Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Agricultural Extension And Rural Development. Economic Viability - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Agricultural Extension And Rural Development. Economic Viability (3169 Views)

FirstCity Monument Bank Sacks 150 Staff Over 'Economic Downturn’ / Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! / Pls, How Can One Succeed With Agricultural Economics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agricultural Extension And Rural Development. Economic Viability by aadetoye: 4:57pm On May 14, 2012
i am a graduate of agricultural extension and rural development. It seems there is limited opportunity available in this chosen career. i have been searching for job all to no avail. i need advise from people who really know 1 or 2 things about the discipline. Way forward on msc and where to find suitable job in this devastating economy
Re: Agricultural Extension And Rural Development. Economic Viability by ayox2003: 6:05pm On May 14, 2012
Are u the one?
Re: Agricultural Extension And Rural Development. Economic Viability by lantysnr(m): 10:02am On May 17, 2012
hi, its pathetic that our degrees in this country only teaches us to look for a job. kindly allow me to challenge you to create one. after NYSC in 2001 i opened an agribusiness consulting firm with a total of 30,000.00 which i run 6yrs. i a studied agric. econs and extension. i capitalised on what i know most in the agric sector and i sold my knowledge for 6yrs, though i have join government now - i leased just my office and business name for N216,000.00. you can do better if you did actually understood your discipline and calling!

1 Like

Re: Agricultural Extension And Rural Development. Economic Viability by yamakuza: 12:01pm On May 17, 2012
lanty snr.:
hi, its pathetic that our degrees in this country only teaches us to look for a job. kindly allow me to challenge you to create one. after NYSC in 2001 i opened an agribusiness consulting firm with a total of 30,000.00 which i run 6yrs. i a studied agric. econs and extension. i capitalised on what i know most in the agric sector and i sold my knowledge for 6yrs, though i have join government now - i leased just my office and business name for N216,000.00. you can do better if you did actually understood your discipline and calling!

pls can you list some of the things/services you did as an AgroConsultant?

What were the challenges you faced, and how did you overcome/circumvent them?

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

An Advice To The Youths Of Nigeria / I Am Divided Between GTBANK And FBN! Pls Advise. / Extreme End!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.