Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Are They Truly Engaged Or They Are Playing Games.what Should I Do? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Are They Truly Engaged Or They Are Playing Games.what Should I Do? (678 Views)

I Am Sonia By Name,i Am Looking For Guy That Will Truly Love Me- Add Me On BBM / Truly Christian Singles In Abuja Area / Ladies Only----dont Read If You Are Married Or Engaged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are They Truly Engaged Or They Are Playing Games.what Should I Do? by AdeniyiA(m): 7:55pm On May 12, 2012
hi am in my early thirties,i met two ladies @ different time whom i had feelings for, i approached them,i like you,lets be friends,blah blah, they told me they were engaged, agreed cos i wont b happy if my fiancee absconds with another man. so i took my mind off them, with time when they got to know me better, they are scheming to come back but i have made up my mind to forget the love thing. what should i do?
Re: Are They Truly Engaged Or They Are Playing Games.what Should I Do? by Dyt(f): 8:40pm On May 12, 2012
Wat do u want 2 do?
Re: Are They Truly Engaged Or They Are Playing Games.what Should I Do? by spikesC(m): 8:52pm On May 12, 2012
What are 'they', are u dating the two
Re: Are They Truly Engaged Or They Are Playing Games.what Should I Do? by Goodyman(m): 8:57pm On May 12, 2012
I really do not know the type of relationship you want to have with either of them. Was it for the usual Nigerian type of boy-friend/girl-friend type of relationship or for marriage? If it is for the former, I would advise you to jettison that idea, but if it is for the latter i.e. marriage and you are really interested, then take time to find out if either of them is really serious to having a long lasting relationship with you provided neither of them is truly engaged. On the other hand, if you have really decided to put them behind you, then take your time to look for that flesh of your flesh which the good Lord has provided for every man. Just not rush into it.
Re: Are They Truly Engaged Or They Are Playing Games.what Should I Do? by AdeniyiA(m): 7:09pm On May 13, 2012
Dyt: Wat do u want 2 do?
d issue is i'v packed out from d area d first one resides n she has been troublin me to kno my new place but i've not let her. while d second one has been waitin 4 wen i wil repeat wat i said earlier,i kno wat am sayin. d truth is am not d flirt type,IF NOT...
Re: Are They Truly Engaged Or They Are Playing Games.what Should I Do? by AdeniyiA(m): 7:22pm On May 13, 2012
...but if it is for the latter i.e. marriage and you are really interested, then take time to find out if either of them is really serious to having a long lasting relationship with you provided neither of them is truly engaged.
@goodyman, i so much appreciate ur mature response,am not into d womanizing stuff,i was actually lookin for a take-me-to-mama relp, so wen they told me dt i was not interested again,smtimes i am rigid in my resolutions n principles
Re: Are They Truly Engaged Or They Are Playing Games.what Should I Do? by Bisjosh(f): 9:23am On May 14, 2012
Why trouble your mind when there are many fishes in the ocean? Why should a lady say she's engaged when she is not(to claim hard to get abi na wetin?) smh! abeg find better lady marry

NUFF SAID!!
Re: Are They Truly Engaged Or They Are Playing Games.what Should I Do? by Goodyman(m): 8:10pm On May 14, 2012
What is your present decision since, like u said, you are not the flirting type? Do you see either of them as having the interest of going into a long lasting relationship i.e. marriage? Besides, there is also the need for you to take a firm stand? Are you interested in going into a marital relationship now or you just want to have some fun? Some fun? NO! That has been my stand. So decide what you really want to do.
Re: Are They Truly Engaged Or They Are Playing Games.what Should I Do? by AdeniyiA(m): 9:53am On May 15, 2012
d issue is dt d first one has bn on my neck wantin to kno wea i live,but i reasoned dt since i no more av interest in u, y comin closer again as such could stir up some feelin wc i dont desire anymor.besides i discovered abt her dt she does not possess d virtues i desire in a lady - not my own type of wife material, . n no matter ao i try to tell her on d phone dt we're thru,she wont burge,i tink she bliv we cn stil remedy d situatn. she evn told me dt she has broken her relp wt her guy,she's unstabl

(1) (Reply)

I'm Single....m / I Need A Caring Lady In Abeokuta / A Serious Case Of Dating Two Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.