Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,721 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Please Help Recommend A Mother Day Gift For Me. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Recommend A Mother Day Gift For Me. (764 Views)

Help Me Suggest Xmas Gift For My Mum And Dad / Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth / A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Recommend A Mother Day Gift For Me. by Nobody: 12:40am On May 11, 2012
Hello everyone and especially mothers, please I need you guys help....I want to suprise my mother on mothers day. But the thing with her is that she like truly thoughtful and meaningful kinda gifts. Expensive is less likely to impressed her. I need simple gifts idea that will simply blow her away. Even if expensive, but it should be a thoughtful kinda gift/idea. Please folks, Sunday is mothers day here I need quick advice.
Re: Please Help Recommend A Mother Day Gift For Me. by EfemenaXY: 12:51am On May 11, 2012
* A bottle of her favourite perfume

* A beautifully designed picture frame of you, hubby & kids

* A thoughtful Happy Mother's Day card. Better still if the card is designed by her grand child(ren)

* A phone call on Mother's Day to let her know how much she is loved.

* And if she lives close by, why not bake a special cake for her?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Recommend A Mother Day Gift For Me. by DHead(m): 1:39am On May 11, 2012
D greatest gift u can giv 2 any1 is d Bible.

I strongly recomend a Study Bible, though xpenciv but I think she's worth it. With dat evn God wil b happy wit u n she wil kno u truely luv her n wnt her soul to be saved.

She'll liv 2 remmba n b gratfu 2 u.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Recommend A Mother Day Gift For Me. by Nobody: 1:45am On May 11, 2012
DHead: D greatest gift u can giv 2 any1 is d Bible.

I strongly recomend a Study Bible, though xpenciv but I think she's worth it. With dat evn God wil b happy wit u n she wil kno u truely luv her n wnt her soul to be saved.

She'll liv 2 remmba n b gratfu 2 u.

Thanks but she is Muslim.

@Efe, thanks luv.
Re: Please Help Recommend A Mother Day Gift For Me. by DHead(m): 2:41am On May 11, 2012
Sorry I've not gon thru ur profile.

N u christian or muslim?
Re: Please Help Recommend A Mother Day Gift For Me. by mutter(f): 8:27am On May 11, 2012
In your own words write something special about her and get it framed. Don`t use the standard words but make it a bit personal mentioning events that took place in your life and how she stood by you.
If distance does not lie between you, spend the day with her and take her out.
Re: Please Help Recommend A Mother Day Gift For Me. by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 11, 2012
Thanks people.
Re: Please Help Recommend A Mother Day Gift For Me. by Chimezie198(m): 5:45pm On May 11, 2012
Go buy her 10 bottles of beer!

(1) (Reply)

iphon 5 32gb / Read Rhapsody Of Realities On Your Blackberry, Iphone Or Android Devices. / Total Lack Of Security On Mile2/berger Brigde.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.