Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread (74792 Views)

Poll: top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Wati: 20% (1 vote)
Malonza: 0% (0 votes)
Kyle: 0% (0 votes)
Junia: 40% (2 votes)
Talia: 40% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Keita: 62% (5 votes)
Alex: 12% (1 vote)
Janette: 0% (0 votes)
Goldie: 12% (1 vote)
ladymay: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Keita: 0% (0 votes)
Alex: 0% (0 votes)
Janette: 0% (0 votes)
Goldie: 0% (0 votes)
ladymay: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants likely to win BBA stargame

Wati: 16% (1 vote)
malonza: 33% (2 votes)
kyle: 0% (0 votes)
junia : 0% (0 votes)
talia: 50% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

keita: 40% (4 votes)
alex: 10% (1 vote)
janette: 10% (1 vote)
Goldie: 40% (4 votes)
ladymay: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Keagan: 80% (4 votes)
Prezzo: 20% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:49am On Jun 18, 2012
RuuDie:

If Prezzo was a Nigerian, you'd be up in here screaming "NAIJA NO DEY CARRY LAST" or better still, if you were in Prezzo's position, you go voice - typical double standard!

Provoke all you want and if you vex too much sef, you fit soak your decoder inside parazone grin

Those images there are just as a weeny reminder that whether you like am or not "NAIJA SEF DEY CARRY LAST TOO" grin grin grin

tongue
In fact, Guy you need to shut up now! You're abusing my niceness. Who even linked you up to this thread? You're talking arrant nonsense! I'll have you know Goldie isn't the worst of the pack, it's not cos we're casting her here that you'll think she's terrible, in fact Goldie will reach finals, bone that tin. BTW, NAIJA no carry Last, na Tanzania and Zambia carry last in both houses respectively. Don't come here tryna pull some psychological BS on people, you just sound really re.tarded. #TeamKEAGAN
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 10:13am On Jun 18, 2012
safarigirl: Did you guys see how Africa voted? Unbe-freakin-lievable! Biggie is a thieving, rigging liar! How the bloody hell did Junia get 7 votes? How did Naija vote Junia and Angola vote Keagan? Tanzania votes Jess? Deceit of the century! Jeez mehn! Happy Keagan made it Upville, but I definitely do not agree with that fabricated chart on 'how Africa voted'. Can you imagine, Junia and Maneta now discussing how to get under Goldie's skin. BTW, Roki's lost the plot, thanks to Prezzo. Keagan, who most didn't notice when peeps like Ola, Chris, Seydou and Zainab were trending, is now the front runner and my winner if e no Bleep up. Biggie u no try this year #TEAMKEAGAN.
i know biggie has secrets..e.g. 1)zainab and dkb 2)goldie, prezzo n maneta etc, but i dont think ow africa voted yesterday was one of them!
I voted junia, massively! And we won..so i might as well judge that others voted like i did...just like u. Keegan good, lee boring. Will be unfair to av him in upville!
Thats just about it...how africa voted!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:51pm On Jun 18, 2012
^fat, flirty, serial kissing Junia set to get under Goldie's skin, already had a gossip session with Maneta, may even take over @ her exit. Hope y'all don't regret your decision. Btw. Maneta, Barbz and Prezzo are up, Goldie saves Prezzo and puts up Lady May. Maneta nominated Goldie with good intentions, in her words, "she's a very nice person who doesn't deserve to be treated the way Prezzo treats her, and since she's HOH, she'll save herself" her 2nd nom was Prezzo. Would be good if we could save Maneta.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2012
safarigirl: ^fat, flirty, serial kissing Junia set to get under Goldie's skin, already had a gossip session with Maneta, may even take over @ her exit. Hope y'all don't regret your decision. Btw. Maneta, Barbz and Prezzo are up, Goldie saves Prezzo and puts up Lady May. Maneta nominated Goldie with good intentions, in her words, "she's a very nice person who doesn't deserve to be treated the way Prezzo treats her, and since she's HOH, she'll save herself" her 2nd nom was Prezzo. Would be good if we could save Maneta.

Although i havent seen the nominations but if what you said above is anything to go by, then i aint surprised one bit. I always knew and said it although not on this forum that lady May's loner disposition in the house will only make her an easy swap target when nominations come. This will be the second time and i see more to come. Howeevr, i expect Barbz to be evicted this Sunday.

As for Junia, just leave our chic for us like dat o. Na so we like her
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Litmus: 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2012
lol, by the time Goldie has finished with that Kenyan guy,the man will be as proud and confident as a Nigerian man. He won't be able to cope with other African women. He will be forever compering the manners and behavior of his wife unfavorably to Goldie. It's like Goldie is a Proud Man Maker!

wouldn't have minded Goldie if she kept her cultural behavior to Nigerian men.

BTW

why aren't i seeing outrage because that Ghana man hit that Sierra Leone girl?

i thought that was disgusting and more people should have condemned it.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by RuuDie(m): 4:56pm On Jun 18, 2012
safarigirl: In fact, Guy you need to shut up now! You're abusing my niceness. Who even linked you up to this thread? You're talking arrant nonsense! I'll have you know Goldie isn't the worst of the pack, it's not cos we're casting her here that you'll think she's terrible, in fact Goldie will reach finals, bone that tin. BTW, NAIJA no carry Last, na Tanzania and Zambia carry last in both houses respectively. Don't come here tryna pull some psychological BS on people, you just sound really re.tarded. #TeamKEAGAN

And you say I sound retarded!!!?

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by RuuDie(m): 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2012
Litmus: lol, by the time Goldie has finished with that Kenyan guy,the man will be as proud and confident as a Nigerian man. He won't be able to cope with other African women. He will be forever compering the manners and behavior of his wife unfavorably to Goldie. It's like Goldie is a Proud Man Maker!

wouldn't have minded Goldie if she kept her cultural behavior to Nigerian men.

BTW
why aren't i seeing outrage because that Ghana man hit that Sierra Leone girl?

i thought that was disgusting and more people should have condemned it.

Oh Kenya. . .now I see why all the aggro tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2012
Lolz, Goldie having an epiphany? Says she feels foolish after nominating Maneta, acting on Roki's info. Hoping she's seen the light enough to leave Prezzo on the chopping board. While she's in the room, her 'man' is outside flirting with the serial kisser he just told Biggie he finds fake. Will pray the rosary for the chic. If she fails to save Prezzo, she won't beleive how many fans she'll get this night.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Litmus: 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2012
so Goldie, in the typical Nigerian fashion of sharing things happily and generously with others, hands out some costume to fellow housemates and they go behind her back to call her fake!'

can i ask, what is it with black people lately and calling people fake? I find the attitude prevalent among the British working class and black ghetto people, but I had no idea that this attitude - born of depravity - has reached Africa.

The British working class and black ghetto people seem to posses a peculiar arrogance of stupidity. They don't seem to know better and believe that they are right when they are wrong. For instance, if you speak correct English to one of such people, who by-the-way cant string a sentence together, they will respond by saying, "you speak funny!" it's not they who speak funny you are the one who speaks funny. You're a trim, tall and elegant woman but it is the fat, strumpy, ghetto babe who calls you names. If for instance you had cause to say 'thank you' or 'good night', 'good morning', 'please' etc they look at you as if you are stupid. These deprived people think that generosity is stupid or insincere. Deprived people will murder you for £10.00, so they have an inability to understand the concept of altruism.

So, looking at this BB Africa, and observing other Africans more closely for the first time,I'm left with the uncomfortable feeling that Africa is full of unpleasant, deprived, jealous people and that we Nigerians, with our openness and generous cultural values, are in big trouble.

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:32pm On Jun 18, 2012
This Goldie girl na baba ode. God why is this girl this dumbb? OMG, Just saw the nomination show where she saved Prezzo and put up Keita in his place! Is this girl forking kidding me? Saving a Kenyan and putting up a Ghanian in his place? This girl has no idea how this game is played. Her action is tantamount to saving a kenyan and sacrificing a fellow nigerian. Na wa for this girl o.

By the way, she is just an emotional wreck. as far as I'm concerned, the nomination scenario is a very simple one. A complex one would have been a situation where she and Prezzo would have been up together. i wonder how she would have handled such. Imagine her screaming Jesus Christ about twice in the diary room when Biggie asked her to save one of the nominees and put up another housemate in his stead given this simple situation. i expected her to save Prezzo and put up lady may instead of Keita. she is her only wise option. But then i would love this girl to take an IQ test. Jeeeeeezzzzz! i am so disgusted!

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:35pm On Jun 18, 2012
RuuDie:

Blah, blah, blah. Only because we've got it in our twisted minds that we're Africa's Aryan race - Goldie is Nigerian abi, bet y'all don't think she's all that now! like I said earlier, if Prezzo was Nigerian. . . would y'all be beefing him!!?

yeah right. . . like we all haven't been in a similar position or experienced such before, abegi!

Hey yo what exactly is your point? All you do on here is rant. Can you please state clearly what your message is?
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by otumfour(m): 9:09pm On Jun 18, 2012
Goldie undecided crying when she got to know prezzo waz up for eviction and puts Keitta up for eviction grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Briareos(m): 11:17pm On Jun 18, 2012
But seriously, Goldie's attitude is quite un-Nigerian. Can she be any duller? if she's looking for love, she should have signed up at one of those dating website or consult better lover's ad session?

She can't be that green-white flag bearer and behave like a sixteen year old nun that has never seen a man before in her life. For God sake, Nigerian girls are notorious for smartness!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by shezy(f): 1:07am On Jun 19, 2012
I read dat her dubai multi-millonia boyfriend(neya) gave her $200,000 4 her gold album.she is financially ok.and her video and audio music al over d country.dat is d reason of her bin in bba.so if she doesn't win,is no big deal 2 her she can even give prezzo d whole money or dey both come 2 nig.and she wud establish him wit her money.is obvious she is financially stronger.we aren't sayn she shouldn't fal in love but not dis glearing stupidity.like zainab said"is gud 2 b stupid sometimes but not bin over stupid. They say once beating twice shaie but goldie has bin beatn thrice and zero shaie.wel she made herself a victim.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by 9ijaprince(m): 3:27am On Jun 19, 2012
fork adict: This Goldie girl na baba ode. God why is this girl this dumbb? OMG, Just saw the nomination show where she saved Prezzo and put up Keita in his place! Is this girl forking kidding me? Saving a Kenyan and putting up a Ghanian in his place? This girl has no idea how this game is played. Her action is tantamount to saving a kenyan and sacrificing a fellow nigerian. Na wa for this girl o.

By the way, she is just an emotional wreck. as far as I'm concerned, the nomination scenario is a very simple one. A complex one would have been a situation where she and Prezzo would have been up together. i wonder how she would have handled such. Imagine her screaming Jesus Christ about twice in the diary room when Biggie asked her to save one of the nominees and put up another housemate in his stead given this simple situation. i expected her to save Prezzo and put up lady may instead of Keita. she is her only wise option. But then i would love this girl to take an IQ test. Jeeeeeezzzzz! i am so disgusted!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by 9ijaprince(m): 3:31am On Jun 19, 2012
fork adict: This Goldie girl na baba ode. God why is this girl this dumbb? OMG, Just saw the nomination show where she saved Prezzo and put up Keita in his place! Is this girl forking kidding me? Saving a Kenyan and putting up a Ghanian in his place? This girl has no idea how this game is played. Her action is tantamount to saving a kenyan and sacrificing a fellow nigerian. Na wa for this girl o.

That girl na mumu,complete olodo! I keep imagining what will happen to her little music career when she eventually returns home. She sucks!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:25am On Jun 19, 2012
Guys much as I think Goldie's an irredemable fo.ol of epic proportions for saving Prezzo. I think she put up Keitta with the aim of rattling the gossip crew a little. Roki did give her some hints of what goes on in the crew, she's tryna get at them with a member, plus, she did pull a surprise with that Keitta ish, who would've thunk it? Mehn, I'm not voting this week. None of those peeps have worked for ma votes. Though Barbs might be the loser here, but if she leaves, how will we get Prezzo? She's the only one with the balls to match this dude in the house.. Wish each HM luck, Keitta, Prezzo's bi.tch, two timing, two faced lil pu.ssy, can't even hit free chics on top Mildred matter, acting all dramatic errytime Maneta comes in, will survive on west ane east africa's votes. Maneta, another gossip, but a friend of Goldie's still, maybe not in an obvious way, she'll survive on southern africa's votes.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 12:44pm On Jun 19, 2012
Lady May pulled a stunt last night as she has always threatened to.
She was masturbating with her vibrator while HMs keagan, keita, Barbz, Junia and Maneta were chatting in the same room. They all ran downstairs in amazement as soon as they noticed.

I like Lady May tho.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 12:50pm On Jun 19, 2012
Roki sucked on Junia's toes while in the Jacuzzi yesterday.
I aslo thaught I heard Maneta confessing to having dated Roki back home in Zimbabwe.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 2:04pm On Jun 19, 2012
Maneta maybe disqualified for throwing liqiud believed be bleach into Roki and Lady Mays' eyes.
She made it clear in her diary session that she thinks she ugly in the inside. cry
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2012
Ah ah,wat is wrong wth this upvillers sef,its as if they can't handle nomination pressure,y on earth wud maneta behav lik dis undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2012
Shiiiit rocki and maneta have been disqualified,I jus tire for dis bb stargame,my mainman roki ooooo
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2012
Roki and Maneta to ZIMville.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2012
Oh God,I can't beliv this,I'm feelin so depressed,roookkkiii cry cry
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 4:10pm On Jun 19, 2012
Roki is parking his stuff in "ghana must go bag".
Mugabe is waiting for you guys at the airport. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2012
Prezzo is actually crying(but I thnk hez actin jor,hez cleanin his eyes too often for it to be real),na wa o and of course goldie is bawling her eyes out

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by 9ijaprince(m): 4:37pm On Jun 19, 2012
pls somebody should get me updated. why is maneta leaving the house what happened?
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2012
They had a quarrel,roki poured water on manetaz hair and she retaliated by throwing bleach at his face
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2012
guess maintaining one's cool is hard...even with 300000 dollars! Maneta would av gone home anyway..so sad about Roki.
Whatz wrong with these people? They always lose it when they are up for eviction...now no eviction again.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by 9ijaprince(m): 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2012
tjskii: They had a quarrel,roki poured water on manetaz hair and she retaliated by throwing bleach at his face
[quote author=tjskii]

whao.....seems most guys in upville are bad players. so sad for Roki. As for maneta seems she already knew she was gonna leave on sunday.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2012
Urghh...and dat cry baby Blondie dey clean prezzo nose.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:04pm On Jun 19, 2012
But where the hell did m-net get this set of ill mannered, undisciplined things from in the name of recruiting housemates for BB? Not only are the housemates undisciplined, they are not at all focused on the game. I thot $300,000 was enough motivation to keep one focused and help him maintain his cool in the face extreme provocation but alas I am wrong.

The dynamics of the game have taken another intense twist with Roki and manta's disqualification. And suddenly I am getting worried that following the mass exit of strong contenders for the prize, Goldie might pull a stunt and emerge the winner of this year's BBA. Remember Wendull of last year's episode? The coast now seems clear for Keagan assuming we dont have any more major upset

Anyway, events of the next few weeks will determine the course of the game. And i must say that i am loving this show...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Seyi Sleeps On Tacha After Night Party (Photos) / The Amount Each 2020 BBNaija Housemate Got While In The House

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60