Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

EFCC And ICPC Are Meant For Southern Political Office Holders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC And ICPC Are Meant For Southern Political Office Holders (741 Views)

Southern Ijaw Election Rerun....#bayelsaDecides Updates. / Military Seize Food, Logistics Meant For Boko Haram / Arewa (acf) Defends Boko Haraam Call For Southern/xtian Exodus From North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC And ICPC Are Meant For Southern Political Office Holders by joyceok: 9:42pm On May 13, 2012
Somebody should tell me how come no ex-governor or ex-public office holder from the north is never pursued or prosecuted by the EFCC or ICPC..Are they all saints during and after their tenure in goverment.

The current governor of Gombe state signed N999m in 128 places within 24hours when he was the accountant-general of Nigeria for him and his co-horts to siphon and steal oil money from NNPC and nobody is saying anything about it.

The comptroller general of customs is from the North and they are more in number in the customs and keep on seizing goods and impoumding goods imported by easterners in the same country we call ONE-NIGERIA....I DEY LAUGH
Re: EFCC And ICPC Are Meant For Southern Political Office Holders by joyceok: 8:53pm On May 15, 2012
joyceok: Somebody should tell me how come no ex-governor or ex-public office holder from the north is never pursued or prosecuted by the EFCC or ICPC..Are they all saints during and after their tenure in goverment.

The current governor of Gombe state signed N999m in 128 places within 24hours when he was the accountant-general of Nigeria for him and his co-horts to siphon and steal oil money from NNPC and nobody is saying anything about it.

The comptroller general of customs is from the North and they are more in number in the customs and keep on seizing goods and impoumding goods imported by easterners in the same country we call ONE-NIGERIA....I DEY LAUGH

NLDers are afraid to make their comments on this thread post
Re: EFCC And ICPC Are Meant For Southern Political Office Holders by joyceok: 2:08am On May 20, 2012
I just discovered that people from the south are afraid to confront we that are from the Northern Nigeria..our politicians can embezzle funds from the oil wealth in the delta regions and go scot free
Re: EFCC And ICPC Are Meant For Southern Political Office Holders by naptu2: 7:16am On May 20, 2012
Re: EFCC And ICPC Are Meant For Southern Political Office Holders by belovedaja(m): 9:29am On May 20, 2012
joyceok: Somebody should tell me how come no ex-governor or ex-public office holder from the north is never pursued or prosecuted by the EFCC or ICPC..Are they all saints during and after their tenure in goverment.

me sef i dey laff
Re: EFCC And ICPC Are Meant For Southern Political Office Holders by joyceok: 7:49am On Dec 22, 2014
belovedaja:

me sef i dey laff

We go laugh together

(1) (Reply)

Tribalist Is The Same As Racism Say NO To THEM (tribalist= racism) / Niger State Assembly Impeaches Newly Elected Speaker / Let’s Face It, Buhari Is Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.