Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,597 members, 7,820,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Enugu Hotels - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enugu Hotels (5756 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Hotels by maximobis: 6:47am On May 14, 2012
Vissiting Enugu states next month, how much for hotel. What part Enugu should i stay at?
Re: Enugu Hotels by ZUBY77(m): 8:17am On May 14, 2012
There are hotels all over Enugu. It depends on your budget. You can get prices from 3k to 30k. At ascot, a standard room is 12k but as a customer, i managed to get 50 % reduction card which i can lend to you if you can afford to pay 6k. At monte carlo, the owner was my boss in Amsterdam, so i can get you a room for 5k(all rooms i am talking about are equiped with big beds, ac etc.). At barry gold in new heaven, you can get a room for 3k5. At barcelona, mirage, and many more, a standard room goes for 5k5 or 6k. Most of the hotels are located in New Haven area and Independence layout. You will enjoy yourself there. If you need more assistance, you can tell me here so i can help.
Re: Enugu Hotels by Blackteeth(m): 7:29am On May 15, 2012
Hey zubby. I need a hotel at independence layout with a rate of N5000 per night. Which one will you recommend for me?
Re: Enugu Hotels by ZUBY77(m): 9:40am On May 15, 2012
Try Monte Carlo at brown and brown street, independence layout. I know the owner personally and the standard is of European four stars. I have been there three times. There is also Toscana which doubles as a night club and big resturant with swimming pool. I m not sure of the price cos i have never slept there.
Re: Enugu Hotels by temmytanny(m): 10:34am On May 15, 2012
Try THE BULL HOTEL,very good wit dstv,ac, etc 4less 5k.its opposite enugu int stadium
Re: Enugu Hotels by maximobis: 7:03pm On May 15, 2012
Thanks everybody. I'm really loving this thrend.
Re: Enugu Hotels by princedant: 10:20pm On May 15, 2012
u can also try diamond plaza hotel in GRA...nice quiet place just behind Christ de king church (former Fr Mbaka adoration ministries)a room is about 3,800 and very fine with big beds...
Re: Enugu Hotels by Piyke: 2:28pm On May 16, 2012
Blackteeth: Hey zubby. I need a hotel at independence layout with a rate of N5000 per night. Which one will you recommend for me?

For 5k at independence layout you could try Comni hotel just next to monte carlo. its just basic but has ac and light as at the last time i checked
Re: Enugu Hotels by ZUBY77(m): 6:31pm On May 16, 2012
Blackteeth: Hey zubby. I need a hotel at independence layout with a rate of N5000 per night. Which one will you recommend for me?

Depending on when you are coming, i will be in Enugu on friday afternoon until monday morning. I could drive you around town if you want.
Re: Enugu Hotels by maximobis: 8:13pm On May 16, 2012
i will post futher updates about my travelling.
Re: Enugu Hotels by hakunamatata1: 5:07am On Jun 29, 2013
ZUBY77: Try Monte Carlo at brown and brown street, independence layout. I know the owner personally and the standard is of European four stars. I have been there three times. There is also Toscana which doubles as a night club and big resturant with swimming pool. I m not sure of the price cos i have never slept there.
Pls zubby I'm in d same shoes too. Coming in this morning. I'm on a budget of 5-6k. Can u tell me a hotel that fits into my budget with a swimming pool? its been long I last swam. Pls get back to me Asap!
Re: Enugu Hotels by ZUBY77(m): 6:43am On Jun 29, 2013
hakuna matata:
Pls zubby I'm in d same shoes too. Coming in this morning. I'm on a budget of 5-6k. Can u tell me a hotel that fits into my budget with a swimming pool? its been long I last swam. Pls get back to me Asap!

GO to Ritz Carlton in New haven. It is new with a nice pool
Re: Enugu Hotels by hakunamatata1: 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2013
^^^thanx zubby, made it to cunix after browsing on line for hotels wt pools, only to discover that they don't have any pool really. Just went to swim in ascot. Thanx all the same. Wld check them out.
Wch street is it located?
Re: Enugu Hotels by ZUBY77(m): 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2013
hakuna matata: ^^^thanx zubby, made it to cunix after browsing on line for hotels wt pools, only to discover that they don't have any pool really. Just went to swim in ascot. Thanx all the same. Wld check them out.
Wch street is it located?

wanted to suggest ascot but their rooms are above ur budget

1 Like

Re: Enugu Hotels by Jamesrico: 10:07am On Sep 11, 2013
Good Morning @ Zubby,

Please I will be going to Enugu next month and I was wondering if we can get a discount for Ascot.
Thank You.
Re: Enugu Hotels by micheal2dubai: 3:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
Please how much will it cost me to lodge my foriegn wife in a gud hotel in enugu for one good month? Please I need the prices and hotel names
Re: Enugu Hotels by lekan0741(m): 9:44am On Oct 24, 2017
hello,can u help me with hotel from the ranges of 2.5k-3k?am coming into enugu dis week

(1) (Reply)

Good News! The Fastest Countries In The World To Become A Citizen / How Much Is T Fare From Ph To Edo / Top 10 Reasons To Come To Canada (facts).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.