Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,612 members, 7,847,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:49 PM

Hey! Today Is My Birthday. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hey! Today Is My Birthday. (1377 Views)

Today Is International Women's Day 2016: What Is It And Why Was It Set Up? / My Husband Forgot My Birthday :-( / My Parents Forgot My Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey! Today Is My Birthday. by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 14, 2007
Today is my birthday and I would like to use this opportunity to say a big "thank you" to everyone of you, you guys are great! You've been an inspiration to me in a lot of ways. I appreciate you. kiss Reading through some of your posts has been interesting, enlightening, and atimes touchy. . . makes me wanna cry. I can't deny the fact that 'Nairaland Forum' has been advantageous to me.

Thank God for His Mercies! cool
Re: Hey! Today Is My Birthday. by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 14, 2007
Happy birthday girl!! Have fun and let the cake go round. wink cheesy
Re: Hey! Today Is My Birthday. by Bblak(f): 11:22am On Nov 14, 2007
Hey Birthday gurl!

What can i say to a dear friend on dis special day of hers? wink Happy bafday and many happy returns of the day dearie.May dis day be the beginning of greater achievements in your life. av a jolly kool day cool
Re: Hey! Today Is My Birthday. by somze(f): 11:27am On Nov 14, 2007
Happy Birthday Girl,

Your contributions on the Christian threads have been noted and you are a source of learning for everyone.

Hope you have a great day and year ahead.

God's blessings
Re: Hey! Today Is My Birthday. by vigasimple(m): 11:54am On Nov 14, 2007
Whao, young lady I wish you happy Birthday. Many many happy returns. you will celebrate 100 years if Our Lord jesus Christ tarry.

May the good Lord continue to order your steps and he will perfect what he has already started in your life.

You will arise and shine, everything about you will have the special grace of the almighty God.

You will not depart from the presence of the Lord and the Lord will never depart from you.

Go and enjoy your day, bounce around as if there is no tommorrow ,  I can see you having a broad smile in your face no matter your situation and cirucumstances, God is more than able.

Each time I go to the prayer room I feel lifted and inspire. You will see the hand of the lord always in your life and family.

Once again, have a wonderful day
Re: Hey! Today Is My Birthday. by Purist(m): 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2007
Happy Birthday. cool
Re: Hey! Today Is My Birthday. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 14, 2007
wow! thank you so much, I just said it. . . you guys are lovely and 3daful. Oops! I mean wonderful. . grin
Re: Hey! Today Is My Birthday. by tete(f): 12:32pm On Nov 14, 2007
Hey Girl grin Happy birthday. May God continue to slap u silly with blessings and grant your heart desires according to his will. Have a great day and make sure you share the love around wink cool kiss

Re: Hey! Today Is My Birthday. by omena555(f): 2:52pm On Nov 14, 2007
Happy Birthday to u girl. May Gods blessings never cease to unfold daily in ur life. smiley
Re: Hey! Today Is My Birthday. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 14, 2007
thank you Omena and tete kiss
Re: Hey! Today Is My Birthday. by yimiton(f): 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2007
Happy birthday girl
Happy many returns
Re: Hey! Today Is My Birthday. by olanajim(m): 5:52pm On Nov 14, 2007
Happy birthday to a wonderful friend. May this be the begining of a great future for you.
As you match forth in an ethernal decades of time, may the Grace and Blessing of the lord abide in you.

Surely, God had chosen you for a purpose and He shall see to it that you achieve your goals.

Once again, happiest birthday.
Re: Hey! Today Is My Birthday. by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 15, 2007
thank you Yimiton, Olanajim. . . what a friend you are!

(1) (Reply)

Bride Aged 8 Dies After Sleeping With Her 40 Year Old Husband On Their Wedding N / Horrible Maid Who Abused The Toodler She Is Looking After. Every Parent's Nightm / Do You Believe Karma Plays A Role In What People Pass Through In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.