Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Caught Your Hubby Or Lover Red Handed On Bed? What Would Ur First Re-action Be? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Caught Your Hubby Or Lover Red Handed On Bed? What Would Ur First Re-action Be? (1266 Views)

Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver / What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. / What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught Your Hubby Or Lover Red Handed On Bed? What Would Ur First Re-action Be? by Nneson: 7:42pm On May 13, 2012
Some ppl get confused @ times like this, whatz ur take on d topic?
Re: Caught Your Hubby Or Lover Red Handed On Bed? What Would Ur First Re-action Be? by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 13, 2012
Re: Caught Your Hubby Or Lover Red Handed On Bed? What Would Ur First Re-action Be? by moremi2008(m): 8:16pm On May 13, 2012
^^^^ OK, that was funny! grin grin grin Where do these little girls with fake, hypothetical scenarios come from? Have the Romance Section and the Family Section merged?
Re: Caught Your Hubby Or Lover Red Handed On Bed? What Would Ur First Re-action Be? by Nneson: 9:06pm On May 13, 2012
Tanks moremi will move my ? To that section. Buut what will u do?
Re: Caught Your Hubby Or Lover Red Handed On Bed? What Would Ur First Re-action Be? by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 14, 2012
i once was caught red handed (almost) in bed with a damsel, back when i was still young, dumb and full of cuum. i jumped on the floor and covered myself with the blanket (pretending to sleep on the floor). sadly, the lady on the bed was b[b]u[/b]tt nekkid with nothing covering her so it was very easy to know what was going on (even though i still pretended i was sleeping on the floor).......so my then gf threw the ladiy's clothes out the door and threw the babe out nekkid.

if it ever happen to me, i will shout:" i am going to get my gun and if i see any of you in my house in 30sec, i will shoot the both of you!!!!!!!".......then i would go to the window and watch them run out in the street butt nekkid (and probably take a pic and upload it on the internet), lol
Re: Caught Your Hubby Or Lover Red Handed On Bed? What Would Ur First Re-action Be? by coogar: 6:01pm On May 14, 2012
MRbrownJAY: i once was caught red handed (almost) in bed with a damsel, back when i was still young, dumb and full of cuum. i jumped on the floor and covered myself with the blanket (pretending to sleep on the floor). sadly, the lady on the bed was b[b]u[/b]tt nekkid with nothing covering her so it was very easy to know what was going on (even though i still pretended i was sleeping on the floor).......so my then gf threw the ladiy's clothes out the door and threw the babe out nekkid.

if it ever happen to me, i will shout:" i am going to get my gun and if i see any of you in my house in 30sec, i will shoot the both of you!!!!!!!".......then i would go to the window and watch them run out in the street butt nekkid (and probably take a pic and upload it on the internet), lol

never been caught red-handed!
the closest was a door in between my missus and her best friend in bed with me.
she knocked like a thousand times and i kept mum throughout. after a while, she
left thinking i wasn't around.
Re: Caught Your Hubby Or Lover Red Handed On Bed? What Would Ur First Re-action Be? by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 14, 2012
coogar:
never been caught red-handed!
the closest was a door in between my missus and her best friend in bed with me.
she knocked like a thousand times and i kept mum throughout. after a while, she
left thinking i wasn't around.

man you are lucky, sadly my Gf got the keys of my place from my family, and walked right in....... the keys in the door was the only warning i got.....and as i know her, she would have stayed in front of the door, until i open or run out of food.
Re: Caught Your Hubby Or Lover Red Handed On Bed? What Would Ur First Re-action Be? by stepo707: 7:33pm On May 14, 2012
Start filling out the divorce papers
Re: Caught Your Hubby Or Lover Red Handed On Bed? What Would Ur First Re-action Be? by ronkebp(f): 7:43pm On May 14, 2012
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!! will just close the door and wait outside till they finish the "thing".
Re: Caught Your Hubby Or Lover Red Handed On Bed? What Would Ur First Re-action Be? by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 14, 2012
You can never tell how you will react until it happens to you.
So forget all this hypothesis.
Re: Caught Your Hubby Or Lover Red Handed On Bed? What Would Ur First Re-action Be? by armyofone(m): 8:23pm On May 14, 2012
close the door, put the key in my pocket.
straight to the kitchen to put kettle on fire.

yeah you know pant of fire will come to reality that day grin
Re: Caught Your Hubby Or Lover Red Handed On Bed? What Would Ur First Re-action Be? by taryour(f): 8:29pm On May 14, 2012
Richvkunt: You can never tell how you will react until it happens to you.
So forget all this hypothesis.

u are very correct sir,no one knows.

But op come to think of it,y on earth would i even imagine such in d first place
Re: Caught Your Hubby Or Lover Red Handed On Bed? What Would Ur First Re-action Be? by Nobody: 7:06am On May 15, 2012
I caught my ex fiance whom i was pregnant too in the lustful acts with his girl mate..I just threw his engagement ring in his face and walked out!packed my shit and left.
Re: Caught Your Hubby Or Lover Red Handed On Bed? What Would Ur First Re-action Be? by Nobody: 7:07am On May 15, 2012
My ish as in bags lol.Best Decision i ever made.
Re: Caught Your Hubby Or Lover Red Handed On Bed? What Would Ur First Re-action Be? by Nneson: 1:50pm On May 15, 2012
I will simply ask my husband if he is tru? Then ask him to put on his clothes lets go home.
Dont ask me what happens there after.
Re: Caught Your Hubby Or Lover Red Handed On Bed? What Would Ur First Re-action Be? by Nneson: 1:51pm On May 15, 2012
I will simply ask my husband if he is tru? Then ask him to put on his clothes lets go home.
Dont ask me what happens there after.
But God will not allow ijn.ahhhhhh?

(1) (Reply)

Thank you / My Husband Is A Lunatic, Wife Tells Court / How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.