Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Vacancy For Freshers And Experienced Staff In The Banking Sector - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Freshers And Experienced Staff In The Banking Sector (5843 Views)

Sunday Vacancies For Freshers And Experienced Candidates / List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria / Oil And Gas Opportunities For Freshers And Experienced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacancy For Freshers And Experienced Staff In The Banking Sector by OLATUNDEOB: 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2007
Hi,
just got dis info, can u pls help me? attached is my c.v. not only in banking any good organisation, i need a change of job.
thanks

Re: Vacancy For Freshers And Experienced Staff In The Banking Sector by BISHOB(m): 5:45pm On Dec 10, 2007
Hi,
Just saw the post. I hope I'm not late.
Please find as attached a copy of my cv.
Pleasant Regards.

Re: Vacancy For Freshers And Experienced Staff In The Banking Sector by dandosky(m): 11:27pm On Dec 10, 2007
I got this information very late,but its better late than never!!!. I will appreciate if you can kindly help me drop my resume with your organization, my nairaland address (dandosky) is used as the subject. Thanks best regard
Re: Vacancy For Freshers And Experienced Staff In The Banking Sector by noblesam(m): 6:49am On Dec 11, 2007
She said Just TEN, then this endless list, kai!
Re: Vacancy For Freshers And Experienced Staff In The Banking Sector by kolombia: 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2007
bobs u re the d bomb just sent mine now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phcn Recruitment Form, Ideas Pls / I Got A Job!!! / Latest Information On NIMC Recruitment Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.