Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

If Today Was Declared World Stealing Day, What Would You Steal From Me! - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If Today Was Declared World Stealing Day, What Would You Steal From Me! (4301 Views)

If Today Were To Be The World Stealing Day, What Will You Steal / If Today Is Declared 'World Stealing Day', What Would You Steal? / If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Today Was Declared World Stealing Day, What Would You Steal From Me! by brownsilk(f): 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2007
um as for me, i will steal chinnexs eyes
Re: If Today Was Declared World Stealing Day, What Would You Steal From Me! by divanaija1: 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2007
I wud steal your brown silk ta mak moi a sexy silky night wear grin
Re: If Today Was Declared World Stealing Day, What Would You Steal From Me! by nawa1(m): 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2007
i will steal your name
Re: If Today Was Declared World Stealing Day, What Would You Steal From Me! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2007
i would steal YOOUR name cool
Re: If Today Was Declared World Stealing Day, What Would You Steal From Me! by brownsilk(f): 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2007
hi ibkaye

i would steal ur smile
Re: If Today Was Declared World Stealing Day, What Would You Steal From Me! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2007
hi brownsilk kiss

i wouldnt steal anything off of you, i would steal YOU because you're just too lovely grin  wink
Re: If Today Was Declared World Stealing Day, What Would You Steal From Me! by finekid(m): 5:00pm On Nov 14, 2007
Would steal nothing! shocked shocked shocked
Re: If Today Was Declared World Stealing Day, What Would You Steal From Me! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 14, 2007
would steal everything grin grin
Re: If Today Was Declared World Stealing Day, What Would You Steal From Me! by nawa1(m): 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2007
do you have a car, if yes, i will still it
Re: If Today Was Declared World Stealing Day, What Would You Steal From Me! by havanah: 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2007
goody

i would make a nice collection out of this thread  wink wink wink
Re: If Today Was Declared World Stealing Day, What Would You Steal From Me! by brownsilk(f): 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2007
would steal nana Hs way of thinking
Re: If Today Was Declared World Stealing Day, What Would You Steal From Me! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 14, 2007
I will steal nairaland from Seun  grin
Re: If Today Was Declared World Stealing Day, What Would You Steal From Me! by brownsilk(f): 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2007
would steal em, em nothing jare
Re: If Today Was Declared World Stealing Day, What Would You Steal From Me! by finekid(m): 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2007
havanah:

i would make a nice collection out of this thread wink wink wink

grin grin grin
Re: If Today Was Declared World Stealing Day, What Would You Steal From Me! by havanah: 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2007
@kiddo
too bad i cant steal relatives , but i will share goodys with u wink
Re: If Today Was Declared World Stealing Day, What Would You Steal From Me! by finekid(m): 8:24pm On Nov 14, 2007
grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: If Today Was Declared World Stealing Day, What Would You Steal From Me! by Amigoz(f): 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2007
me too ! me too! me too ! grin

@ topic

I will steal his kiddiness tongue
Re: If Today Was Declared World Stealing Day, What Would You Steal From Me! by finekid(m): 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2007
Hey aren't you guys hilarious! grin grin grin grin
Re: If Today Was Declared World Stealing Day, What Would You Steal From Me! by havanah: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2007
rolls eyes

ok ok u toooooo amigoz kiss kiss kiss

but no more cuts grin grin grin
Re: If Today Was Declared World Stealing Day, What Would You Steal From Me! by Amigoz(f): 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2007
baby u are too much kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Finesst if we are hilarious wot does dat make u 'delirious' tongue

@ topic

I will steal my sweeetella 4rm the hungry NL tongue
Re: If Today Was Declared World Stealing Day, What Would You Steal From Me! by havanah: 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2007
hehehe

good thing i already keep u in my heart i dont need to steel u kiss kiss

@kiddo

an apple doesnt fall far from the tree

like aunt like kiddo

@topic

will get back to u with my list cool
Re: If Today Was Declared World Stealing Day, What Would You Steal From Me! by silkytits: 9:27am On Nov 15, 2007
well, i guess i would steal um havannahs number of post (it is my first time)
Re: If Today Was Declared World Stealing Day, What Would You Steal From Me! by dragnet: 9:59am On Nov 15, 2007
I wuld steal d steal itself .so dt leaves evry1 wt n0thing to ??
Re: If Today Was Declared World Stealing Day, What Would You Steal From Me! by havanah: 10:02am On Nov 15, 2007
silkytits:

well, i guess i would steal um havannahs number of post (it is my first time)

ur first time and u start with the stealing thread grin grin

gooooooooooooood thinking cool cool

now thats somethin i would steal for sure wink wink
Re: If Today Was Declared World Stealing Day, What Would You Steal From Me! by silkytits: 10:10am On Nov 15, 2007
now thats not a bad idea, is it?

@topic, i will steal tommys sense of humor (read through his post)
Re: If Today Was Declared World Stealing Day, What Would You Steal From Me! by eldee(m): 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2007
I wont steal anyfin, it will be wicked to steal from the poor, lol grin grin grin
Re: If Today Was Declared World Stealing Day, What Would You Steal From Me! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2007
i would steal your sexy shadess cool wink
Re: If Today Was Declared World Stealing Day, What Would You Steal From Me! by havanah: 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2007
this thread has become like an open buffet , every body picks what he/she likes
grin grin
Re: If Today Was Declared World Stealing Day, What Would You Steal From Me! by brownsilk(f): 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2007
( really, u can steal from anybody, whoever, not just me, if u steal everything from me, there will nothing left of me, , so feel free to steal from anybody cos TODAY IS THE WORLD STEALING DAY, )

@ topic
i would steal somzes ryhmes
Re: If Today Was Declared World Stealing Day, What Would You Steal From Me! by 2old4that(m): 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2007
I would steal Nigeria from those stupid Generals angry
Re: If Today Was Declared World Stealing Day, What Would You Steal From Me! by brownsilk(f): 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2007
i would steal 2old4that kiss
2old4that:

I would steal Nigeria from those stupid Generals angry
shocked
Re: If Today Was Declared World Stealing Day, What Would You Steal From Me! by 2old4that(m): 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2007
i would also steal the brown from the silk and add it with brownsugar grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dyu Know Ur Shoe Size Can Tell Ur Age?? / Free Eye Test !!! / How Good Is Your Sight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.