Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

NIGERIAN MUM MAKES $5,000 WORKING PART TIME FOR GOOGLE FROM HOME - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / NIGERIAN MUM MAKES $5,000 WORKING PART TIME FOR GOOGLE FROM HOME (2536 Views)

Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) / Help! Do Those Who Claim To Make $5,000/week Actually Make Money Online. / Graphcard.com To Raise $5,000,000 Via Private Placement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIGERIAN MUM MAKES $5,000 WORKING PART TIME FOR GOOGLE FROM HOME by server123: 4:38pm On May 13, 2012
Hi fellas

For Ademola Susan it sure is. Susan, a mother from Port Harcourt is blossoming, in the middle of an economic recession working in the comfort of her own home.

"I make almost $5,000* per month (About N600,000 Nigerian Naira), which is more than I ever earned before! The best part is that I only work about 24 hours per week from the comfort of my home, which allows me to spend more time with my family." says Ademola.

But Susan’s life wasn’t always so prosperous. Her recent employer, a well-known insurance agency, did some downsizing and let her go as the case of many who now share same fate with lack stricken individuals because of a failing economy.

Her husband Tolu now became their only source of income, which they both knew they couldn’t live on. That is why Susan took the job at the insurance agency to begin with. They needed extra money and they needed it fast.

Susan’s family had 2 choices. She could either look for another job in her industry (but in these tough economic times, she knew that was a long shot.) Or her husband could take a part time form and try to get a promotion at work. But that too would take too much time. And where would they get the money for school?

Susan says, “I was in tears one Saturday night because things were getting tough and we couldn’t even afford to take the kids out to dinner like we do every Saturday night. The kids asked why we weren’t going out and we had to try and explain to them that times were tough. I don’t think they understood. That’s when I knew I had to take matters into my own hands and find a solution for my family.”

An amazing story of successful struggle against a harsh economy.

Read full story here => http://2go.wall.fm/forum/topic/30
Re: NIGERIAN MUM MAKES $5,000 WORKING PART TIME FOR GOOGLE FROM HOME by rockafela(m): 1:59am On May 14, 2012
server123: Hi fellas

For Ademola Susan it sure is. Susan, a mother from Port Harcourt is blossoming, in the middle of an economic recession working in the comfort of her own home.

"I make almost $5,000* per month (About N600,000 Nigerian Naira), which is more than I ever earned before! The best part is that I only work about 24 hours per week from the comfort of my home, which allows me to spend more time with my family." says Ademola.

But Susan’s life wasn’t always so prosperous. Her recent employer, a well-known insurance agency, did some downsizing and let her go as the case of many who now share same fate with lack stricken individuals because of a failing economy.

Her husband Tolu now became their only source of income, which they both knew they couldn’t live on. That is why Susan took the job at the insurance agency to begin with. They needed extra money and they needed it fast.

Susan’s family had 2 choices. She could either look for another job in her industry (but in these tough economic times, she knew that was a long shot.) Or her husband could take a part time form and try to get a promotion at work. But that too would take too much time. And where would they get the money for school?

Susan says, “I was in tears one Saturday night because things were getting tough and we couldn’t even afford to take the kids out to dinner like we do every Saturday night. The kids asked why we weren’t going out and we had to try and explain to them that times were tough. I don’t think they understood. That’s when I knew I had to take matters into my own hands and find a solution for my family.”

An amazing story of successful struggle against a harsh economy.

Read full story here => http://2go.wall.fm/forum/topic/30
after u have copied from here and taken to to ur blog... This is where you have copied and paste from http://www.career-chronicle.com/job-news/in-breaking-news.php?ex=109&c1=cpx
act number and names everywhere
Re: NIGERIAN MUM MAKES $5,000 WORKING PART TIME FOR GOOGLE FROM HOME by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 2:13am On May 14, 2012
rockafela:
after u have copied from here and taken to to ur blog... This is where you have copied and paste from http://www.career-chronicle.com/job-news/in-breaking-news.php?ex=109&c1=cpx
act number and names everywhere

Check the page and you will see where I gave credit to where I got if from and it wasn't the url you've posted above..................
Re: NIGERIAN MUM MAKES $5,000 WORKING PART TIME FOR GOOGLE FROM HOME by Booty4me: 8:03am On May 14, 2012
Must you guys open multiple id just to confuse people?
Re: NIGERIAN MUM MAKES $5,000 WORKING PART TIME FOR GOOGLE FROM HOME by server123: 11:26am On May 14, 2012
Booty4me: Must you guys open multiple id just to confuse people?

The unneccessary banning of your robots and later post limit caused this and do you know what?

I'm addicted to nairaland because a learn a lot and also give out useful informations.

Nairaland is too much my good friend and I don't hide my identity even with the 3 accounts I have...........

Is it against nairaland rule?
Re: NIGERIAN MUM MAKES $5,000 WORKING PART TIME FOR GOOGLE FROM HOME by Booty4me: 1:49pm On May 14, 2012
server123:

The unneccessary banning of your robots and later post limit caused this and do you know what?

I'm addicted to nairaland because a learn a lot and also give out useful informations.

Nairaland is too much my good friend and I don't hide my identity even with the 3 accounts I have...........

Is it against nairaland rule?
Re: NIGERIAN MUM MAKES $5,000 WORKING PART TIME FOR GOOGLE FROM HOME by server123: 1:28am On May 25, 2012
[quote author=Booty4me][/quote]

You didn't reply me

(1) (Reply)

We Sell And Supply Quality Bathroom Mat At Reduced Price / Oil And Diesel Buyers Wanted, Urgently! ! / Meet The Youngest Wedding Planner Of 2010! Weddings At Its Finest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.