Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Death I Seek Thee - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Death I Seek Thee (657 Views)

Seek Parental Blessings / The Change You Seek Is Here / Never Seek Poetry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Death I Seek Thee by hypergig(m): 7:38am On May 09, 2012
Has the shovel not compelled me to the hollowness of the sands, and deep down I start a new life of ease.. when alive,you curtailed me into the pleasures of life. But now am a ruffled up skin with worm holes to contend with. I was the chubby sort with a robust outlook but now am an outcast in this world. and that I seem to cherish. Why not wish death for this fellow for amidst the thoughts of life I toiled. The amusements of life are of ephemeral lenghts but I sure enjoyed mine to the brimmest. Death has they say is the ultimate price to pay just got mine done with. Now am all but conserved below.

(1) (Reply)

It Kills More Dreams And Ruin More Careers / GOD FORBID! 2 / Just Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.