Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? (17470 Views)

Corpers, Have You Been Paid August Allowee? / NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria / Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by Super1759: 6:38pm On May 12, 2012
teehay01: None of M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ children will serve dis people called FG
Ur children will serve who then? GF(grand fathers)
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by Super1759: 6:49pm On May 12, 2012
rhymz: guy where u dey serve.....me i dey inside one villa in sokoto...no light, no beer and dont even try touchin the gals let alone touch them....else u will be leaving here maimed for life....congie wan kill guys for here...from my villa to sokoto town na 700 going and another 700 comin back....from d lga i dey stay to the villa my ppa dey is 300 to and fro....me na once in a wk i dey go ppa...nxt wk gan na no pay no work parols.....na chic me i need here....d sun heat here is crazy....i bathe like 5 times everyday here cos of the sun...then the sand storm is crazy...yestarday, I had to take off my contacts when it started....geez, i almost got blinded...could not find my way home at the thick of the storm...when i got home, my room was covered in dust.....this place is bleeped men
hahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahaaha.this man! And u say ur own beta pass ma own? Chineke meeeeeee.guy if I be u.I go go nysc secretairate and faint dia.I won't stand up even if they pour me water.they wil now byforce relocate me.wia I deh I deh heaven be that oooo.

1 Like

Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 12, 2012
bizzlemie: .....*receives SMS alert on phone & turns ecstatic in suspense*....*luks at the msg*....Etisalat promo! Tot twas BANK ALERT, MTCHEWWWWW!!...*throws phone aside & continues his sleep*.....
na hunger go wake you from that ur sleep! what we need now is real prayers...no allawi until 23rd #NIGERIA is BROKE

1 Like

Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by kodenco(m): 7:28pm On May 12, 2012
We the Nigerian youths under the auspices of NYSC have dimmed it fit not to go to work
next week except the FG pays us our much expected financial reward (allowee) between
tomorrow the 11th of may 2012 and monday the 14th of may 2012. It's not just right! We
can't just work under this condition. We are broke and people are beginning to see us as
touts because many of our members now claim "staffs" in public buses and you know how
insulting that is. Some of us go to restaurants and eat on credit or we just simply give any available excuse like we forgot our wallets or some other flimsy excuse. Please and
please,whether otondo or senior corper,just pass this message on till it gets to one stupid
bureaucrat sitting on our money. WE CAN'T TAKE THIS SHIT ANYMORE.
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by LADEMINUS: 7:33pm On May 12, 2012
Ekiti neva pay state or federal allowee, hard niggas don de frequent family house de form born again cheesy
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by fleps(m): 8:52pm On May 12, 2012
kulobinna: federal govt is nt sincere,sombodi has epostied d money in a fixed deposit...,dts nt fair.am a batch c corper in sapele,..
Guy! Sapele?! Wow! Same here o o o! Na Sapele i dey too n a Batch A corp member.
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by Lillyeean(f): 9:47pm On May 12, 2012
ondo_boi: THURSDAY JUNE 14... Learnt its P.O and not P.O.P <passing out without parade>

lol...dat would b POWP..... Anyways its true.... cry
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by Lillyeean(f): 9:55pm On May 12, 2012
grin laff don nearly kill d remaining strength wey dey my body..... NYSC is really beginning to tick me off.... Msctceeeewwww..
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by Glowealth: 10:01pm On May 12, 2012
Ws paid since last wk 4 d month of april...servin in kano....not 2 wry guys.,it'l defintly cum frm nxt wk..
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by roga: 10:17pm On May 12, 2012
since na april allawee, FG dey play us april fool. Abeg make dem stop am o, we are in d month of may.
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by yemorinho(m): 11:12pm On May 12, 2012
tunesoft: come sef...all this gombe, taraba corpers sef...how many una be for there wey dem no go pay u...infact left to me i no understand why una dey dere..so if corpers are talkin u shud keep mute...
Oga ade na wah 4u Oo°˚˚˚°!... Ds na beef abi pomo? Abeg fre D̶̲̥̅̊ p button! Wotchu mean Ʊ dnt undastand y we r hre? Ʊ r prolly finkin u servin in ekiti means U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ cert wuld b mor valuable dan mine, ryt? #smh 4u# wa pe lepe!
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by bizzlemie(m): 11:18pm On May 12, 2012
......either they pay us our 19,800 now, or they pay us 39,600 nxt week! Eeeediatz!
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by rhymz(m): 11:41pm On May 12, 2012
Super1759: hahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahaaha.this man! And u say ur own beta pass ma own? Chineke meeeeeee.guy if I be u.I go go nysc secretairate and faint dia.I won't stand up even if they pour me water.they wil now byforce relocate me.wia I deh I deh heaven be that oooo.
nna, I was in Abuja for complete one month, paid 30grand to get relocated to lagos where I leave but for where na....i take vex enter sokoto, do late clearance...now i don begin ask for refund from my runsman.....all i need now na chic...the female corper dem post here no follow...na their Uni babes i wan go arrange...already i don get contacts....i am meeting this chic in sokoto town nxt wk soon as allawee show...no time o....and i no wan carry olosho, me i be clean fine guy, i no need that kind parols....
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by Redman44(m): 4:07am On May 13, 2012
This is really bad lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I served in Akure, Ondo State in 2005/2006 and I can't believe things have gotten worse for Corpers in Nigeria. So Corpers now have to eat on credit or resort to frequenting the Family House of the NCCF to survive shocked shocked shocked. I know what I went through as a Corper back then. We would be praying for the end of the Month and quickly dash to the bank to receive our allowances. And I lived with 2 other Corpers in a room we rented at the Isolo Area of Akure, Ondo State. I thank God that I survived that one year of suffering by planning for my future. You guys should start planning for your future because the FG will not be there for you after your passing out parade. Cheers.
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by unikazzy(m): 6:17am On May 13, 2012
Cherechy: I knew it! I went to d branch I operate my allowee acct 2day to withdraw and d lady was looking @ me funny. Since I started service last year batchB I hv spent only 2months allowee. I use that acct as my savings 4 after service year!
Now I understand why she looked at me dt way, she was probably surprised at my acct balance, esp as corpers kept trooping in to enquire abt April allowee.
So u guys mean if allowee isn't paid, u're totally broke? Hmmmm.
Well us FCT corpers are already used 2 delayed allowee as we usually get alert around 13th-14th of d following month. Una pele o! *runs away
u are right joor.....we are use to d system here in FCT.....that's y we don't complain too much
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by Nobody: 6:21am On May 13, 2012
Nysc una don try. I beg u people 2 just respect una self pay me my allawi o. Tank God june don reach make i go try anoda place
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by okenna(m): 11:17am On May 13, 2012
i'm servin in bayelsa, batch b
I had N260 wit me yesterday as my last card , enter market bought d followin
Egusi 100
Ogbono 50 (i put a lot of water o)
Ugu vegetable 50
Crayfish 50 (hu de talk about meat) so i came back wit 10 naira as my charge...now d problem be say my garri don finish dis afternoon so if they no pay tomorrow na die be dat
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by 1Dray(m): 11:31am On May 13, 2012
chidike:
Dude! i dunno how true this is, but i heard that once u apply for relocation and eventually relocate that you must have payment of allowee issues, you're like the fourth person i know that relocated and haven't received their allowee since relocating to the new state. *sighs* NYSC sha!

Yea bro, once u are relocated to another State u r bound to have unpaid allowie problem, but d magnitude or d amount of unpaid allowance depends on; 1. hw fast u r able to finish ur registration in ur new State. 2. The bank u were assigned to open ur acc wt. 3. NYSC officials that are to endorse ur application of unpaid allow dt would certainly arise as a result of ur relocation.
In my case I beat d first condition, finished registration in good time. But d bank I was assigned 2 open my acc bleeped up big time, as it took them 2months to open an acc 4 me. After opening the acc instead of them sending d acc. no to NYSC as it is done FCT and as they promised, they didnt. I applied for payment of unpaid allowance but it took me abt 2 months b4 I could get my Area Inspector to endorse my application as she was never around. After I got her endorse it took abt a month to leave my Z.I desk to the data office, this was even because I insisted it must leave dt day and promised them to help in looking 4 d files of other corpers in d Data office, which I did. Now my file left d data room dt day, and its bn more than 2weeks now in d inspectorate, reason bn dt these officials r not ready to work as many of them dont even come to work regularly. And most times these NYSC officials purposely delay treating ur application because they want to u remain unpaid till u pass out, as many corpers leave their unpaid allowie and go once they've passed out because of the stress involved in collecting these unpaid allowances once one had passed out. I know many ex-corpers bn owed for months ranging frm 6-8months and yet to be paid till now. Many of them had even forgotten d money and had moved on. This is wat these NYSC officials want, so dt they can gladly share this ex-corpers money among themselves, then smile to the bank. I weep for this country because almost all d sectors are corrupt. May God deliver us from these thieves!
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by wbankz(m): 1:04pm On May 13, 2012
˚˚˚°ºH boy ∂ money ∂ø̲n̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ finish ∂ε̲̣̣̣̥♏ pay α̩̩̩♏... Self coz GΰƔ‎​‎z re nw  debt..notin sims †̥ walk rite in ds country..even dos thieves still N̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴͡ fit steal make ∂ε̲̣̣̣̥♏ N̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴͡ liv traces evry fin iz rong in ds country msheeeeeeeew
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by Super1759: 1:27pm On May 13, 2012
rhymz: nna, I was in Abuja for complete one month, paid 30grand to get relocated to lagos where I leave but for where na....i take vex enter sokoto, do late clearance...now i don begin ask for refund from my runsman.....all i need now na chic...the female corper dem post here no follow...na their Uni babes i wan go arrange...already i don get contacts....i am meeting this chic in sokoto town nxt wk soon as allawee show...no time o....and i no wan carry olosho, me i be clean fine guy, i no need that kind parols....
hahahahah.kai dis guy.I like ur concept.me and u get similar story line oo. Paid 30k to be n lag.no way.I had to pay anada 20 4 relocation.all na flop.I don get ma money back shaa.but I jus hav to accept t.aftral ts remainin 9mnths.abeg chek d chic b4 u carry oo.abeg ooooo.notin do us
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by vitus101: 2:15pm On May 13, 2012
No Qualms:

Una own better o, Yemourinho. Dem dey always pay us late for Ekiti sha. We were getting used to it before they decided to pay early last month. We spent the money in a rush thinking it will continue like that, only to be on awaiting list till now for that of April. Wahala dey o.
Qualms i dey with you oo..where be ur PPA..I don tire for Ekiti state..E be like say dem dey do biz with our money..Boiz re not smiling oo
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by oyebanji(m): 10:21pm On May 13, 2012
I don't know what this country is turning into.

Even youth corpers are being owed ...
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by oluwanoni: 11:45pm On May 13, 2012
They Should just scrap this NYSC, its a waste of One Year, even D 19800, will finish by middle of d month, some of our ppa ar n thick bushes, thank God for My parents, they shld eat their money n scrap this shit, state sef no even pay,at least one can look into another area, but both na Wash. I Vote for Scrapping of NYSC, they should chop their chicken change!
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by MrOldskoolJP(m): 10:22am On May 14, 2012
i swear dis is surely suicidal,nw i BADLY need a sugar mummy or any gal dat has money 2 love me*sobs*

@Cherechy may amadioha strike u wit rotten pussy! u d abuja d Bleep around so wetin join u wit allowi? shut d 4k up bitch cos ur savin cos d r payin u 4 d sex!!!
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by paxson: 12:05pm On May 14, 2012
wot bout enugu guys? dem don pay dia allawee?
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by Lillyeean(f): 12:19pm On May 14, 2012
okenna: i'm servin in bayelsa, batch b
I had N260 wit me yesterday as my last card , enter market bought d followin
Egusi 100
Ogbono 50 (i put a lot of water o)
Ugu vegetable 50
Crayfish 50 (hu de talk about meat) so i came back wit 10 naira as my charge...now d problem be say my garri don finish dis afternoon so if they no pay tomorrow na die be dat
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ooops... I shldnt b laffing but coulnt help it... I empathize cry
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by kokoA(m): 12:55pm On May 14, 2012
But what have we done to deserve this naw? Boys are not smiling o.. Na 'without' boys dey chop now o..
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by maduwubachris(m): 12:58pm On May 14, 2012
Am no longer depending on the allaw b4 dem give me hrt-attack joooo
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 14, 2012
paxson: wot bout enugu guys? dem don pay dia allawee?
dem neva pay for enugu oo..but 1st bank users don recieve alert for state
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by Jaywon242(m): 5:19pm On May 14, 2012
I'm really surprised this is happening to corps members.I served in 05/06 and it wasn't like this.We were regularly paid but it happened once that it came a week late.But sincerely when it came late,I didn't really feel it cos I had enof savings in ma acct.I only travelled twice thruout my service year(in December nd April).Then we were paid a paltry sum of #8500 nd a state(Ebonyi state) allowance of #1000.I stayed in a corpers lodge for free in d sec skol where I served(girls only) and didnt ve to spend money going to skol daily xcept wen going to town.Maybe dat was y I was able to save enof money or maybe because I wasn't extravagant.After service,I had abt 20k in ma acct and had a tv and a dvd I bought while serving.I also did NIM.Now my fiancee is serving in Kogi state,though she's a 2012 batch A corper,I ve sent money to her cos they ve nt been paid their allowee.Hoping they'll pay dem this week sha o. This isn't getting pleasant at all for corps members... Cheerio
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by Skoopy(m): 6:00pm On May 14, 2012
This guys called NYSC are owing me big time, Feb, Match & now April. Even when i was been paid it comes between 16th to 19th of the nxt month.
I'm in FCT and planning 2 do dem strong thing before POP if am not being paid;>;>;>.
Re: 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? by 9zeros(m): 6:06pm On May 14, 2012
ondo_boi: dem neva pay for enugu oo..but 1st bank users don recieve alert for state
broda, pls i need 2 know if enugu state allawee normally goes smoothly without stress. tanx.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corp Members: What Is The Next Step After Your Nysc? / NYSC: Anambra Corps Members Moved To Ebonyi, Imo Over Lack Of Facilities​ / Corpers Saved Secondary Student From Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.