Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

My Husband Is A Lunatic, Wife Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is A Lunatic, Wife Tells Court (1280 Views)

I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is A Lunatic, Wife Tells Court by dre11(m): 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
A 42-year-old mother of four, Joy Obioma, on Thursday urged an Igando Customary Court in Lagos to dissolve her 22-year-old for what she called her husband’s lunacy.
“My husband is not well, sometimes he can just go naked and start breaking bottles, looking for who to stab and everybody in the compound will be running for their dear lives.
“There was a day he ran out of the house with a cutlass looking for somebody’s hand to amputate,’’ she told the court.
The woman had filed a suit seeking the dissolution of her marriage to Godfrey, citing his lunatic fits.
Joy added:“One day he (the husband) threatened to pour acid on me to disfigure me and make me less attractive.
“He also threatened to burn down the house and run away.”

The petitioner said she could not continue to live with her husband for the alleged signs of madness.
Joy who alleged that her husband was a hemp smoker, said:“This is the first thing he takes every morning before food.
“Indian hemp is my husband’s first meal before breakfast, he takes it around 5.00 a.m., and after taking it, he will start to misbehave and pounce on me.
“I have been paying our rent, the children’s school fees with the support of my parents and siblings.’’
But the hubby, 49-year-old Godfrey, who denied the allegations, said nobody could separate him and his wife.
“My wife and I are made from `heaven’ to be husband and wife, nobody can separate us,’’ he told the court.”
He said he could not kill his wife but admitted threatening her with some dangerous weapons.

Godfrey pleaded with the court to save the marriage, saying “I am still very much in love with her.’’
The President of the court, Mr Hakeem Oyekan, fixed judgment in the case for July 22

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/my-husband-is-a-lunatic-wife-tells-court/
Re: My Husband Is A Lunatic, Wife Tells Court by dre11(m): 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
He said he could not kill his wife but admitted threatening her with some dangerous weapons.
Godfrey pleaded with the court to save the marriage, saying “I am still very much in love with her.’’

You said you love your wife but you still threatened her with dangerous weapon......

Where is the love then, this man is something else
Re: My Husband Is A Lunatic, Wife Tells Court by 2dice(m): 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
Chaii HusbandOflife
Re: My Husband Is A Lunatic, Wife Tells Court by Begonia(m): 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
Isn't it obvious the hemp is affecting him mentally?

How did she stay with him for 22 years without getting him help or at least, convincing him to get help.
Glad she's taking the reasonable decision to dissolve the marriage.
Re: My Husband Is A Lunatic, Wife Tells Court by Islie: 10:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
A 42-year-old mother of four, Joy Obioma, on Thursday urged an Igando Customary Court in Lagos to dissolve her 22-year-old for what she called her husband’s lunacy.

How possible could this wife have allowed a lunatic to impregnate her not just once but four times and give birth to all those children

Is it possible for women to allow a mad person climb them and sex herundecided
Re: My Husband Is A Lunatic, Wife Tells Court by coogar: 10:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
dre11:

You said you love your wife but you still threatened her with dangerous weapon......

he's crazy in love with her.....
Re: My Husband Is A Lunatic, Wife Tells Court by Tallesty1(m): 10:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
dre11:

He didn't threaten her.

Hemp did.
Re: My Husband Is A Lunatic, Wife Tells Court by blessnija: 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
YOU ARE RIGHT .BUT SOMEBODY ONCE SAID A GOOD WIFE IS D PRODUCT OF A GOOD HUSBAND. AS A MAN DEAL WITH YOUR SHORT COMINGS BEFORE DEALING WITH DAT OF UR WIFE. A DISRESPECTFULL WOMAN TO MR JOHN. IF MARRIED TO MR JAMES MAY NOT BE DISRESPECTFULL.
Re: My Husband Is A Lunatic, Wife Tells Court by dre11(m): 1:18am On Jul 10, 2015
coogar:

he's crazy in love with her.....

Makes me remember this song by KC and Jojo "crazy in love"....

But am sure the man must have exhibited some of these characters before they married but she must have over looked it and the hemp smoking also contributed to it
Re: My Husband Is A Lunatic, Wife Tells Court by dre11(m): 1:21am On Jul 10, 2015
Tallesty1:
He didn't threaten her.

Hemp did.

The hemp pushed him to do what he had in mind.

If he never had to injure her...... The hemp won't push him to threatened her
Re: My Husband Is A Lunatic, Wife Tells Court by KanwuliaJara: 1:34am On Jul 10, 2015
"ONODA" wan don come o! grin
Marrying a NAIJA man carries "GRAVE" rewards!!! cry

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is A Lunatic, Wife Tells Court by efemenaslectura: 4:00am On Jul 10, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
"ONODA" wan don come o! grin
Marrying a NAIJA man carries "GRAVE" rewards!!! cry
igando customary court is known for ridiculous and amusing marital cases

very notorious court with weird and funny couples

the recent one was denied sex till he paid his debt. Wetin we nor go see for igando grin

fuji house of commotion reality show part 1 grin
Re: My Husband Is A Lunatic, Wife Tells Court by elantraceey(f): 4:13am On Jul 10, 2015
I guess she was comfortable with him smoking before he married her and now she's seeing its adverse effects, can no longer keep to it.

From the man's statement you'll easily see that he's really a lunatic .

Things ladies endure all in the name of 'marriage'.........smh.
Re: My Husband Is A Lunatic, Wife Tells Court by KanwuliaJara: 6:07am On Jul 10, 2015
efemenaslectura:
igando customary court is known for ridiculous and amusing marital cases

very notorious court with weird and funny couples

the recent one was denied sex till he paid his debt. Wetin we nor go see for igando grin

fuji house of commotion reality show part 1 grin

You and all dez ya IDs sef! grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is A Lunatic, Wife Tells Court by efemenaslectura: 7:01am On Jul 10, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

You and all dez ya IDs sef! grin
pikin wey say im mama nor go sleep, imself e eye nor go touch sleep grin

As one yeye moderator ban my Monica till July 2016 , me sef help him out grin

I have taken to your advice grin
Re: My Husband Is A Lunatic, Wife Tells Court by KanwuliaJara: 10:10am On Jul 10, 2015
efemenaslectura:
pikin wey say im mama nor go sleep, imself e eye nor go touch sleep grin

As one yeye moderator ban my Monica till July 2016 , me sef help him out grin

I have taken to your advice grin

Hahahahaha

Na you dey reign na!
I tink say peace don return to awa beloved NL?
No body to fight with ke!
Abi you dey fight yasef? shocked

Oti o!!!! grin
Re: My Husband Is A Lunatic, Wife Tells Court by efemenaslectura: 11:15am On Jul 10, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Hahahahaha

Na you dey reign na!
I tink say peace don return to awa beloved NL?
No body to fight with ke!
Abi you dey fight yasef? shocked

Oti o!!!! grin
gringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

I nor dey follow anybody fight o grin

The moderator lock my Monica so I just help him out by creating a new one grin

and o yes. I'm enjoying the peacefulness of NL. All the barbarians of NL have been done away with grin
Re: My Husband Is A Lunatic, Wife Tells Court by KanwuliaJara: 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
efemenaslectura:
gringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

I nor dey follow anybody fight o grin

The moderator lock my Monica so I just help him out by creating a new one grin

and o yes. I'm enjoying the peacefulness of NL. All the barbarians of NL have been done away with grin

Amen!!!!
Survival of the slimmest nyanshes abi?
I join you to celebrate jor!
TGIF!!!
If na those days ehn, cyber coup-plotters will be opening thread to thread looking to expose dis and expose dat!
O ga o!!!!! cheesy

May the BABARIANS be confined to the land of BABARY where they shall perish for ever!

Iseeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Mbgekes and Alatikas combined!!!!

Hail awa "New Improved" NL shinning like "KESSINSHEEN"!
Please, hellep me sing "O SEUN CAN YOU SEE, BY THE DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT"? wink
Re: My Husband Is A Lunatic, Wife Tells Court by efemenaslectura: 9:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
grin come and join me sing Haleluyah, jehova jirey has done me well grin

abi should I change it to celebrate good times comon! cheesy grin

the barbarians have been put in their place. Some have died in shame and some have created a new Monica with less rofo rofo grin
KanwuliaJara:

Amen!!!!
Survival of the slimmest nyanshes abi?
I join you to celebrate jor!
TGIF!!!
If na those days ehn, cyber coup-plotters will be opening thread to thread looking to expose dis and expose dat!
O ga o!!!!! cheesy

May the BABARIANS be confined to the land of BABARY where they shall perish for ever!

Iseeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Mbgekes and Alatikas combined!!!!

Hail awa "New Improved" NL shinning like "KESSINSHEEN"!
Please, hellep me sing "O SEUN CAN YOU SEE, BY THE DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT"? wink
Re: My Husband Is A Lunatic, Wife Tells Court by KanwuliaJara: 9:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
efemenaslectura:
grin come and join me sing Haleluyah, jehova jirey has done me well grin

abi should I change it to celebrate good times comon! cheesy grin

the barbarians have been put in their place. Some have died in shame and some have created a new Monica with less rofo rofo grin

Glory! Glory Hallelujah!!!
Nothing like letting your "God" fight your BATOS I swia!!!! grin

You mean the "nobodys" and their "okorosmatic" cheer-leaders? cheesy
Wonder! Wonder Africa!!!!

Let us wait for PART 2 of NL-NOLLYWOOD exposee!

Muchechechecheche
Re: My Husband Is A Lunatic, Wife Tells Court by efemenaslectura: 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
gringringrin;DYou can say that again

I can't wait to see the nl reality shows as it unfolds grin

# singing in Ron kenolys voice#

Haleluyah jesus is alive, death has lost its victory, and the grave has been denied, he's alive, Haleluyah jesus is alive! grin cheesy

Lol.i feel blessed. cheesy

you need to come with me to church this Sunday and get the blessing and upliftitment from the lord cheesy
KanwuliaJara:

Glory! Glory Hallelujah!!!
Nothing like letting your "God" fight your BATOS I swia!!!! grin

You mean the "nobodys" and their "okorosmatic" cheer-leaders? cheesy
Wonder! Wonder Africa!!!!

Let us wait for PART 2 of NL-NOLLYWOOD exposee!

Muchechechecheche

(1) (Reply)

How Stray Dog Saved New Born Baby Abandoned On The Street [PICS] / 12 Innocent Lies That Moms Use For Their Children To Get Through The Day / How To Prepare Nkwobi At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.