Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Militants Earns More Than Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Militants Earns More Than Graduates (11924 Views)

How Much Does A Graduate Entry Level Earns In Lagos State Fire Service.? Pls Hel / . / Skye Bank Test And Militants In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Earns More Than Graduates by Nobody: 4:41am On May 16, 2012
Dr been
Re: Militants Earns More Than Graduates by Sagamite(m): 5:50am On May 16, 2012
slumcat:
wow. i neva tot u dat wud be able to spot d errors in ma comment....now i see a lil hope n maybe ur mental illness can be cured. say hi 2 ur psyphiatrist 4 me n pls always take ur pills.

person, you be militant?

People, see bullets o!

Cretinous illiterate. grin
Re: Militants Earns More Than Graduates by 28octo: 6:45am On May 16, 2012
jp philips:

listen, what you don't know is that the money comes via a chain of peeps including the one that met with you, the longer the chain, the less money the end beneficiary gets.
there are some that are paid as groups, some are Niger delta big guys that govt pay bulk money which dey submit their list in return they settle their boys from discretion, the ones that are lucky to get direct channels earn far higher.

this Amnesty is like govt fuel subsidy, some marketers are registered, paid but dont supply anything, same as Amnesty, big guys in the Delta are paid bulk sums as militant leaders while they dont have a single apparatchik.
that's how far corruption has sailed in this country.

please help me educate some of d pigs on this thread
Re: Militants Earns More Than Graduates by niddamugu(m): 1:22pm On May 16, 2012
Check out these analyses:

Most "First Class" & "Second Class Upper" students of Nigerian universities & colleges become Doctors, Engineers, Top Bankers, Lecturers, Scientists, Economists, Astronomers etc...

"Second Class Lower" students however, get an MBA, MPA and become Administrators, Executives and control those who had "First Class" ...

"Third Class" and "Pass" Students enter into Politics and become Governors, Ministers, Senators and control both categories above.

"Failures" and "Drop-outs" join the underworld (Boko-Haram, Oil Militants, Armed Robbers, Kidnappers, Drug pushers, Gigolos etc) then control all of the above.

Interestingly true, isn't it?
Re: Militants Earns More Than Graduates by 28octo: 1:59pm On May 16, 2012
niddamugu: Check out these analyses:

Most "First Class" & "Second Class Upper" students of Nigerian universities & colleges become Doctors, Engineers, Top Bankers, Lecturers, Scientists, Economists, Astronomers etc...

"Second Class Lower" students however, get an MBA, MPA and become Administrators, Executives and control those who had "First Class" ...

"Third Class" and "Pass" Students enter into Politics and become Governors, Ministers, Senators and control both categories above.

"Failures" and "Drop-outs" join the underworld (Boko-Haram, Oil Militants, Armed Robbers, Kidnappers, Drug pushers, Gigolos etc) then control all of the above.

Interestingly true, isn't it?
guy u re a baddddd anlyst! You are very corrct.
Re: Militants Earns More Than Graduates by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 16, 2012
Dr been

1 Like

Re: Militants Earns More Than Graduates by Sagamite(m): 8:05pm On May 16, 2012
patriot2:
No actually he is probably a failure, this is what failures do, they convince them selves that failures are the true winners. In the head, the first will be the last and the last will be the first.

Moronic theories "Facts" from a typical product of a failed education system. grin

E no go better for IBB and Abasha! grin

1 Like

Re: Militants Earns More Than Graduates by 28octo: 10:07pm On May 16, 2012
patriot2:
No actually he is probably a failure, this is what failures do, they convince them selves that failures are the true winners. In the head, the first will be the last and the last will be the first.
on point
Re: Militants Earns More Than Graduates by dj5naira(m): 11:19pm On May 17, 2012
Militants earns more than graduates because the latter has refused to think outside the box.
Re: Militants Earns More Than Graduates by Nobody: 12:13am On May 18, 2012
Dr been
Re: Militants Earns More Than Graduates by dj5naira(m): 10:15am On May 18, 2012
patriot2: firrst of all terrorists are not militants. Mend were militants while boko haram are terrorists.
The militants didn't use killing as a means of protest while the terrorist think it is a fair game to kill women children and unarmed men, and may I ask: for what ? The only reasons they have given so far seam to come from the brain of a nine year old child or a mentally challenged adult. If you want to say Mend people earn more than graduates tthen I will tell you this : they are being paid so that they would allow the government drill oil from the lands of their grand fathers. I think that they deserved it, because they attacked oil installations, they didn't attack human beings, they kidnapped some people but never killed them, they always released them. The only time they used their guns was when they were attacked by the army and had to defend themselves. On the other hand boko haram keeps hiding and doesn't and can not defend themselves against the army. The only thing they do is kill innocent people, women and children and unarmed men.
Graduates should follow protocols and stop doing otherwise, to earn more!
Re: Militants Earns More Than Graduates by gulfer: 10:21am On May 18, 2012
dj5naira: Graduates should follow protocols and stop doing otherwise, to earn more!
Are you a Militant?
Re: Militants Earns More Than Graduates by dj5naira(m): 10:31am On May 18, 2012
gulfer: Are you a Militant?
GCE question!
Re: Militants Earns More Than Graduates by 28octo: 1:38pm On May 18, 2012
dj5naira: GCE question!

bro just answr d question
Re: Militants Earns More Than Graduates by dj5naira(m): 2:04pm On May 18, 2012
28octo :

bro just answr d question
I don't answer GCE questions.
Re: Militants Earns More Than Graduates by 28octo: 5:50pm On May 18, 2012
dj5naira: I don't answer GCE questions.
ok pls answr waec question
Re: Militants Earns More Than Graduates by dj5naira(m): 5:57pm On May 18, 2012
28octo :

ok pls answr waec question
Which is?
Re: Militants Earns More Than Graduates by jpphilips(m): 11:38am On Jun 25, 2012
patriot2: firrst of all terrorists are not militants. Mend were militants while boko haram are terrorists.
The militants didn't use killing as a means of protest while the terrorist think it is a fair game to kill women children and unarmed men, and may I ask: for what ? The only reasons they have given so far seam to come from the brain of a nine year old child or a mentally challenged adult. If you want to say Mend people earn more than graduates tthen I will tell you this : they are being paid so that they would allow the government drill oil from the lands of their grand fathers. I think that they deserved it, because they [b]attacked oil installations, they didn't attack human beings, they kidnapped some people but never killed them, they always released them. [/b]The only time they used their guns was when they were attacked by the army and had to defend themselves. On the other hand boko haram keeps hiding and doesn't and can not defend themselves against the army. The only thing they do is kill innocent people, women and children and unarmed men.

who told you Mend did not kill women and children during their campaign? why was henry okah arrested after oct 1st bombing or were there no women and children involved?
The bold part of your post shows you are as dumb as Jonathan.
if you bomb an oil installation facility, what happens to the workers? they disappear? do you know how many people that are bona-fide workers in oil installations let alone 3rd party contractors at a time?

who told you that all kidnapped foreigners made it alive? was it your father that killed Margarete's husband?

Mend claimed responsibility for the attacks on Atlas cove, Afremo, Alakiri and Soku gas plants. call your sources to find out how many people whose lives were put at risk in lieu of the above attacks.

you could have declared MEND a Religious organization to paint a clearer picture of you cluelessness

MEND is a terrorist organisation same as Boko haram unless you have no clue what terrorism is?
Re: Militants Earns More Than Graduates by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 26, 2012
Dr been
Re: Militants Earns More Than Graduates by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 26, 2012
Dr been
Re: Militants Earns More Than Graduates by jpphilips(m): 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2012
patriot2:

Henri Okah did a terrorist act and therefore he was rejected by the larger MEND organisation. Can you tell me how many innocent souls MEND killed ? And can you tell me if they didn't apologize for it and if they didn't reject the killers ? So compare that to boko haram which kills christians in churches on a daily bases and boasts of doing so. boko haram keeps saying it will kill more. And what exactly are they killing all these innocent people for ? the text written on toilet paper by a 7th century i.diot named moh-the-ham-hed.

And somebody is actually paying your school fees? Damn!!! Nigerian parents have suffered.

who are the larger MEND organization you claimed? do you have their organogram? what credible evidence do you have to prove that MEND was fictionalized with different leadership and different goals? who was Henry okah in mend? what evidence do you have to prove that Henry okah was relegated to a lesser MEND?
i am glad you admitted in red that MEND committed a terrorist act, that is good enough for me.

when you used "compare" in your post, what do you mean? re you subtly referring to degrees of murder? if you really asked the other question in bold how many innocent people that died, then i don't know what to say to you.
Re: Militants Earns More Than Graduates by jpphilips(m): 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2012
patriot2:
I don't know if you are aware but the mean of protest of MEND was to blow up pipelines which were on their ancestral lands.

another lie fabricated by a m0r0n in beef's lineage. Afremo was attacked by mend, Afremo platform/manifold was off the coast of forcados offshore,whose "Ancestral land" is forcados offshore? which family lineage can lay claim to that area as their "Ancestral land" like you ignorantly claimed? had it not been for onshore/offshore dichotomy, not even state govts could claim that area let alone a chimp running lose.

MEND attacked "ATLAS COVE" do you need a map to locate it in the heart of yoruba? Is your MEND fighting a yoruba cause? how is ATLAS COVE MEND's Ancestral land?

What is that of boko haram ? It is to kill human beings, isn't it ? So please compare things which are comparable.

the basis of your comparison is too myopic, you need your secondary school mates to be making that comparison not me.

And I hope you know that blowing oil pipelines doesn't cost any life. But I see you want to change reality and claim the two terrorist acts committed by okah were actually the daily thing.Has there ever been any better example of conspiracy theorist than you ? So all the newspapers missed it but you who wasn't there, who has no contact in MEND, who doesn't even live in the south south, you know better !
I think you fit the definition of a f.o.o.l.

blowing an oil pipeline doesn't cost life? tell me its a mistake or you are typing from the morgue.

what do you know about oil pipelines? have you seen one in your life time? can you mention three that you know and coordinates to locate them? are you ok? did you just die?
have you ever heard that mend bombed a pipeline with an excavator? don't you know that pipelines are buried under the ground? how did mend expose and bomb them? have you witnessed any mend attack?

do you think they attack exposed pipelines in the bush? they attack production facilities,river crossings and junction manifolds and yes!! people work there. i don't expect any better from you if and only if you had died in one of those attacks then i wont have any cause to be writing this.

don't think that calling me a fool will change anything about your deplorable ignorant situation. drop your facts let me drop mine, dats how human beings argue, oh!! i forgot you are a chimp.

i will quote every n0nsens@ you wrote above to expose your ignorance a little.

Re: Militants Earns More Than Graduates by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 27, 2012
emmabuggi I hope is not scam you are selling here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

400 First Class Graduates, 5,140 Others Jostle For 100 Nasarawa Poly Jobs / Newgate Medical Services Ltd Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment(14 Positions) / Insourcing Recruiting For 1stbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.