Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Jay Z Is Set To Drop "Made In America" Video.. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jay Z Is Set To Drop "Made In America" Video.. (664 Views)

Jay-z Is Not The Richest Rapper. Diddy Is / On To The Next One Video, Jay-z Is Goddamn Illuminati / Jay-z Is D All Time Heavy Weight Of Champion Of Rappers.wot U Think' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jay Z Is Set To Drop "Made In America" Video.. by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 12, 2012
According to the Youtube poster he writes "Nas says -" Hip Hop should thank god for jay-z" Eminem has said "Jay was one of his influences coming into the game and admire his flow" ...jay is the illest rapper alive right next to nas, but definitely more consistent(not including sales) than any rap artist ever in history of rap..PERIOD .and nas will always be my favorite m.c. but i give props to jay where it's due ! "
I agree in part and i cannot wait to see the full video of one of my favourite songs on the watch the throne Album. This is a Video that will surely rule the airwaves the moment it debuts because it has the characteristic feature of an average JAY Z clip...All black and white. I have'nt had enough of Nig** in Paris and now he's hitting me up with another one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XPuSsr2Vcmg

(1) (Reply)

FMP: Lisha: Get Down + World Famous Ft Vector + Hustler / Phyno Releases 3rd Single ‘can’t You See’ / Tosinger Debuts New Single - "ONE DAY" From Her AFROSPIRE 3:2:7 Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.