Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

I Need Your Advice As Regards My Family Issue. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Your Advice As Regards My Family Issue. (2812 Views)

Please I Need Serious Advice On A Serious Family Issue / Your Perspective On This Family Issue / Advice Needed! Am I So Picky As Regards To This Issue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice As Regards My Family Issue. by makzeze: 7:49am On Nov 04, 2014
My mum ordered me to divorce my wife 8 months ago . Reason is that her mum doesnt respect her and she goes to sooth sayers that they have possed me even though i have taken her back the marriage two months ago which i kept in secret and she was one month pregnant then..
She just put to bed last week. Now we are blessed with 2 daughters. I engaged my uncles to reconcile the matter . They even told my mum that they are taking back my wife for me by force but my siblings keep frustrating it. Thier argument is that if i take her back my mum will be embarrassed .They fear of comments that will follow it.
My mum told me if i take back my wife she will disown me. Please advise..
Re: I Need Your Advice As Regards My Family Issue. by StPete: 7:53am On Nov 04, 2014
First of all you should write correct sentences cos nothing up there really made any sense.
Secondly, you appear to be a child who got forced to marry early. I mean, how can your mum be controlling your home and threatening to disown you?
If you cannot stand your ground and handle your family without extended family influence, then I wonder why you got married in the first place.

5 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice As Regards My Family Issue. by bukatyne(f): 7:59am On Nov 04, 2014
This must be a joke?

I pity your wife tossed to and fro

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice As Regards My Family Issue. by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 04, 2014
You divorced your pregnant wife for such an insignificant reason and now you're deliberating whether you should take her back because another insignificant reason ?

you're joking right? undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice As Regards My Family Issue. by r231(m): 8:13am On Nov 04, 2014
How old are you again undecided undecided

Your mum told you to leave your wife and you did it undecided

With all due respect, tell your mum you will disown her too next time she stick her tongue in your marriage.......

5 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice As Regards My Family Issue. by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 04, 2014
You are the same person who created a thread about your mother asking you to divorce your wife sometime ago. it seems the advice they gave you fell on deaf ears. you are a sissy. You allow your mother to control your marriage. How can you divorce simply because of some useless and petty reason? Which enemies does your mother have? Now she is playing the 'disown' card on you to emotionally blackmail you. From where did she create such enemies? Look at how petty that sounds. You cannot stand your ground on issues of your life? You dnt know how to stamp your feet as a man should? Are you sure you are o.k? You are not a Man. When men are talking, just zip it!! Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice As Regards My Family Issue. by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 04, 2014
OP, you are an asz. Do you know what it means to be a husband and father? Only you determines what happens in YOUR household. Quit being a mummy's boy and man the fvck up. Stop embarrassing manhood.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advice As Regards My Family Issue. by Godmother(f): 8:22am On Nov 04, 2014
You truly shouldn't have gotten married, if you still not mature enough to handle your issues. That you even opened a thread to ask nairalanders on such an irrelevant issue shows your immaturity is on a Grand Mal scale. I truly pity your wife
Re: I Need Your Advice As Regards My Family Issue. by menix(m): 8:22am On Nov 04, 2014
@ OP..

4 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice As Regards My Family Issue. by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:25am On Nov 04, 2014
Na your mum they Marry your wife for you?, MAN UP

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice As Regards My Family Issue. by Temibassie(f): 8:31am On Nov 04, 2014
It is better to die single than getting married to this kind of man,Olorun maje! angry

5 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice As Regards My Family Issue. by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 04, 2014
Hahahahahaaa @ disgrace in the eyes of her enemies
I no get comment jare, go baff 7 days for river niger, sleep 14 days for graveyard
Your deliverance no be here.
Re: I Need Your Advice As Regards My Family Issue. by VocalWalls: 8:47am On Nov 04, 2014
Marriage comes with a lot of responsibilities, manliness and the ability to make an unbiased decision for your home, very much inclusive.

The focal point of this issue is your mum, and that is even why your siblings are thinking the way they are, To save mama's pride.

How about a talk with your mum, let the other family call her, plan bonding activities, things like these would peel off the inferiority complex that is about to make you lose your home.
Re: I Need Your Advice As Regards My Family Issue. by otalenu(m): 8:48am On Nov 04, 2014
Confirm idiot
Re: I Need Your Advice As Regards My Family Issue. by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 04, 2014
VocalWalls:
Marriage comes with a lot of responsibilities, manliness and the ability to make an unbiased decision for your home, very much inclusive.
The focal point of this issue is your mum, and that is even why your siblings are thinking the way they are, To save mama's pride.
How about a talk with your mum, let the other family call her, plan bonding activities, things like these would peel off the inferiority complex that is about to make you lose your home.

You get energy he has been on this my wife my mother issue for almost 2 years, people don advice taya
Re: I Need Your Advice As Regards My Family Issue. by GreenBobo: 8:55am On Nov 04, 2014

My mum ordered me to divorce my wife 8 months ago . Reason is that her mum doesnt respect her and she goes to sooth sayers that they have possed

Are you living with your extended family members? Moreover, you should address most home challenges alone, with your wife! Without permitting the interference of your mother or MiL or any third party!

She just put to bed last week. Now we are blessed with 2 daughters.
If your family (Wife n kids) is a source of blessing,why would u want to throw them away is it worth it Don't abandon your family, they need you now!

i have taken her back the marriage two months ago which i kept in secret and she was one month pregnant then.
There's something you ain't telling us! why are you afraid of your mother? Is she the breadwinner of your home? Are you living in your mother's house? Na she deh pay your bills? No disrespect intended!

I engaged my uncles to reconcile the matter
What are you trying to reconcile?
That your mother should permit your own wife and children to live in their own home or that your mother and your mother in-law should sheath their swords and allow you enjoy your family without (constantantly) interfering in your marriage you need to set your priorities right here!

comments that will follow it.
Whatever happens,people will 'comment'. So I suggest you ignore their comments and do the right thing! You said you're BLESSED with two kids!

My mum told me if i take back my wife she will disown me.

Hmm... This is serious! But the ball is in your court already! It's your call, it's your decision! Remember, you'll have to live with whatever you decide for the rest of your life!
REMEMBER THE GOD FACTOR, YOU NEED TO PRAY Shalom!!!

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice As Regards My Family Issue. by VocalWalls: 8:56am On Nov 04, 2014
aisha2:

You get energy he has been on this my wife my mother issue for almost 2 years, people don advice taya

Lil

That means na JJC dey worry me, lol.

I guess that's just how he laid his bed.
Re: I Need Your Advice As Regards My Family Issue. by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 04, 2014
VocalWalls:

Lil
That means na JJC dey worry me, lol.
I guess that's just how he laid his bed.

Its the wife i blame for allowing then throw her up and down like a toy. Time and time again same drama, he will come get advice from both family and Religious section. See Resident Imams even giving him scriptual backings to follow up advice he will ignore it and come back after sometime with same issue, he deletes the topics but some of us no dey forget like winches

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice As Regards My Family Issue. by VocalWalls: 9:15am On Nov 04, 2014
aisha2:

Its the wife i blame for allowing then throw her up and down like a toy. Time and time again same drama, he will come get advice from both family and Religious section. See Resident Imams even giving him scriptual backings to follow up advice he will ignore it and come back after sometime with same issue, he deletes the topics but some of us no dey forget like winches

Lol,
No wahala, next time I'll do background checks then.
I guess the ball is in his court, has always been.
Some persons really don't know exactly what it takes to keep a home, even though, it doesn't take much more than understanding.
I wish him well in his merry-go-tound.
Re: I Need Your Advice As Regards My Family Issue. by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 04, 2014
Who are these ones responding to the jobless attention seeker na?? This his story has been on for a long time. I'm sure he's a Nollywood movie producer and just looking for a script.

Op, my advice is; kill yourself and save the world from bad story tellers like yourself! undecided
Re: I Need Your Advice As Regards My Family Issue. by bellong: 9:19am On Nov 04, 2014
Charge your mum to court and get a restraining order against from coming near your house or interfering in your nuclear family matters.

If you think you are under her spell, slap yourself 70times (heavy slaps), the spell will be broken and your eyes will clear.

Your wife does not need the stress you people are subjecting her to this period. Please give her rest.

I guess you and your family members should have come to the world in the 14th Century. Are you living in your future or past?

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice As Regards My Family Issue. by makzeze: 9:23am On Nov 04, 2014
aisha2:

Re: I Need Your Advice As Regards My Family Issue. by sammieguze(m): 9:28am On Nov 04, 2014
Damn.... Excuse me.... How old are you?

Mum asked u to divorce ur wife coz her mum (your inlaw) doesn't respect her (your mum) and you did

This is exactly the problem with small boys marrying at tender ages
Re: I Need Your Advice As Regards My Family Issue. by makzeze: 9:38am On Nov 04, 2014
sammieguze:
Damn.... Excuse me.... How old are you?

Mum asked u to divorce ur wife coz her mum (your inlaw) doesn't respect her (your mum) and you did

This is exactly the problem with small boys marrying at tender ages
am over 30 yrs
Re: I Need Your Advice As Regards My Family Issue. by sammieguze(m): 9:55am On Nov 04, 2014
Bros......

One advice for you.

Tell every idiaaaat to steer clear of ya fam.

Ya fam is ya prob and nt anybody's headache.

If they can't take it, then they shld stop coming to your place.

Gaskia
makzeze:
am over 30 yrs

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice As Regards My Family Issue. by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 04, 2014
makzeze:
am over 30 yrs
And still a 'mama's boy'
You need some growing up to do.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice As Regards My Family Issue. by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 04, 2014
sammieguze:
Bros......

One advice for you.

Tell every idiaaaat to steer clear of ya fam.

Ya fam is ya prob and nt anybody's headache.

If they can't take it, then they shld stop coming to your place.

Gaskia
Please who is ''fam'' embarassed angry
Re: I Need Your Advice As Regards My Family Issue. by sammieguze(m): 10:11am On Nov 04, 2014
Family

Odilafta:

Please who is ''fam'' embarassed angry
Re: I Need Your Advice As Regards My Family Issue. by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 04, 2014
makzeze:
am over 30 yrs

You are over 30 yrs and you reason this way? Who did this to you? Please change for your own good or else you will never be happy in life. Truly, age is not maturity.
Re: I Need Your Advice As Regards My Family Issue. by Ilekokonit: 10:32am On Nov 04, 2014
makzeze:
My mum ordered me to divorce my wife 8 months ago . Reason is that her mum doesnt respect her and she goes to sooth sayers that they have possed me even though i have taken her back the marriage two months ago which i kept in secret and she was one month pregnant then.
She just put to bed last week. Now we are blessed with 2 daughters. I engaged my uncles to reconcile the matter . They even told my mum that they are taking back my wife for me by force but my siblings keep frustrating it. Thier argument is that if i take her back my mum will be embarrassed .They fear of comments that will follow it.
My mum told me if i take back my wife she will disown me. Please advise.

If you love your wife, take her back. apart from that avoid that person who goes to soothesayers as soothsayers can not even save their own lives let alone that of others

your mum has had her own marriage, she should let you enjoy yours the best way you know how to.

ALL marriages are trial and error. Nobody has a monopoly of wisdom. She made her own mistakes, she should let you make yours and learn from them and only advice you if you ask for advice.

in marriages, avoid interference from ANY inlaws or outlaws if you want your marriage to last.
Re: I Need Your Advice As Regards My Family Issue. by LewsTherin: 10:33am On Nov 04, 2014
Aisha and all the other that are tired of the OP, you guys don't get it. He's not asking for advice on what to do. He's looking for who will back up his decision to fold and do whatever mummy says since he doesn't have the strength to do the right thing!
Re: I Need Your Advice As Regards My Family Issue. by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 04, 2014
sammieguze:
Family

Did your ear fall off as you wrote it in full?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. / #20 Interesting Ways To Raise A Smart, Intelligent And Friendly Baby / Clean LG GC 131 SQ Fridge For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.