Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

List Of All IT Certifications 1611 - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / List Of All IT Certifications 1611 (16990 Views)

Hnd/bsc Or IT Certifications / Pls The 5 Most Valuable It Certifications In Nigeria? / Can IT Certifications Get Me a Profitable Job With My Third Class Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of All IT Certifications 1611 by jsunex(m): 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
Nah wah, shay success is base on number certificate or wat, graduate wit hnd or B.SC neva use d certificate work ,shay nah ds ones i go kon do now... nah wa ooo
Re: List Of All IT Certifications 1611 by crowne: 8:43am On Aug 04, 2014
Also new in Nigeria is the Google Certification Courses

Google training courses empowers marketing professionals and business owners to leverage on Google’s powerful online advertising tool (AdWords) and also covers the business and technical features of Google Analytics to best serve their marketing needs.

At the Wild Fusion Digital Center we train individuals and companies how to Leverage the Power of the internet and have affiliated with the Digital Marketing Institute of Ireland For international Accreditation of our Prospective Students. visit the website www.wdc.com.ng for more information.
Re: List Of All IT Certifications 1611 by JamesWathen10: 12:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
PMP is a well known certification now a days for managerial professionals. The basic problem is how to get oneself prepared to get this certification by passing it's required exams. There are a number of companies providing preparation material and one of them is http://www.passcertification.com/pmi-pmp-certification.html. I also used their official material to pass my PMP certification exam and I am fully satisfied with their products.
Re: List Of All IT Certifications 1611 by oluwafemi89(m): 8:01am On Oct 29, 2014
Obtain UK Recognize Professional Certification by Just writing Final Project
Payment after approval
Installment Payment allowed

Become a Certified Practitioner in the below area;
1. Procurement & Logistics - CPPL
2. Project Management - CPPM
3. Sales & Marketing - CPMS
4. Banking - CPB
5. Human Resources Management -CPHRM
6. Warehousing & Inventory Mgt -CPWIM
7. Finance & Administrative mgt -CPFAM
8. Asset Management - CPAM

UK-Membership also Available for;
1. Supply Chain Management
2. Logistics & Transport
3. Risk & Safety Management
4. Operations Management

For More Information Contact Us;
Phemtem Consult
22nd Floor Atara Plaza
Opp Mobil Filling Station
Aguda, Surulere

Whatsapp: 08125754333
BBM: 7CAC8D52
Email: phemtem@gmail.com

Re: List Of All IT Certifications 1611 by training04: 11:15am On Feb 23, 2015
Lagos Weekend Classes on 28th February, 1st ,7th & 8th March

Sijison Training offers a comprehensive and detailed training on Business Analysis; this Comprehensive Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP/CCBA) Program is aligned with the industry standard Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® Guide (BABOK®).
Participate in our Business analysis Training and get expose to the following: Business Systems Analysis assignment using tools, Methodologies and Techniques in Software Development Life Cycle Phases. You'll delve into the role and responsibilities of the Business analyst (BA)- the communication link between all Business areas and a Critical player in Project success. Learn Techniques for ensuring Project success every step of the way-from identifying and analyzing potential systems applications.
You will learn to Perform key functions of the business analyst by applying a business analysis framework and Conduct a business needs analysis.
Also you will apply business analysis techniques to identify key problems and evaluate the feasibility of business initiatives and Optimize organizational performance and realize benefits downstream.
MODULES COVERED:
• BA Introduction
• BA Elicitation
• Process Modeling
• Requirement Documentation
• Solution Assessment
• Enterprise Analysis
• Management and Communication
• Solution Validation and Acceptance

What you will learn:
• Perform key functions of the business analyst by applying a solid business analysis framework
• Conduct a business needs analysis to elicit stakeholder requirements
• Apply business analysis techniques to identify key problems and potential opportunities in your enterprise
• Create effective requirements and communication plans
• Analyze and specify requirements using industry best practices
• Manage solution assessment and validation
• How the exams are constructed, what they cover, and important exam practices to keep in mind
• Increase your comfort in the exam environment through drills and practice exams
• Underlying structure of the BABOK® Guide and tips for remembering it
• Develop a practical plan for exam preparation that is customized to your needs

Register For Our Training Session and Enjoy a 20% Discount
Please Visit: www.sijisontraining.com or call +234– 8180224477, 09092777877 BBPin: 33422647, 21B704A5 or send us an email: training@sijisontraining.com for more details....

Re: List Of All IT Certifications 1611 by JI4D(m): 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
We are recruiting massively for Interns in Abuja for the following roles:
- Administrative Assistants
- I.T Assistants
- Customer Service Assistants and;
- Sales Assistants
To apply, please send your CV to ruth@ji4d.org and indicate what role you are applying. Write the role and the city as the subject of your email. That is: "Role(Abuja)"
Application closes 2 weeks from today.
Remember, Internships give you 60% opportunity to access full-time jobs.

For more info call 08024713322
Re: List Of All IT Certifications 1611 by optimisttayo(m): 9:54am On Apr 28, 2015
please can someone advice me on this "which school among these school should istudies comptia A+?NIIT,New horizons at ikeja and aptech abd global tech....pls,i need ur advice
Re: List Of All IT Certifications 1611 by triple09(m): 1:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
BECOME A RADIO FREQUENCY (RF) ENGINEER IN LESS THAN A MONTH
CONNIG TECHNOSERVE LTD, a first class Telecommunications Company in association with CONNIG ACADEMY is offering you an opportunity to transform you career.....In 15days!!!
It is an opportunity to be empowered as a Radio Frequency Engineer. Our training facility can boast of the following:
• A dedicated team of well qualified and experienced instructors
• A conducive training environment
• Theoretical classes
• Practical led class
• On the field training/hands on experience
• An opportunity for possible employment
Target Audience
• Training is targeted to equip undergraduates and/or graduates seeking to enter the competitive job market
• Working class Telecom Engineers needing to upgrade their skills
• Anyone who wants to change careers
• Anyone who may not have a degree in Engineering or Physical Sciences but wants a career in Telecommunications
Major Course Topics
• GSM/WCDMA Systems Architecture
• Radio Network Planning
• Technical Site Survey
• Radio Network Optimization
• Network Systems
• WCDMA Interference Theory
• Frequency Planning
• Safety
• Work Ethics
Class Schedule
• 6 days Theoretical Classes
• 3 days Classroom Practical
• 6 days Hands on Training in the Field
Course Fee
• NGN50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand Naira)
Course fee covers the following: Tuition Fee, Practical Fee, Exam Fee, and Certificate Fee
Commencement Date
Program is expected to commence on Wednesday, 1st July, 2015
Re: List Of All IT Certifications 1611 by elknice: 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
Advanced Information Security

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Myth Of Saturation With Regards To Web Development. / Should We Make Mobile Apps Or Web Apps For The Nigerian/African Market? / Can I Code With My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.