Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

What Happened To The Igbo BH Caught In Suleja Last Year? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To The Igbo BH Caught In Suleja Last Year? (1203 Views)

Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? / APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State / Jonathan Commissions Cenotaph For Soldiers Killed By BH Since 2011 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To The Igbo BH Caught In Suleja Last Year? by BIGERBOY1: 8:52pm On May 11, 2012
Yes before you start castigating me... I posed the question to get ur attentions... But it is indeed true some Igbo men were caught as BH suppliers in suleja last year and others were caught trying to bring arms into the country throu Ghana sometimes back....

So what am getting at is let's stop all this tribal bashing, there are Igbo, youruba, Hausa criminals amongst us; under the umbrella of boko haram or PDP, it doesn't mean all Igbos are criminal, neither does it mean yorubas are sponsors or hausas executors.... What it's means is that " every soul that sinneth shall die" (bible) and "no burden bearer shall bear the burden of another" (Quran).... So a ciminal is a criminal. Let's stop this childish ethno-religious branding angry

Just imagine the enemy (however u choose to describe it) is united in killing Hausa, igbo and Yoruba and makes no distinction when detonating a bomb, yet we are chidishly divided in solving and facing the enemy.. Common guys we can do better.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Igbo BH Caught In Suleja Last Year? by jamace(m): 9:47pm On May 11, 2012
Investigation still in progress. Ha ha ha ha grin
Re: What Happened To The Igbo BH Caught In Suleja Last Year? by SamIkenna: 3:13am On May 12, 2012
If any Igbo is a BK member - lock him up and throw away the keys. If and when he ever gets out of prison hes free to start his own one-man ethnic group.

There shouldn't be any investigation for any Igbo with bomb. If you catch one with bomb, bomb him - case closed, its not marginalization, its equal right.
Re: What Happened To The Igbo BH Caught In Suleja Last Year? by bashr8: 3:34am On May 12, 2012
BIGER BOY: Yes before you start castigating me... I posed the question to get ur attentions... But it is indeed true some Igbo men were caught as BH suppliers in suleja last year and others were caught trying to bring arms into the country throu Ghana sometimes back....

So what am getting at is let's stop all this tribal bashing, there are Igbo, youruba, Hausa criminals amongst us; under the umbrella of boko haram or PDP, it doesn't mean all Igbos are criminal, neither does it mean yorubas are sponsors or hausas executors.... What it's means is that " every soul that sinneth shall die" (bible) and "no burden bearer shall bear the burden of another" (Quran).... So a ciminal is a criminal. Let's stop this childish ethno-religious branding angry

Just imagine the enemy (however u choose to describe it) is united in killing Hausa, igbo and Yoruba and makes no distinction when detonating a bomb, yet we are chidishly divided in solving and facing the enemy.. Common guys we can do better.
first find out what happened to the yoruba bokoharem caught several times
Re: What Happened To The Igbo BH Caught In Suleja Last Year? by LogicMind: 9:29am On May 12, 2012
Sam_Ikenna: If any Igbo is a BK member - lock him up and throw away the keys. If and when he ever gets out of prison hes free to start his own one-man ethnic group.

There shouldn't be any investigation for any Igbo with bomb. If you catch one with bomb, bomb him - case closed, its not marginalization, its equal right.

will you shut up there!

you want to give them more excuse to kill igbos?

how can igbo be boko haram?
have you ever seen a MEND aboki or a MASSOB Yoruba?

you believe all their silly propaganda against igbos.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Igbo BH Caught In Suleja Last Year? by Arysexy(m): 10:48am On May 12, 2012
@ POSTER, u shuld be more concerned with the Yoruba boko haram commander Suleiman Muhamed just arrested by JTF at kano
Re: What Happened To The Igbo BH Caught In Suleja Last Year? by achi4u(m): 11:07am On May 12, 2012
igboman cant do such unprofitable thing like sucide bomber or boko nonsence because we value life so much.
to @op if at all ther's any igboman caught with bomb or any explosive then he only did business with them and they inturn implicate him.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Igbo BH Caught In Suleja Last Year? by T9ksy(m): 1:31pm On May 12, 2012
achi4u: igboman cant do such unprofitable thing like sucide bomber or boko nonsence because we value life so much.
to @op if at all ther's any igboman caught with bomb or any explosive then he only did business with them and they inturn implicate him.

Of course, that's it!!! Gbosa!!!!

Just like (Chief)Arthur nzeribe selling arms to the nigerian govt during our civil war!
Re: What Happened To The Igbo BH Caught In Suleja Last Year? by aljharem(m): 1:40pm On May 12, 2012
LOL the poster is Neither "Yorubas" nor "Awusa"
Re: What Happened To The Igbo BH Caught In Suleja Last Year? by achi4u(m): 1:46pm On May 12, 2012
T9ksy:

Of course, that's it!!! Gbosa!!!!

Just like (Chief)Arthur nzeribe selling arms to the nigerian govt during our civil war!
...and he was finally counted of out igbo chiefs as a triator and sabotuer.
dat man is a chemelon.

this is a different music...if he can sale arms BH so they will use it bomb themselives.
good
Re: What Happened To The Igbo BH Caught In Suleja Last Year? by SamIkenna: 2:00pm On May 12, 2012
Logic Mind:

will you shut up there!

you want to give them more excuse to kill igbos?

how can igbo be boko haram?
have you ever seen a MEND aboki or a MASSOB Yoruba?

you believe all their silly propaganda against igbos.

For a start, I'll say you're insulting.

However, what makes you think there cant be an indoctrinated Igbo up north that thinks he's more Osama than Mbakwe, Okpara, Ikemba, Opugo, Uchechukwu Merije, etc ?

I'll say it again, if they find any Igbo Boko Haram they have my right to deal with him on the spot.
Re: What Happened To The Igbo BH Caught In Suleja Last Year? by LogicMind: 8:35pm On May 12, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

For a start, I'll say you're insulting.

However, what makes you think there cant be an indoctrinated Igbo up north that thinks he's more Osama than Mbakwe, Okpara, Ikemba, Opugo, Uchechukwu Merije, etc ?

I'll say it again, if they find any Igbo Boko Haram they have my right to deal with him on the spot.

maybe when your relative is next slaughtered while being labelled boko haram, you'll understand what i'm saying.
Re: What Happened To The Igbo BH Caught In Suleja Last Year? by SamIkenna: 9:54pm On May 12, 2012
Logic Mind:

maybe when your relative is next slaughtered while being labelled boko haram, you'll understand what i'm saying.

Its going to take a huge amount of circumstantial evidence to successfully label or rope an innocent Igbo with BK tag. I'm mindful of the possibility of innocent people paying for what they're not aware of. I never said kill or punish Massob memebers 'cause that'll be a green light for FG to have a field day in Eastern Nigeria. The last time I checked Nigerians are still not legally permited to carry arms let alone bombs, therefore any Nigerian with IED will and must explain himself, be he Chinese, Korean, Hausa, Ijaw, Igbo, Berom, etc. What's going on in Nigeria now requires a shock and awe approach from the FG and we cant do that by saying - I dont want my people to be jailed or imprisoned even if they're involved.

Given what is happening now, I dont think any sensible person should be involved in any business that's bomb or explosive related. To make it simple, East is very sacred and precious for any wahabism, if any Easterner wants to be a muslim - fine, but importing wahabism into the East is a no-go area. Wahabism is one of the major roots of extremism and any Easterner that finds it appealing need not step his foot in the east again. We dont want homegrown terrorists.
Re: What Happened To The Igbo BH Caught In Suleja Last Year? by LogicMind: 11:17pm On May 12, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

Its going to take a huge amount of circumstantial evidence to successfully label or rope an innocent Igbo with BK tag. I'm mindful of the possibility of innocent people paying for what they're not aware of. I never said kill or punish Massob memebers 'cause that'll be a green light for FG to have a field day in Eastern Nigeria. The last time I checked Nigerians are still not legally permited to carry arms let alone bombs, therefore any Nigerian with IED will and must explain himself, be he Chinese, Korean, Hausa, Ijaw, Igbo, Berom, etc. What's going on in Nigeria now requires a shock and awe approach from the FG and we cant do that by saying - I dont want my people to be jailed or imprisoned even if they're involved.

Given what is happening now, I dont think any sensible person should be involved in any business that's bomb or explosive related. To make it simple, East is very sacred and precious for any wahabism, if any Easterner wants to be a muslim - fine, but importing wahabism into the East is a no-go area. Wahabism is one of the major roots of extremism and any Easterner that finds it appealing need not step his foot in the east again. We dont want homegrown terrorists.

you are one of those people that think that the war for biafra ended in january 1970.
my brother, the war is still raging. abokis though have won a lot of battles with the help of their Yoruba slaves, however, of late, the ground is shifting.
the best way to know your enemy is to infiltrate your enemy.
you are suggesting igbos leave bombing and arms manipulation knowledge to others. I am saying NO. Any igbo found amongst the boko haram should be brought back to igboland and debriefed. Not killed.
There are many ways to kill a rat my brother. There are many ways to fight a war.

(1) (Reply)

A must read: bilie registration; how it started / Building God’s Kingdom With Bombs, Blood And Tears By Ogaga Ifowodo / PRONACO Hails Ogoniland Independence Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.