Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,479 members, 7,770,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:39 AM

If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? (22136 Views)

If Today Were To Be The World Stealing Day, What Will You Steal / If Today Is Declared 'World Stealing Day', What Would You Steal? / If Today Was Declared World Stealing Day, What Would You Steal From Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by naijababe2(f): 2:09pm On May 16, 2007
hello, nairalanders, well i was so curious and wanted to know that if it's a world's  stealing day what would you steal? if i was the one i would steal the hatred in people's mind. what of u lipsrsealed
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by Seun(m): 2:17pm On May 16, 2007
I would steal freedom from dictatorship and war.
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by Thesaint1(m): 2:25pm On May 16, 2007
@naijababe2
why horse?

for me i'll walk into any Bank and go straight to their forex dept. and try to charted away cool dollars & pounds. smiley
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by ikejoe(m): 5:50pm On May 16, 2007
i wud yank off this thread so nobody wud steal in dis world anymore
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by Mystique(f): 6:20pm On May 16, 2007
I'd steal all d money from Femi Otedola,
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by ikejoe(m): 3:48pm On May 17, 2007
better still i'd go steal an American Visa, and thief Halle berry down to 9ja,
for real,
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by ayefele200(m): 3:49pm On May 17, 2007
STEAL the soul of GEORGE, WAIDI BUSH
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by lauryn(f): 8:00pm On May 17, 2007
ikejoe:

better still i'd go steal an American Visa, and thief Halle berry down to Nigeria,
for real,

Shame no dey dat ur mouth wey u tek talk dat tin? grin grin
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by tripdizle(m): 2:54pm On May 18, 2007
i would go to the world bank enter their strong room and take as much money as possible,probably all of em.And i would still a ticket to heaven if dats possible
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by Gift4all(m): 12:23pm On May 21, 2007
Wetin make u ask that kind question sef! Abi na the thing we dey ur mind be to steal? Rathe ask, if today was World Giving day, what would you give and to whom?
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by ikejoe(m): 3:02pm On May 21, 2007
@lorry/laryn, Shame no dey that your mouth wey u tek talk that tin?
lauryn:

Shame no dey that your mouth wey u tek talk that tin? grin grin

lauryn:

Shame no dey that your mouth wey u tek talk that tin? grin grin

c as u wowo, u fine near halle berry? abeg next tym move dont stop ur ill luck on mii,
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by ish1(f): 3:16pm On May 21, 2007
i ll steal, erm, erm, Yar'Adua grin
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by nuttyangel: 4:43pm On May 21, 2007
@ikejoe

i know this is a jokes column bbut i am deeply sorry for you if all u can think of is stealing halle berry who is 40yrs old this year and has had enough plastic surgeries expensive enough to feed ur village for the next 100 years. all u see is not gold .
beware.
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by drealone: 7:23pm On May 21, 2007
hmmmmmmm i dont really like stealing but 1million dollars wouldnt be bad plus i dont care if its world bank or central bank
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by PoDeep(m): 9:04am On May 22, 2007
I'd steal a ticket to heaven(if it was possible).
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by macgozy(m): 10:22am On May 22, 2007
i will steal my girlfriend from her parents and make her mine forever.
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by ikejoe(m): 10:38am On May 22, 2007
nuttyangel:

@ikejoe

i know this is a jokes column bbut i am deeply sorry for you if all u can think of is stealing halle berry who is 40yrs old this year and has had enough plastic surgeries expensive enough to feed your village for the next 100 years. all u see is not gold .
beware.

if dis was a joke how come u girlz are killin ursefs ova a comment made by moi!, abeg dis really is a joke, Halle start runnin cos ikejoe is comin for u despite all ur plastic surgeries as said by nuttygirl, do i care?
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by shopyboy(m): 3:30pm On May 22, 2007
Well the first ill go to the cbn with a trailer, enter their strong room and cart as much money as i can, then ill steal a porsche and steal OBJ which means i control naija grin grin
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by Moreti(m): 4:28am On May 23, 2007
I would steal MTN, GLO AND CELTEL Licences and every other one left and start a telecom company, I AM PROUDLY NIGERIAN!!!!! GBOSA!! grin
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by naijababe2(f): 2:16pm On May 25, 2007
[b][/b] Men you guys are funny, "xela" said he would steal his wife's breast, Nigerians like money ooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by Gold(m): 3:36pm On May 25, 2007
I will walk into OTA FARM and steal a hen, then I will wait to see Baba Iyabo (OBJ) reaction.
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by tglaz(m): 3:44pm On May 25, 2007
I wud steal the individual who posted this first cuz u seem 2 gat some brains. wink wink wink
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by sussy1(f): 4:10pm On May 25, 2007
i won't steal anything because stealing is a sin.Jesus may come at that very moment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by rossy4life(f): 5:22pm On May 25, 2007
that confirms how corruption has eaten deep into the bones and marrows of Nigerians. CONSIDER THE WORD STEALING. ALL WE NEED IS A CHANGE OF HEART NOT TO STEAL AND KEEP WHAT BELONGS TO EVEYONE, SELFISHNESS AND GREED. I SUPORT WHAT GIFT4ALL SAYS:
Gift4all:

Wetin make u ask that kind question sef! Abi na the thing we dey your mind be to steal? Rathe ask, if today was World Giving day, what would you give and to whom?
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by Merinoz(m): 9:46am On May 26, 2007
I would steal "Mona Lisa" from the french museum and hang it on my wall to remain there forever! wink
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by waxyweller: 2:48pm On May 26, 2007
I go just steal obasanjo head , and present it to the naija delta to put it in there musuem
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by sy2000(f): 3:13pm On May 26, 2007
I would steal my true love from anybody that is keeping him grin grin grin grin, and steal some money from the bank
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by rossy4life(f): 7:52pm On May 26, 2007
meroniza
Merinoz:

I would steal "Mona Lisa" from the french museum and hang it on my wall to remain there forever! wink

you will be better off not stealing mona lisa, cos it's the most demonic painting by leonard da vinci although it cost's a fortune.
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by neelsel(f): 8:05pm On May 26, 2007
I would "steal" that special person's heart. Then again, I already did wink
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by lauryn(f): 3:31pm On May 29, 2007
@ Ikejoe

For ya inna left mind now, U don curse urself finish abi grin grin grin grin grin.
talking of wowo,,,I tell U b4 sey I fine?,,,,bia fall back and burst a nut jor, idiot!
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by mukina2: 3:41pm On May 29, 2007
i 'll steal Missnuts and put her for pocket kiss grin
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by lauryn(f): 3:50pm On May 29, 2007
@ Muki

Awwwwww, how sweet!
Anyhoo, how are ya?, it's been a minute!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

I'd Like To: / A Brain Test Question. / What Is On The Mind Of Poster Above You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.