Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

The Jewish-christian God, And Some Of Their Favourites Sacrifices - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Jewish-christian God, And Some Of Their Favourites Sacrifices (748 Views)

Hama Terrorists Complains That The Jewish God Changes The Flight Of Their Rocket / Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? / Is The Jewish God Yahweh Really The Devil In Disguise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Jewish-christian God, And Some Of Their Favourites Sacrifices by Ptolomeus(m): 9:59pm On May 11, 2012
Dear Friends,
Let me share with you some passages in which god, and asks specific sacrifices, even human.

Leviticus is the book of the ceremonies of the Jewish religion. From beginning to end is full of details as to the kind of sacrifice, a way to kill the victims and the times you should repeat certain ritual. As for the class of victims, animals should be flawless and that the law of God considered clean, namely, that ruminating and had the hoof. At slaughter, their throats cut was necessary, spraying blood around the altar. As for the times that the sacrifices had to repeat, with some it was every year, some other times in the year, and yet another daily

"Every priest [Aaronic Levitical] presents daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins, but he [Christ] had offered for the sins a single sacrifice, is seated at the right hand of God, "10.11,12.

"The wages of sin is death." From the beginning of human history, men have sought ways to pay for his sins. Cain offered the fruits of the earth, and was rejected, Abel offered a lamb, and there have been those who have offered even their own children in the Holocaust.

Human sacrifices
Judges 11:30-39
Jephthah sacrifices his daughter, who is the first one out to meet him after he defeated the Ammonites.
Numbers 25:1-13
Yahweh ordered the killing of the leaders of the people as "atonement" for the sin of idolatry that had made the people of Israel with Moabite women.
1 Samuel 21:1-9
The Israelites impaled seven people as atonement for the guilt of the people of Israel, Saul had killed the Gibeonites.

(Jeremiah 7:31). . . They have built the high places of Tophet, which is in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to burn their sons and daughters in the fire, which I had not ordered and had not gone to my heart. '
So as "destroyed" to the "nations" idolatrous Canaanite Lord also ignored the unfaithful Israelites. They just received their payment by the Babylonians in 607 BCE Similarly, he tidies up with that today directly or indirectly relate to the shedding of blood of millions and millions of people through abominations like war, murder and abortion.

Yahweh takes pleasure in the sacrifices we make to spread his message of the Good news of the Kingdom.
Ex 20.22.26
24 th. Me up an altar of earth, and he'd offer your burnt offerings, your offerings, your sheep and your oxen.
Re: The Jewish-christian God, And Some Of Their Favourites Sacrifices by logicboy: 11:31pm On May 11, 2012
Christianity is no different from any tribal religion.
Re: The Jewish-christian God, And Some Of Their Favourites Sacrifices by logicboy: 11:31pm On May 11, 2012
Christianity is no different from any tribal religion. They are both backwards
Re: The Jewish-christian God, And Some Of Their Favourites Sacrifices by jmoore(m): 12:46am On May 12, 2012
Human sacrifice? Our God needs no human sacrifice.

How cunning the OP said human sacrifices meaning plural and only mentioned one example that is false

The devil is a liar!! Jephthah's daughter was not killed
Re: The Jewish-christian God, And Some Of Their Favourites Sacrifices by Ptolomeus(m): 4:40pm On May 14, 2012
jmoore: Human sacrifice? Our God needs no human sacrifice.

How cunning the OP said human sacrifices meaning plural and only mentioned one example that is false

The devil is a liar!! Jephthah's daughter was not killed

You know more than the Bible?

judges 11:30-39
Jephthah sacrifices his daughter, who is the first one out to meet him after he defeated the Ammonites.

The Bible didce yes, and you say no?
It is the bible the word of God?.
Do you want more examples?
numbers 25:1-13
Yahweh ordered the killing of the leaders of the people as "atonement" for the sin of idolatry that had made the people of Israel with Moabite women.
1 Samuel 21:1-9
The Israelites impaled seven people as atonement for the guilt of the people of Israel, Saul had killed the Gibeonites.

(Jeremiah 7:31). . . They have built the high places of Tophet, which is in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to burn their sons and daughters in the fire, which I had not ordered and had not gone to my heart. '
So as "destroyed" to the "nations" idolatrous Canaanite Lord also ignored the unfaithful Israelites. They just received their payment by the Babylonians in 607 BCE Similarly, he tidies up with that today directly or indirectly relate to the shedding of blood of millions and millions of people through abominations like war, murder and abortion.

Yahweh takes pleasure in the sacrifices we make to spread his message of the Good news of the Kingdom.

I think it was quite clear.
Re: The Jewish-christian God, And Some Of Their Favourites Sacrifices by jmoore(m): 5:18pm On May 14, 2012
Jephthah's daughter was denied marriage, that was the sacrifice and not the killing. The sacrifice was for her to remain a virgin and not to sleep with any man.

from Judges 11:30-39

"And he said, Go. And he sent her away for two months: and she went with her companions, and bewailed her virginity upon the mountains.And it came to pass at the end of two months, that she returned unto her father, who did with her according to his vow which he had vowed: and she knew no man...... "

Looking for cheap popularity? You can post the whole bible in this forum. Haters of God always got their brains twisted to misinterpret what they do not know.
Re: The Jewish-christian God, And Some Of Their Favourites Sacrifices by trent9002(m): 5:39pm On May 14, 2012
@jmoore, u're the one twisting the bible. I quote from KJV.
Judges 11:31- "Then It shall be, that whatsoever cometh forth of the doors ofmy house to meet me, When I return in peace from the children Of Ammon, Shall surely be the Lord's. AND I WILL OFFER IT UP FOR A BURNT OFFERING". What exactly are u sayin? Your SkyDaddy is a blood thirsty mo'fuc ker. Jepthah's daughter asked his father to give her 2 months to wail in the wilderness about her virginity. The bible was just pointing out that she was a virgin, And therefore a clean offering unto Uncle Jehova's sight and thirst etc. Clearly, I know your bible more than You.
@Ptomoleus, No mind them joor. Thumbs up!
Re: The Jewish-christian God, And Some Of Their Favourites Sacrifices by Ptolomeus(m): 5:52pm On May 14, 2012
jmoore: Jephthah's daughter was denied marriage, that was the sacrifice and not the killing. The sacrifice was for her to remain a virgin and not to sleep with any man.

from Judges 11:30-39

"And he said, Go. And he sent her away for two months: and she went with her companions, and bewailed her virginity upon the mountains.And it came to pass at the end of two months, that she returned unto her father, who did with her according to his vow which he had vowed: and she knew no man...... "

Looking for cheap popularity? You can post the whole bible in this forum. Haters of God always got their brains twisted to misinterpret what they do not know.

Excuse me you.
I do not seek popularity, neither cheap nor expensive. I do not know why you insult me​​. I have not disrespected or offended you.
You have offended because I opened a thread, and I stand with biblical passages that no one can deny. You want to change the meaning of the Bible. The Bible says what I wrote, not what you want. The Bible is very accurate. Corresponds to argue not for giving a personal opinion without any basis.
You are mixing two different things. Crying for virginity, and implementation.
What happened was this:
Judges 11, Jephthah vote reckless, who promised God that if he won a battle, would sacrifice the first person to felicitase, which proved to be his own only child. The daughter asked the father two months to mourn her virginity and the father did it. After two months the girl turned and ran her father. As you can see, are two different things. The father carried his daughter in order of Yahweh (the Judeo-Christian God).

You are not Christian. A Christian does not deny what the Bible says, that would be heresy.
Do not fear, I will not publish here all the Bible, only publish the passages relating to human and animal sacrifices demanded by the Jewish-Christian god.
It is a way to prove what I say. You do the same, read the bible, not just give your outdated unsubstantiated opinion.
And I reiterate. You do not insult, not offend.
Learn education. Your parents have not taught to speak politely? Your religion has not taught him to respect others?
Re: The Jewish-christian God, And Some Of Their Favourites Sacrifices by Ptolomeus(m): 6:08pm On May 14, 2012
Re: The Jewish-christian God, And Some Of Their Favourites Sacrifices by Ptolomeus(m): 6:09pm On May 14, 2012
Re: The Jewish-christian God, And Some Of Their Favourites Sacrifices by Mavor: 9:04pm On May 14, 2012
Satan attackin the church
Re: The Jewish-christian God, And Some Of Their Favourites Sacrifices by Ptolomeus(m): 9:20pm On May 14, 2012
Mavor: Satan attackin the church
Are you Jewish?
Have you ever read the Bible?
You know that still suspected (not been able to prove) that certain Jewish groups sacrificed Christian children to Jehovah?
I can not take care of your ignorance ... you read, educate yourself.
Not good review of what is ignored ... the ridiculous is a very high price.
There is something you should tremer more than the devil ... THE IGNORANCE

My respects.

(1) (Reply)

Do Ghost Exist / I Didn't Say I Didnt Foresee President Of Ghana's Death - TB Joshua / Would U Still Worship God If...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.