Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? (17471 Views)

Corpers, Have You Been Paid August Allowee? / NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria / Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by Nobody: 12:31am On May 12, 2012
yemorinho: Hre in taraba, batch B n C corpers wre paid april alawi on 30th of D̶̲̥̅̊ sme mth. It'z D̶̲̥̅̊ norm hre. Oda mths, we r paid on 28th of D̶̲̥̅̊ mth. My counterparts in D̶̲̥̅̊ south west neva cease 2 marvel @ D̶̲̥̅̊ timin of our payment. But dat'z about all dat we enjoy hre.
sup with ur bb fancy charater...cud hardly read your post.. Are you saying you guys have been paid or what?
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by gp66(m): 9:07am On May 12, 2012
taraba state has paid the 19,800
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by jibass(m): 9:26am On May 12, 2012
Hm, I can imagine!

Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by chidike(m): 9:53am On May 12, 2012
Chai! Me wey be batch A, i can't even dream of Passing out, 9 crazy months left! i hate NYSC! In Kaduna, no one has been paid, see guys eyes dey red. Kaduna Poly that pays 7k sef for accomodation and transport hasn't paid. Landlord for never pursue person? Its well.
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by Cheester: 10:47am On May 12, 2012
Dey v paid us d April allawi since 30th april.dtz TARABA STATE. Even their nonsence state allawi for Apr has ben paid also.U guys should nt worry dey wil pay u pple soon
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by kodenco(m): 11:06am On May 12, 2012
dis is no longer funny o....i go start my strike on mondey o, who go join me...?
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by Nobody: 11:13am On May 12, 2012
kodenco: dis is no longer funny o....i go start my strike on mondey o, who go join me...?
na OYO u dey o
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by Yabayakaka: 11:41am On May 12, 2012
Yes...av recivd mine in Gombe state...since 24 of last month sef
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by ijawkid(m): 11:54am On May 12, 2012
I hate nysc and nigeria...

When it was time for them to give us oat forms to fill they nver hesitated to do that,but now to pay allowee they r acting like pregnant snails...

Yeye!!
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by kkobulunne: 12:10pm On May 12, 2012
To all my beloveth corper shuns do not be left out. visit jobmastersnigeriadotcom to apply for your dream jobs. You will be definitely glad you did because we will guide you and assist you get gainfully employed. cheers
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by Europe(f): 12:13pm On May 12, 2012
Oh boy abi dem dey compasate us corpers wey dey for boko haram states.?because we don 4get say we collect april alawee since 5th of may shocked[b][/b]
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by Canisma(m): 12:15pm On May 12, 2012
Yabayakaka: Yes...av recivd mine in Gombe state...since 24 of last month sef
Is this now the tradition ?
Some states have paid while others have not paid.
Is the federal allowance now under State control ?
Why Gombe ?
Why Taraba ?
What is happening please ?
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by fleps(m): 12:44pm On May 12, 2012
Canisma:
Is this now the tradition ?
Some states have paid while others have not paid.
Is the federal allowance now under State control ?
Why Gombe ?
Why Taraba ?
What is happening please ?
Plz any answer for this young man?
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by fleps(m): 12:48pm On May 12, 2012
Menh! I nid dis money o o! Make them pity batch A na! I even thought it was the reshuffling of some State cordinators between states dat's causing d delay which in fact n essence shud nt! Hmmmn!
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by NoQualms1(f): 12:58pm On May 12, 2012
yemorinho: Hre in taraba, batch B n C corpers wre paid april alawi on 30th of D̶̲̥̅̊ sme mth. It'z D̶̲̥̅̊ norm hre. Oda mths, we r paid on 28th of D̶̲̥̅̊ mth. My counterparts in D̶̲̥̅̊ south west neva cease 2 marvel @ D̶̲̥̅̊ timin of our payment. But dat'z about all dat we enjoy hre.

Una own better o, Yemourinho. Dem dey always pay us late for Ekiti sha. We were getting used to it before they decided to pay early last month. We spent the money in a rush thinking it will continue like that, only to be on awaiting list till now for that of April. Wahala dey o.
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by NoQualms1(f): 12:58pm On May 12, 2012
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by tunesoft(m): 1:07pm On May 12, 2012
come sef...all this gombe, taraba corpers sef...how many una be for there wey dem no go pay u...infact left to me i no understand why una dey dere..so if corpers are talkin u shud keep mute...
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by sammsimm(m): 1:08pm On May 12, 2012
'All corpers should b equal'. I can't imagine mysef servin in dis 'God's abandoned land' madagali-Adamawa witout havin @ least #100k in my NYSC acc. 2bad. I don't spend lavishly infact i avn't traveld since july 5th 2011. Whreas sum of my frnds (of d same batch) in oda states avn't touchd their nysc acc. & we're havin d same cert. even my result is beta dan theirs. NYSC POLICY IS ABSOLUTELY RUBB**H. I can't wait til june14 or woteva
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by redcliff: 1:20pm On May 12, 2012
Teekay777: grin Una Allawee don enter Fixed Deposit voice mail! Hehehehehe....
Lolz grin
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by kulobinna: 1:53pm On May 12, 2012
federal govt is nt sincere,sombodi has epostied d money in a fixed deposit...,dts nt fair.am a batch c corper in sapele,..
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by bizzlemie(m): 2:13pm On May 12, 2012
.....*receives SMS alert on phone & turns ecstatic in suspense*....*luks at the msg*....Etisalat promo! Tot twas BANK ALERT, MTCHEWWWWW!!...*throws phone aside & continues his sleep*.....
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by Stallion84(m): 2:38pm On May 12, 2012
NA WA OOO

Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by Super1759: 4:05pm On May 12, 2012
Make una try emulate us in kogi.I be batch A.d land is blessed with fresh fruits and food. Mango,cashew,yamNpalm nut,corn,etc. A d village I deh.every morning.we go puck mango and cashew(fresh and confirm) we pray and bless amd and chop and go to our ppa.4 night.we go cook yam(d villagers gave us) on firewood and chop am wit oil,drink water and sleep.is this not balance diet? We don even 4get dis allowee tin sef

Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by rhymz(m): 4:32pm On May 12, 2012
akj26: I just dey pity D new corpers batch A.Those guyz don broke pata pata, they are just leaving on D old corpers.
what? Leaving off which old corper? Are you high on Urine stench? Am in the batch A of 2012 and have been the one catering for my room mate who is a Batch B corper...broke ass buch that like to act like say na their own bad pass...lol
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by Nonybb: 4:54pm On May 12, 2012
ondo_boi: boko haram state...guess u r a northerner
ur out of ur mind. Bauchi is the best place to serve. For ur info i came frm anambra state.
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by rhymz(m): 4:55pm On May 12, 2012
Super1759: Make una try emulate us in kogi.I be batch A.d land is blessed with fresh fruits and food. Mango,cashew,yamNpalm nut,corn,etc. A d village I deh.every morning.we go puck mango and cashew(fresh and confirm) we pray and bless amd and chop and go to our ppa.4 night.we go cook yam(d villagers gave us) on firewood and chop am wit oil,drink water and sleep.is this not balance diet? We don even 4get dis allowee tin sef
lol...obviously, U are one of those corpers planning to build a home with their allawee...hahahaha...guy u dey suffer walahi...what type of life are u trying to encourage here? U be almajiri? Dont you ve parents or guardians...lol...guy I am in a villa in Sokoto state, food has never been a problem here either but I don't ve to stoop to the level you are recommending ...na wa o....guy i hope u aint playing with their gals sha...here na congie be the wahala o...lol

Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by teehay01(f): 4:58pm On May 12, 2012
None of M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ children will serve dis people called FG
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by rhymz(m): 5:05pm On May 12, 2012
ondo_boi: LMAO! Na village u dey? If u don sign ur terminal letter u beta go home...na so so flexn dudes dey do 4 here...no pay no work
guy where u dey serve.....me i dey inside one villa in sokoto...no light, no beer and dont even try touchin the gals let alone touch them....else u will be leaving here maimed for life....congie wan kill guys for here...from my villa to sokoto town na 700 going and another 700 comin back....from d lga i dey stay to the villa my ppa dey is 300 to and fro....me na once in a wk i dey go ppa...nxt wk gan na no pay no work parols.....na chic me i need here....d sun heat here is crazy....i bathe like 5 times everyday here cos of the sun...then the sand storm is crazy...yestarday, I had to take off my contacts when it started....geez, i almost got blinded...could not find my way home at the thick of the storm...when i got home, my room was covered in dust.....this place is bleeped men

Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by 1Dray(m): 5:10pm On May 12, 2012
Hmmm... Its not funny sha. I've not bn paid since Nov. last year dt I relocated to Abj till nw. I remembered bn paid as early as 23rd of every month in back Gombe. Coming to Abj. I noticed d trend... Bn paid for a particular month, 15th of the next month. Most of u r raining abuses on GEJ and the FG, when u shud be raining it on ur State NYSC coordinators that r using our Allowie dt had already bn paid by the FG, to get interest in their fixed accs. Down in the North East they r paid in time by the State coordinator so as to make their corps members comfortable as not to lose them to relocation, as many keep applying for relocation due to d Boko haram and Kalare boys syndrome prevalent in Gombe nd d North East. I must tell u dt some state coordinators r so wicked, selfish and corrupt. They dont seem to bother how d corps members feel, all they bother abt is their pocket and their family. But am assuring them that nemesis will surely catch up wt them. Someday its would be their turn... Someday they will be old, tired nd retired, waiting to recieve their pension, then nemesis would show its face. I weep whenever I enter the Data office in Zone 5 and see d number of letters 4 unpaid allowance dt has bn abandoned by the official wt d plan and hope of eating d allowance of these poor corps members. For me I refuse dt my 7months allowies be eaten by them. Come June, its either they pay me every single kobo they are owing me as they promised or they will be in for trouble. I refuse to labour and my sweat be eaten by some bunch of greedy and corrupt NYSC officials. On June 14 I wait...

Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by Super1759: 6:33pm On May 12, 2012
rhymz: lol...obviously, U are one of those corpers planning to build a home with their allawee...hahahaha...guy u dey suffer walahi...what type of life are u trying to encourage here? U be almajiri? Dont you ve parents or guardians...lol...guy I am in a villa in Sokoto state, food has never been a problem here either but I don't ve to stoop to the level you are recommending ...na wa o....guy i hope u aint playing with their gals sha...here na congie be the wahala o...lol
nawa 4 uooooo.. =))˚°◦hahahaha <//>.
_\\_. Guy.I deh enjoy d villa seriosly.hw conji come be ur problem.wat of ur fellow corpers? There girls na no-go-area bt as a sharp guy(nna nawa ooo) u go meander and do sharp runs(courtsey of some bad guys in d villa) .hahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by chidike(m): 6:35pm On May 12, 2012
1Dray: Hmmm... Its not funny sha. I've not bn paid since Nov. last year dt I relocated to Abj till nw. I remembered bn paid as early as 23rd of every month in back Gombe. Coming to Abj. I noticed trend... Bn paid for a particular month, 15th of the next month. Most of u r raining abuses on GEJ and the FG, when u shud be raining it on ur State NYSC coordinators that r using our Allowie dt had already bn paid by the FG, to get interest in their fixed accs. Down in the North East they r paid in time by the State coordinator so as to make their corps members comfortable as not to lose them to relocation, as many keep applying for relocation due to d Boko haram and Kalare boys syndrome prevalent in Gombe nd d North East. I must tell u dt some state coordinators r so wicked, selfish and corrupt. They dont seem to bother how d corps members feel, all they bother abt is their pocket and their family. But am assuring them that nemesis will sure catch up wt them. Someday its would be their turn... Someday they will be old, tired nd retired, waiting to recieve their pension, then nemesis would show its face. I weep whenever I enter the Data office in Zone 5 and see d number of letters 4 unpaid allowance dt has bn abandoned by the official wt d plan and hope of eating d allowance of these poor corps members. For me I refuse dt my 7months allowies be eaten by them. Come June, its either they pay me every single kobo they are owing me as they promised or they will be in for trouble. I refuse to labour and my sweat be eaten by some bunch of greedy and corrupt NYSC officials. On June 14 I wait...
Dude! i dunno how true this is, but i heard that once u apply for relocation and eventually relocate that you must have payment of allowee issues, you're like the fourth person i know that relocated and haven't received their allowee since relocating to the new state. *sighs* NYSC sha!

Corp Members: What Is The Next Step After Your Nysc? / Corpers Saved Secondary Student From Suicide / NYSC: Anambra Corps Members Moved To Ebonyi, Imo Over Lack Of Facilities​

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71