Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread (74817 Views)

Poll: top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Wati: 20% (1 vote)
Malonza: 0% (0 votes)
Kyle: 0% (0 votes)
Junia: 40% (2 votes)
Talia: 40% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Keita: 62% (5 votes)
Alex: 12% (1 vote)
Janette: 0% (0 votes)
Goldie: 12% (1 vote)
ladymay: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Keita: 0% (0 votes)
Alex: 0% (0 votes)
Janette: 0% (0 votes)
Goldie: 0% (0 votes)
ladymay: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants likely to win BBA stargame

Wati: 16% (1 vote)
malonza: 33% (2 votes)
kyle: 0% (0 votes)
junia : 0% (0 votes)
talia: 50% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

keita: 40% (4 votes)
alex: 10% (1 vote)
janette: 10% (1 vote)
Goldie: 40% (4 votes)
ladymay: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Keagan: 80% (4 votes)
Prezzo: 20% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 7:36pm On May 15, 2012
^^thanks for d link,though I wasn't able to view the video,it reminded me of a site I cud post for Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ guys to see some keyhappenings in d bb house. For those of Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ who didn't view the mampi/dkb fight here's d link: http://tubidy.mobi/watch/YC1dkWzKyvPX9FlrVRMhnw_3D_3D/3gp-mobile/fs
Its for mobil fones(not sure Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ can view it from a pc)Dat fight was so funny,had to hold my tummy cos I was laffin so hard cheesy grin

The prezzo/barbz fight can also be viewed on the same link,just scroll down to highlight

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 11:10pm On May 15, 2012
another cry from Goldie...they should just throw her out of the house! Shez emotionally incontinent or what?
Roki is a bunch of talent...hez fun. DKB is a tout, honestly! I want him out.
I enjoyed watching prezzo dis barbz...unfair but true' u aint got no beauty, u aint got no talent, u aint got shit'! True story man...dont trust his intentions with Goldie.
Mampi....no personality really.
LadyMay...well, promising at the start but now kinda nonexistent.
Yet to really watch Maneta in upville but her presence disturbed the balance 5Females to 3Male...makes me want to believe the next person there will be male..

Zainab is soo hot and she flaunts it...a little more and it will be slutty! Will like her to stay...she z a promising candidate for misdemeanour!
Talia is a goddess...they dont focus the camera on her enuf!
Thots OLa and Chris were bufoons at first sight but they actually rock!
Pls vote Zainab to stayyyyyy!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Dyamante(f): 11:53pm On May 15, 2012
Akshow: i sure agreed wit u guys, goldie odikwa 2 nyc, n wats wit d chewin gumin big mouthed mrs prezzo,d worst gosip in upville. As 4 mampi, me tink she go wat she dserved wen dkb insulted ha. Shes a 2 faced biatc_h. Dkb is surely n mbarasment 2 ghana n must b poverty stricken given d way e jumps 4 fud. Roki is d main man upville n barbz a lazy a.ss. Lady may, dnt knw wat shes up2, shes layin low dis days. 4 ola,alwez kukin,wetin b im own ma sef? Junia shud giv im a breathin space sha. I lov chris's swag n sacarsm. Njoy ow e brings oda guys dwn n make dem luk lyk a fool. Luke, i pray wil scale tru,no wan wil mis yadel. Zainab a bit 2 dramatic bt i lyk ha sha. Less i 4get, maneta is ova hyped sinx d upgradin 2 upville,cant rmba ha makin any impact las wk. Wen zainab go upville nex wk, she go kpanji. Edith da drunkard n eve 2 much atitude. D s.a dudes kegan n lee ar da most boring. Seydou 2 childish, esperenza a drama queen. So far its fun n am njoyin it
surely you forget how Uti was the king of gossip in his season of BBA
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 3:09pm On May 16, 2012
cheesy cheesy this bb task for d upvillers 2day is funny,he sayz they shudnt laff or smile and then he sendds in d most ridiculous folks to make them laff,1st he sent in some ple in barneylik costumes and then later a guy in an elvis presley outfit.

Ladymay is just like a 10yr old,lwkmd,the way she dances and acts
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Dyamante(f): 10:36pm On May 16, 2012
Drama drama drama tonight in upville... First it was Roki and Maneta at each others throats then Roki and Dkb and finally the showdown btwn Prezzo and snake dkb who was finally exposed for the two faced person that he is
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by marshal4us(m): 11:44pm On May 16, 2012
@Dyamante, wot i undstod frm ur post is dat u dnt undstand a tin abt wats hapenin in bba, especially dis nite. I'm a lil bit weak tonite i wuld've let u into wats up bt dnt worry i'll do dat at noon. Bt hav dis to kip ur tots busy: prezzo irritates...
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Dyamante(f): 1:01am On May 17, 2012
marshal4us: @Dyamante, wot i undstod frm ur post is dat u dnt undstand a tin abt wats hapenin in bba, especially dis nite. I'm a lil bit weak tonite i wuld've let u into wats up bt dnt worry i'll do dat at noon. Bt hav dis to kip ur tots busy: prezzo irritates...
are you in support of dkb?he is a snake and he is trying to put the blame on others but his attempts proved to be futile. Even if prezzo iritates he tells it like it is,no sugarcoating anything just to suit people. And furthermore he is my countryman so whether he irritates or not al vote for him
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Ejine(m): 1:47am On May 17, 2012
Honestly, too much meat ruins the stew for me. Too many freaking housemates for God's sake! I don't even know who to follow anymore. However, the peeps who've stood out for me have been Roki and that muscle-faced Kenyan guy who virtually tore that other girl to pieces by telling her precisely how sad her life is. Cruel as it may be, nigguh was right on the fuckkking money with that epic verbal assault.

And as for the killjoys who keep trying to pick on housemates for gossiping, IS THAT NOT THE FUCKKKING PoINT? If you evict the gossips, what the hell would you like to watch? Dangling office keys? Some peeps are just unbelieveable, mehn.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Bumpad: 6:54am On May 17, 2012
Can someone pls tell me hw to subscribe for the channel
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 7:36am On May 17, 2012
Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ can subscribe if ure enjoyin the 4,800(compaq)package and above.send a txt mesage with YES leav a space and d first 10digits of ur decoder number to 30333 or just call their customercare line 08039003788(i personaly think this is faster)
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Ozonna(m): 9:42am On May 17, 2012
Upville was hot last nite. I like Roki, he was cool while driving home his points against DKB. Roki was wicked.

Prezzo fall my hand!!! Prezzo didn't know what 2 say. Infact he was childish and what the heck's "Poom poom" prezzo was always saying and can som1 tell him 2 drop the American gangster act. "I live in a mansion,I sleep on top of 2 beds, I've have bullet wound" mehn these words brought Prezzo's level down. Truth is Prezzo gat no game.

DKB floored prezzo welllll. DKB get bad mouth,he can match anybody word for word.infact over-match sef.
If what Mampi's exhibiting is her true character,then she's a very wicked and dangerous gal. Lady May should be sent packing ASAP.

Meanwhile, why Goldie no tell Prezzo wetin DKB tell am before things went out of hand?

Truth is alla dem SNITCH!!! And the Snitching is what makes Upville I-N-T-E-R-E-S-T-I-N-G
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by marshal4us(m): 10:48am On May 17, 2012
@dayamante, prezzo being ur country guy makes no point. D issue was dat prezzo ws drunk and cant contain al malice he's bin havin for dkb. He was jst frustrated dat he had lost alliance wit ma sis, goldie, nw he wanted to use al available tool to fight dkb. He (dkb) didnt say anytin to goldie about prezzo jst dat she had discoverd d animal in prezzo. Dkb, i'm beginin to like him cos he's being himself. Dnt be surprised dat prezzo's gona hav problem roki. Dat guy is practically using prezzo while he protects his runs wit maneta. Roki is more mature than prezzo and he'll be home soon cos al votes frm west africa wil always go to dkb. Roki is stil good because ola, chris or luke ar yet to hit upville.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by otumfour(m): 1:06pm On May 17, 2012
^^^ make u tell her ooo
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by uwani(f): 2:40pm On May 17, 2012
Zainab and seydou at it again, but really seydou is sooooo full of himself imagine him telling zainab that he skulled abroad, his parents are rich blah blah blah and she (zainab) is in BB house because she is broke?...... Thanks to BB no fighting rule if not we for see...............
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by uwani(f): 2:52pm On May 17, 2012
Zainab told BB that she wants to leave the house biggy gave her 24hrs to make up her mind.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Dyamante(f): 5:24pm On May 17, 2012
marshal4us: @dayamante, prezzo being ur country guy makes no point. D issue was dat prezzo ws drunk and cant contain al malice he's bin havin for dkb. He was jst frustrated dat he had lost alliance wit ma sis, goldie, nw he wanted to use al available tool to fight dkb. He (dkb) didnt say anytin to goldie about prezzo jst dat she had discoverd d animal in prezzo. Dkb, i'm beginin to like him cos he's being himself. Dnt be surprised dat prezzo's gona hav problem roki. Dat guy is practically using prezzo while he protects his runs wit maneta. Roki is more mature than prezzo and he'll be home soon cos al votes frm west africa wil always go to dkb. Roki is stil good because ola, chris or luke ar yet to hit upville.
Dkb IS two faced,anyone can see that..when he was reported to Barbz after saying that she acts like the queen he started trying to defend himself and trying to hide behind mampi
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by otumfour(m): 6:19pm On May 17, 2012
^^ prezzo's gat issues lol! dude's gat evil intensions for everyone, atleast dkb the 2 faced guy ain't playing around like prezzo the married man on international tv
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Ejine(m): 6:53pm On May 17, 2012
^ You have a point there.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Dyamante(f): 7:06pm On May 17, 2012
otumfour: ^^ prezzo's gat issues lol! dude's gat evil intensions for everyone, atleast dkb the 2 faced guy ain't playing around like prezzo the married man on international tv
he is separated.. And what is Goldie doing following a 'married' man? Anyway they are adults so they can do whatever they please
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 7:18pm On May 17, 2012
The housemates just finishd their tasks,d downvillerz lost their wager wich was fair cos their presentation was wack,whil d upvillaz won theirs,wich was also fair as their drama was realy nice and well thot out,though I enjoyed the rehearsals beta dan d actual presentation

Dkb and prezzo are being punished by bb,no alchohol for 24hrs theyv been given jumpsuits to wear till tmrw evening,and thyr actualy joined at d hip lwkmd,tis hilarios to see
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 8:03pm On May 17, 2012
Dkb_prezzo

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Whizkay(m): 9:14pm On May 17, 2012
Tenks for d pic...more plis
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by adorebee(f): 9:47pm On May 17, 2012
Upville house is totally full of shit!!!!!,pls is there a code 4 voting people out of BBA?cos I seriously need BarbZ outa d@ house .she is making every where dull.what baffles is y she sits lyk a zombie and shed crocodile tears,and then let odas ride her.Mampi!,hmmmm.I need lyk more 3 of her type,upthere so d@ upville can catch fire,kai!!!,No nonsense babe.I love the̶̲̥̅̊ guys.all of them

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by mystikal(m): 4:49am On May 18, 2012
Upville....The two characters I can even relate with are Roki and Barbz.

Mampi....too local for me liking
Goldie....I thought she was tougher
Prezzo.....wannabe gangster
DKB.......dunno, something about his face...not cool.

Barbz is a lady. lady may i would use for a clown thing.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Ozonna(m): 5:13am On May 18, 2012
I'm seriouslly tinking of voting Goldie out.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 6:52am On May 18, 2012
^^honestly its lik Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ read my mind,shez just so dry,abi does she think she'll win dt money by licking her lips and cooking&cleanin up&down.

Honestly wanted to slap mampi yesterday,roki was giving maneta a back massage(with babyoil on bareskin d whole works,I tellya ther was s.ex.ual tension in d air,I cud smell it cheesy)d silly girl didn't leav d room for them mmsscheeww roki mite just av hit dt 'kootchie',ok mayb not sha,but we mit av seen som abov belly action
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by day0(m): 9:33am On May 18, 2012
Gosh wud someone pls tell lady may to stop wearing those pink high-heeled shoes..
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Hugo7(m): 10:40am On May 18, 2012
Moderator why are u hiding my coments??....i dey vex with u o
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 1:27pm On May 18, 2012
BREAKING NEWS

Ola and chris the Nigerian representatives are leaving the bigbrother house voluntarily,they'r leaving the show today. This is becos Ola was found to have high blood pressure,before leaving ola gave a speech bout how all the fighting and cursing in the house hav affected his health,Ђ☺w̶̲̥̅̊ he detests violence,and how people shud play d game and stop d fightin and cursin,he made seydou and zainab make-up from their fight
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by squino(m): 1:29pm On May 18, 2012
pls how do i get the vip membership in nigeria, i don't hv no credit card
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 1:31pm On May 18, 2012
Ola huggin junia,his bb wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Seyi Sleeps On Tacha After Night Party (Photos) / The Amount Each 2020 BBNaija Housemate Got While In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.