Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. (43702 Views)

Igbo Attire And Its Meaning / Modern Traditional Attire Of Nigeria / Pictures Of Nigeria Traditional Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 07, 2013
Yo don't waste ya time playin Madden....get out there and Split Hoezzz!!!

Ill be damn if I go to Cameroon and sit in the House and Play Video Games all day.....

I go to another Country...Im Fhuckin Hoezzz...lol grin

Aye Niqqah...I gotchu...

Type this In...Tagged . com

You can pick the Race, Body Size....Location...Eyything...LmL Eyybody from the Nyc and Nj on there...LmL

Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 07, 2013
Alaura-Laura:
Yo don't waste ya time playin Madden....get out there and Split Hoezzz!!!

Ill be damn if I go to Cameroon and sit in the House and Play Video Games all day.....

I go to another Country...Im Fhuckin Hoezzz...lol grin

Aye Niqqah...I gotchu...

Type this In...Tagged . com

You can pick the Race, Body Size....Location...Eyything...LmL Eyybody from the Nyc and Nj on there...LmL

u want me to exposed my sexual life? Don't worry 4 me dude
Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 07, 2013
^ tired as mess catch u later cool cool
Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: u want me to exposed my sexual life? Don't worry 4 me dude

Lmfaooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 07, 2013
Alaura-Laura:
Lmfaooooooooooooooooooo
what's funny?
Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 10, 2013
I Like cameroonian attire

Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2013
more cameroonian attire, but Cameroonpride and Nayah, it's very difficult to find Cameroonian attire on web undecided

Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2013
@ camer, je cherche un ami Kmer ki m'offrir ça grin grin ,ça coute cher au cameroun? ou on peut s'en procurer en france?

Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 10, 2013
I don't think It's expensive.
If you have a friend who goes to Cameroun you should ask him cool
Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by Nayah(f): 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2013
Mes chéris Baby et Cameroonpride vous allez bien
Je vais faire des recherches pour vous ne vous inquiétez pas déjà regardez ça!

1 Like

Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by Nayah(f): 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2013
smiley

Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by Nayah(f): 9:26pm On Mar 10, 2013
smiley Cameroonian attire

Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by Nayah(f): 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2013
More

Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by Nayah(f): 9:32pm On Mar 10, 2013
Kaba Ngondo, national Cameroonian attire wink

Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by Nayah(f): 9:48pm On Mar 10, 2013
smiley

Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by BlackKenichi(m): 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2013
Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by Nayah(f): 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2013
Black Kenichi:

I love it! kiss kiss kiss
Really feminine! smiley
And elegant, Cameroonian women got natural elegance smiley
Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by BlackKenichi(m): 5:32am On Apr 27, 2013
Nayah: smiley Cameroonian attire
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1019220_Mars-23_jpgefe1ce8495ef71ce97d13eb4d3be5c80[/img]

That's a cool looking dress! cool
Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by BlackKenichi(m): 5:36am On Apr 27, 2013
babi225: @ camer, je cherche un ami Kmer ki m'offrir ça grin grin ,ça coute cher au cameroun? ou on peut s'en procurer en france?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1019071_camerlondon2012_jpgb08a9e6defe2aacb5467e094f2e90980
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1019072_a2_jpg6dfe8354f0f8d8d2fe2fde1061251636
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1019073_cameroon-traditional-dress_jpgc4caa6efe08f710fff50e5b467fbe2a5[/img]

Cameroonian traditional attire rocks. Cameroonians should wear it more often. The men always look regal and the women always look so elegant in their trad attire!!! grin cool
Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by dasparrow: 5:29pm On Apr 30, 2013
@Post

Nice pics, cool traditional attires.
Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by BlackKenichi(m): 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
Bamileke Attire - Looks freaky but awesome.

Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by Moneyshah: 2:28am On Nov 21, 2017
Nayah:

That's what I also think , remember you've asked me which ethnic group are known to have exponential beauties and I told you Bassa'as, Bamouns and Fulanis, then hope you believe me now wink
Here is a Bamun woman
u

Bakossi women are the prettiest

Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by Moneyshah: 2:46am On Nov 21, 2017
Nayah:

That's what I also think , remember you've asked me which ethnic group are known to have exponential beauties and I told you Bassa'as, Bamouns and Fulanis, then hope you believe me now wink
Here is a Bamun woman

Bakossi women

Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by Moneyshah: 2:52am On Nov 21, 2017
u r the one who said cameroon and cameroonians acknowleged bamoun nd bassa beauty i simply asked who and when ..btw when u say cameroonians u include me...to conclude the post above just conclude what i was saying u take ur personal opinion for people general views..u didnt see me saying cameroonians think fulani are ugly.
Ps:kenichi agreed with 4 the fulani part.. nd stop crying this is not a personal attack..maybe u think so because m not from those groups lol..

Bakossi women are the most beautiful in Cameroon

Here are just the mediocre Bakossi girls

Re: Traditional Attire And People From Samuel Etoo's Country. by Moneyshah: 2:57am On Nov 21, 2017
BlackKenichi:

Thanks for the info. I didn't know that. The Bamoun/Bamum people are a good looking bunch.

Not untill you see the bakossi (mbokossi) women
Very beautiful bunch

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Dressed Casually To An Official Function / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Arrives Abuja With Other High Chiefs For A Historic Visit / Happy Easter 2015 Wishes, Messages, Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.