Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? (16787 Views)

2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World / Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. / Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by Parisgoodman(m): 8:48am On May 08, 2012

Listen To The Songs Here

I know the album is not for "azonto" freaks but da album is one thing I can't explain(my opinion). Let's look @ it from:
1) the originality. Its unlike the normal beat we hear of that makes all of 'em sounds alike.
2)Alien producers. Who are the rest producers? Except jsleek n spells, are they Nigerians?(Those guys are goooooooooood). I think the album is on A list from the begining of 2012.........what's your opinion?
Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by Vincentsule(m): 2:36pm On May 08, 2012
Hw can one get d album 4 now?
Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by GoldCircle: 2:50pm On May 08, 2012
album available in stores now!
Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by geenie: 3:49pm On May 08, 2012
Zap you upload it --- schmuck. tongue
Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by Vincentsule(m): 5:08pm On May 08, 2012
Guy u d m.a.d.? Can't u giv a reference on where to download it.
Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by Patlia: 8:50am On May 09, 2012
Eat a piece of candy every day and tell yourself the day is sweet again.[img]http://www.keyforex.info/iPad.gif[/img]
Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 09, 2012
bother you is a classic
dance in the rain - master piece
spell bound - too bad
rainbow - chineke
spirituality- o my God
the album too make sense
Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by AlusiOkija: 3:43pm On May 09, 2012
I wasnt too impressed!

Spell bound was the first to hit me...

I will give it a one month trial to see if it is one of those albums that grow on you as opposed to a terry G type ginger the swagga album!

But straight out the door, I wasnt too impressed. It didnt feel anything like his former albums.
Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by Kuulnomsy(m): 3:43pm On May 09, 2012
geenie: Zap you upload it --- schmuck. tongue
Download it from here
http://iroking.com/ cool cool
Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by xeryve(m): 3:53pm On May 09, 2012
I bought the album at Computer Village and I have listened to all the tracks more than four times. For me it is just there, no wow factor. Comparing it to his previous albums, i will pick 'Away and Beyond' after picking the rest.
Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 09, 2012
the album to me is good, listen to dose songs well, reduce ur expectations and u will enjoy it, especially d track 3 and 4
Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by Moses247(m): 4:34pm On May 09, 2012
2baba always Representing.....lol I just bought mine a while ago...ma go play jare....
Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 09, 2012
Now I conclude that it is difficult to make good music on a full stomach (at least in Nigeria). These chaps made fabulous music when they were still 'hungry' for success. Now that they have reached the top, having bought their dream cars, built their dream houses, met/collaborated with their dream international superstars, bleeped their dream girls, etc, they have lost all inspiration and have sunk into mediocrity. Perhaps it would be a good idea to outsource all songwriting and production to third parties who would do a better job.

1 Like

Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by GoldCircle: 5:02pm On May 09, 2012
Very deep and matured! similar to his second album "Grass 2 Grace"! With time I know it's gonna hit, but will be more appreciated by the international audience.
Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by awesomet1(m): 5:23pm On May 09, 2012
2BABA 4LIFE!!! RAINBOW IS MY FAVORITE! TALENT ON DISPLAY.
Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by imparable7(m): 5:30pm On May 09, 2012
that is cute
Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 09, 2012
havent gotten mine yet but am sure i wont be disappointed
Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by tonardo(m): 6:12pm On May 09, 2012
am nt buying am downloading....
Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by damola1: 6:31pm On May 09, 2012
Track 1.
Track 2
Track 6
Track 10
Track 11
Track 12
Track 13.

Continues to grow on me.... Track 6 especially.... I think it's an album more for international oyinbos.... but it's damn good!
Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:47pm On May 09, 2012
geenie: Zap you upload it --- schmuck. tongue

I wonder oooh, nowhow do you want me to fork up the money after i have uploaded it to my itouch.. na wa for you ooh angry
Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by REMMEI(m): 7:33pm On May 09, 2012
THE ALBUM IS THE BOKOHARAM!. .
Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by hustlemine: 7:49pm On May 09, 2012
To all that d waiting 4 upload so dat u can dwnnload ya fellow man's hardwork for free, may ya efforts and hardwork be for free and may u noyt get whatever u deserve after ya hard work
Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by Smartdoy(m): 8:02pm On May 09, 2012
Powerfull lyrics there! Listen Up! These is n0t club banging banger!! As 4 me, these is nt naija kinda genre, naija lyk s0mething 'gbi gbi gbi' buh 2baba. U m0uthed
Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by phemi01(m): 8:38pm On May 09, 2012
2face is just the best.

If u sell tomatoes n I sell tomeitoes na the same tomatoes!
If I sell poreyro n u sell potatoes na thesame poreyro. Loving the album all the way. ;D2face is just the best.

If u sell tomatoes n I sell tomeitoes na the same tomatoes!
If I sell poreyro n u sell potatoes na thesame poreyro. Loving the album all the way.
Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by mufasa(m): 8:40pm On May 09, 2012
Smartdoy: Powerfull lyrics there! Listen Up! These is n0t club banging banger!! As 4 me, these is nt naija kinda genre, naija lyk s0mething 'gbi gbi gbi' buh 2baba. U m0uthed

Mad tracks bro.

Dunno what you refer to as club bangers but I dropped Dance Floor and Ihe Neme in my last set, people went crazy.

It's the new Electro feel I like.

Overall a very sound Album.
Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by Hoodrat(m): 10:44pm On May 09, 2012
Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by mbulela: 10:58pm On May 09, 2012
GoldCircle: Very deep and matured! similar to his second album "Grass 2 Grace"! With time I know it's gonna hit, but will be more appreciated by the international audience.
No where near as good as Grass to Grace. The lyrics on this album are mediocre compared to Grass to Grace.
Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by Moses247(m): 2:35am On May 10, 2012
Dis Album Make Sense joor....na 4 mature mind not 4...Kids. Hehehehe Nowplaying Dance in d Rain

1 Like

Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by Nobody: 6:21am On May 10, 2012
d

Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by Nobody: 10:39am On May 10, 2012
damola1: Track 1.
Track 2
Track 6
Track 10
Track 11
Track 12
Track 13.

Continues to grow on me.... Track 6 especially.... I think it's an album more for international oyinbos.... but it's damn good!

u forgot to mention track 3, thats my best track
Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by milky3(f): 1:35pm On May 10, 2012
Dance in d rain,
Step on d dance floor,
Steady Steady,
Rainbow
Bad man and many more....it's really loveable
Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by eleshin(m): 10:40pm On May 10, 2012
@mbulela its so obvious u'v not listen to d album,I hate peeps appealing to ignorance,u talkin of lyrics? Guy free ur mind frm hate and listen again..spiritual healing,dance in d rain,freedom is life,in your eyes r tracks dat appeals to u at first listen cos d lyrics r out of dis world! Well he said it b4 he releasd d album dat its 4 matured mind.ok tell me which album is beta dan dis album in d last 2 yrs?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Artistes Don't Know The Meaning Of Live Performance. / Omawumi - Bottom Belle Ft. Flavour [official Video] / "Freak Me" - Ciara Featuring Tekno (Audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.