Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Exchange Your Alertpay Dollars To Liberty Reserve Dollars And Vice Versa HERE... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exchange Your Alertpay Dollars To Liberty Reserve Dollars And Vice Versa HERE... (866 Views)

Perfect Money An Alternative To Liberty Reserve / How Can I Convert Virtapay To Liberty Reserve? / HELP! !!how Can I Invest With My Liberty Reserve Cash Apart From Forex Trading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exchange Your Alertpay Dollars To Liberty Reserve Dollars And Vice Versa HERE... by legalwealth(m): 1:34pm On May 14, 2012
Hello fellow nairalanders,I've noticed that most people need such of this service and

they are scared doing it because of scamming but I'm here

to make it a success...........................

"Hello friends,

I am doing exchange work for the past 7 months and i am getting good profit from it. my exchange fee is normal and less compared to the other exchangers.

you can exchange your alertpay and liberty reserve dollars now....

you can your exchange dollars minimum from $10. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

our exchange rates are as follows . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Our Exchange Rates

From Liberty Reserve to Alertpay

Alertpay 30% -

Liberty Reserve - 20%

if you wish to exchange with us then we will be very happy to have you . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . .. . . . . . . . .
I will do the exchange work very fast.

Any question/comment?

(1) (Reply)

Investing In Nigeria: The Best Kept Secret In The World / UBA Africard And ZENITH Web Surfer Card / Free Cloud Based Business Tools For Every Entrepreneur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.