Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

NCC Fines Four(4) Telecommunication Providers 1.17 Billion Naira. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NCC Fines Four(4) Telecommunication Providers 1.17 Billion Naira. (870 Views)

Nigeria Fines Telecom Giant MTN $5bn / NCC Fines Telecommunication Operators For Poor Service / Airtel, Etisalat, Glo, & MTN Statement On NCC Fines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NCC Fines Four(4) Telecommunication Providers 1.17 Billion Naira. by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 12, 2012
The NCC has fined MTN,GLO,ETISALAT and AIRTEL the fine of 1.17 billion naira for poor service during the months of march and april.Are they just noticing this or what?anyway,nice action but overdue.what do you think?
Re: NCC Fines Four(4) Telecommunication Providers 1.17 Billion Naira. by filia4real(m): 5:45am On May 13, 2012
How are they going to pay? Cheque or ghana must go?
Re: NCC Fines Four(4) Telecommunication Providers 1.17 Billion Naira. by filia4real(m): 5:47am On May 13, 2012
Which of the coffers are they going to pay into? Govt. or personal accounts? undecided
Re: NCC Fines Four(4) Telecommunication Providers 1.17 Billion Naira. by boladez(m): 11:54am On May 20, 2012
These government people are just impossible.

I am not in the telecomms industry but just a user of the service, I have heard the GSM companies complain about power and security. Before us armed bandits killed a couple of people at the Abia towers mast of MTN a couple of years back. The Glo mast close to my house was vandalised by criminals and the security guard ties and seriously matcheted.

How can there be seamless service when government itself cannot provide power and security and other infrastructure needed to provide the service?

Before the NCC fines the companies it should fine the FGN for not being able to provide power and security and fine itself for not having an interactive and proactive customer service desk. I have personally written a petition to them two years ago without response. They should also fine themselves and the entire government workers for being dirty bribe takers and drones gossiping away in offices and increasing our overheads for not doing anything. 90% of government workers are useless and just collecting monies to do nothing.

Useless NCC remove your log before you find the spec in the eyes of GSM companies. Stop playing God

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Can Do It With You BB Or Phone / Apple Launches Ipad Mini With 7.9-inch Screen / Join Qeep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.