Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Suspected Killers Of Guardian Editor, Bayo Ohu Freed? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Killers Of Guardian Editor, Bayo Ohu Freed? (500 Views)

Breaking!! Guardian Editor Angry With APC For Lying About Buhari In London / I Was Conned By APC, Lai Mohammed And Shehu Garba - Guardian Editor / Court Frees Funsho Williams’ Suspected Killers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Killers Of Guardian Editor, Bayo Ohu Freed? by Daymauler: 10:38pm On May 11, 2012
High profile murderers will never be caught, successfuly prosecuted and jailed in Nigeria. NEVER!
The police can not convince me that they are not part of these killings. Imagine all the police slated as witnesses in the case did not show up, tell me how can the case be successful? I smell big rat in these cases.

[b]SOURCE: [/b]http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/05/11/court-frees-suspected-killers-of-guardian-editor-bayo

(1) (Reply)

Former Bayelsa Governor Timipre Sylva Charge With Fraud / Nigeria Senate Refuses To Declare Kaduna On State Of Emergency / No Evidence Yet To Prosecute Farouk Lawan - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.