Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:10 AM

Do You Have To Be Brave To Be An Atheist Or Just Plain Crazy ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Have To Be Brave To Be An Atheist Or Just Plain Crazy ? (843 Views)

How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist / Is Life Real, Or Just A Dream? What If This World Is Just An Illusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have To Be Brave To Be An Atheist Or Just Plain Crazy ? by buzugee(m): 5:37pm On May 12, 2012
knowing damn well that the lord is a man of war ( exodus 15 vs 3 ) and if you are off the world you are against him ( 1 john 2 vs 15 ) and if you are against him he will be all over you like stink on doodoo with plagues, pestilences, diseases, tribulations, trials, troubles, etc etc ( 2 esdras 16 vs 19 )( Deuteronomy 28 vs 15-68 )( hosea 5 vs 15 )( isaiah 26 vs 16 )

i guess the question is, are they just extremely brave people or are they just batshit crazy ?
Re: Do You Have To Be Brave To Be An Atheist Or Just Plain Crazy ? by ea7(m): 6:39pm On May 12, 2012
kratos slew all the gods, if kratos be fo you-'nuff said
Re: Do You Have To Be Brave To Be An Atheist Or Just Plain Crazy ? by buzugee(m): 6:52pm On May 12, 2012
ea7: kratos slew all the gods, if kratos be fo you-'nuff said
LOL. yeah that answers the question. BATSHIT CRAZY
Re: Do You Have To Be Brave To Be An Atheist Or Just Plain Crazy ? by rastamouse: 7:13pm On May 12, 2012
buzugee: knowing damn well that the lord is a man of war ( exodus 15 vs 3 ) and if you are off the world you are against him ( 1 john 2 vs 15 ) and if you are against him he will be all over you like stink on doodoo with plagues, pestilences, diseases, tribulations, trials, troubles, etc etc ( 2 esdras 16 vs 19 )( Deuteronomy 28 vs 15-68 )( hosea 5 vs 15 )( isaiah 26 vs 16 )

i guess the question is, are they just extremely brave people or are they just batshit crazy ?

It is because of the pleading blood of JESUS. Everyone is loved by the FATHER and has the chance to repentance!
Re: Do You Have To Be Brave To Be An Atheist Or Just Plain Crazy ? by buzugee(m): 7:34pm On May 12, 2012
rastamouse:

It is because of the pleading blood of JESUS. Everyone is loved by the FATHER and has the chance to repentance!
you are right, everyone has the chance to repentance.
Re: Do You Have To Be Brave To Be An Atheist Or Just Plain Crazy ? by Heathen(m): 9:57pm On May 12, 2012
I'm goooin' down to South
Park
Gonna have myself a
tiiimeee.
Friendly faces
everywhere
Humble folks without
temptatiooon!
Goooin' down to South
Park
Gonna leave my woes
behinnnd.
Ample parking day or
night
People shouting Howdy
Neighbooor!
Heeeaading on up to South
Park
Goonna see if I can't
unwind.
Hmmmm hmm hmm hmm hmmmmphf hmmmmff hmmmmph hmmmm hmmmphff hmmm. Come on down to South
Park and meet some
friends of mine.
Re: Do You Have To Be Brave To Be An Atheist Or Just Plain Crazy ? by logicboy: 10:30pm On May 12, 2012
buzugee: knowing damn well that the lord is a man of war ( exodus 15 vs 3 ) and if you are off the world you are against him ( 1 john 2 vs 15 ) and if you are against him he will be all over you like stink on doodoo with plagues, pestilences, diseases, tribulations, trials, troubles, etc etc ( 2 esdras 16 vs 19 )( Deuteronomy 28 vs 15-68 )( hosea 5 vs 15 )( isaiah 26 vs 16 )

You say God is love and is also a man of war. Is that not Batshit crazy?
Re: Do You Have To Be Brave To Be An Atheist Or Just Plain Crazy ? by buzugee(m): 3:15am On May 13, 2012
heathen i figured you for a south park fan. its a show for heathens
Re: Do You Have To Be Brave To Be An Atheist Or Just Plain Crazy ? by buzugee(m): 3:17am On May 13, 2012
logicboy:

You say God is love and is also a man of war. Is that not Batshit crazy?
who said God is love ? quote me where i said that ? he is both love and hate. we are made in his image and we have both love and hate. so does he.
romans 9 vs 13 and malachi 1 vs 3 is examples of the lord showing hate wink
Re: Do You Have To Be Brave To Be An Atheist Or Just Plain Crazy ? by Heathen(m): 5:46pm On May 13, 2012
buzugee: heathen i figured you for a south park fan. its a show for GREAT JEDI INTELLECTUALS
...........i smoke some **** while watching it. Gives me that 'kushy' feeling.

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Facts!!!! / Our Victory Is Guaranteed / What Is Prosperity ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.