If me i will simply reply "Save Your UN Youth Conference for those Without Heads cos I Got One and It's Working Perfectly".
God save us!

(1) (Reply)

As A Nigerian , Must U Have $1000b4 U Can Travel Outta Naija??? / My Review And Rating Of Intercontinental Hotel Lagos / E-visa To Nigerians And There Requirements.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.