Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Osu!!! D Outcasts! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Osu!!! D Outcasts! (938 Views)

Lets Talk About Osu In Igboland? / Igbos, Will You Marry An Osu? / The Superstition Of The Osu Cast System In Igbo Land (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Osu!!! D Outcasts! by mystiqueDZ(f): 6:59am On May 11, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]Greetings! Yesterday was with some friends when this came up.How they can't marry an osu cos automatically they become one and their family will cut them off and all.I was taken aback cos I thought 'geez this is 21st century'that should be archaic!what's ur take? NB-I aint one incase u planning to propose.*wink*
Re: Osu!!! D Outcasts! by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:57am On May 12, 2012
This topic has been exausted !
Re: Osu!!! D Outcasts! by odumchi: 2:12pm On May 12, 2012

(1)

Some Of The Best Ekiti/ondo Music Ever Made. / Facts About The Witchcraft Trials Of 1692 / Jonathat/gej Speak The Truth And It Shall Set You Free-jonathan Is Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.