Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Help Rip-off By Immigration Officials In Edo State. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Rip-off By Immigration Officials In Edo State. (736 Views)

Angry Citizen Blasts Immigration Officials In Lagos Airport For Bribery / Photo: This Brit was never checked by Immigration While On A Visit To Nigeria / Stripped Completely By British Immigration Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Rip-off By Immigration Officials In Edo State. by sirrinky: 4:52pm On May 08, 2012
Hello,fellow nlanders,please help me with a way out of this e-passport problem. I wanted to obtain an e-passport in edo state so i went online and got the procedure,i was almost done with the whole process but decided to go to the office for clarification,i was shocked to find out that the amount was N20000,when on the site the official amount is 8500,i need the passport to process an international undergrad scholarship expiring nextweek. i am very confused and dont knw what to do. i could do everything online but i dont have that extra 12k,pls advice me.
Re: Help Rip-off By Immigration Officials In Edo State. by Lexusgs430: 10:38pm On May 08, 2012
sir rinky: Hello,fellow nlanders,please help me with a way out of this e-passport problem. I wanted to obtain an e-passport in edo state so i went online and got the procedure,i was almost done with the whole process but decided to go to the office for clarification,i was shocked to find out that the amount was N20000,when on the site the official amount is 8500,i need the passport to process an international undergrad scholarship expiring nextweek. i am very confused and dont knw what to do. i could do everything online but i dont have that extra 12k,pls advice me.

There are two ways to apply (official N8,500) could take up to 3 months for collection or unofficial (N20,000)would be ready within 1 - 48 hours). The choice is yours !!!! Na 9ja u dey !!!!!
Re: Help Rip-off By Immigration Officials In Edo State. by chelseabmw(m): 10:08am On May 09, 2012
@lexus.....lolxxxxx.. True word

(1) (Reply)

Epassport Experience At Embassy Of Nigeria DC / New Deal For Nigeria’s Air Travellers / A Thread For Anyone In Dominican Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.