Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,545 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

;; - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ;; (24270 Views)

Nigerian people-smuggler Jailed For 20 Years / Nigerian Illegal Immigrant Admits To Using Murdered Man’s ID In USA For 20 Years / Nigerian Woman Jailed For Using Stolen British Passport To Travel For 15 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ;; by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 16, 2012
coogar:

you're a flaming troglodyte!
i would expect a "qualified criminologist" to analyse this story intelligently.
ask why this man did what he did or give us an insight on his motives....all you could
tell us was how you have been asked about the country of your birth 400 times and how it
embarrasses you to be a nigerian as you have to answer dumb questions from your idiotic
colleagues.

nothing in the heap of dross you have contributed to this thread makes sense.
you have no horse sense to engage me in an intellectual discourse and your eroded
mentality needs spiritual help. criminologists know the law like the back of their hand
but in your case, you don't even know you're being harassed at work - my £20 says you
work as a lowly paid officer(a tea boy, a cleaner or an office assistant). grin

I can confirm you are too dumb to know what criminologists do. Criminologists are not synonimous to law practictionals. We don't operate like lawyers. Lawyers actually depend on us to carry out investigation in order to prosecute or defend a case. There is no succesful lawyer without the background work of a criminologist. You can see how dumb and stupid you are to think one of our jobs is to apply laws.

Stop auditioning your stupidity.
Re: ;; by coogar: 4:01pm On May 16, 2012
payless:

I can confirm you are too dumb to know what criminologists do. Criminologists are not synonimous to law practictionals. We don't operate like lawyers. Lawyers actually depend on us to carry out investigation in order to prosecute or defend a case. There is no succesful lawyer without the background work of a criminologist. You can see how dumb and stupid you are to think one of our jobs is to apply laws.

you are a knucklehead with shyte for brains.
for you to have copped a degree in criminology, you would
have taken courses in criminal law, constitutional law, criminal
theory, etc. where did you bag your degree? abakaliki university?

what kind of an obdurate w@nker is this fella? whoever said criminologists
are synonymous to lawyers. i know the law like the back of my hand, does
that make me a lawyer or who is this ignoramus wearing a mask and a black
cloak on the internet lying to the general public? at best, you're a walter mitty! grin
Re: ;; by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 16, 2012
coogar:

you are a knucklehead with shyte for brains.
for you to have copped a degree in criminology, you would
theory, etc. where did you bag your degree? abakaliki university?

what kind of an obdurate w@nker is this fella? whoever said criminologists
are synonymous to lawyers. i know the law like the back of my hand, does
that make me a lawyer or who is this ignoramus wearing a mask and a black
cloak on the internet lying to the general public? at best, you're a walter mitty! grin

You are trying to show you know something about criminal justice courses. Don't come here to tell me criminal law, constitutional law and criminal theory are the only courses you take in oder to acquire a degree in criminal justice. Those crap courses you just listed are CRJ 1001, and CRJ 2003. There are 40 other CRJ Courses you take before you earn your degree. You can only dream to attend the college I graduated from. If I haven't told you yet, I will be attending Brookings in the nearest future.
Re: ;; by coogar: 4:19pm On May 16, 2012
payless:

You are trying to show you know something about criminal justice courses. Don't come here to tell me criminal law, constitutional law and criminal theory are the only courses you take in oder to acquire a degree in criminal justice. Those crap courses you just listed are CRJ 1001, and CRJ 2003. There are 40 other CRJ Courses you take before you earn your degree. You can only dream to attend the college I graduated from. If I haven't told you yet, I will be attending Brookings in the nearest future.

your useless college you graduated from. i would be ashamed to go
to the same college. a college that failed to train a brain-farting
arsehole like yourself should be black-listed. in a nutshell, you
are not a criminologist, admit it and let's move on instead of luring
me into a dickwaving contest.
Re: ;; by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 16, 2012
coogar:

your useless college you graduated from. i would be ashamed to go
to the same college. a college that failed to train a brain-farting
arsehole like yourself should be black-listed. in a nutshell, you
are not a criminologist, admit it and let's move on instead of luring
me into a dickwaving contest.

I can picture how confused you look right now. You can only wish yourself and entire family to attend a great school. You came here listing three criminal justice courses as what you do in order to attain a degree in Criminology, that shows how clueless you are. There are 40 courses more to your list.
Re: ;; by kobikwelu(m): 4:25pm On May 16, 2012
lmaoooo....

these guys...

see as people are dragging about where they work.....

now we see the kids....
Re: ;; by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 16, 2012
One4me: Habaa, leave the poor Toilet Cleaner alone, at least give him the benefit of living in some "Grand Delusion", if he cant even differentiate between " A Static Guard, A Data Entry Operator and a Criminologist"!
Its not his fault, l blame the British Govt for granting them "refugee status!"

Himself come dey form like "omo-onile" grin grin

Bloody slowpoke!

One4me

Let's thank the British government for their gesture. But they need to go further and put him in a psychiatric ward before he hurts himself.
Re: ;; by coogar: 4:49pm On May 16, 2012
payless:

I can picture how confused you look right now. You can only wish yourself and entire family to attend a great school. You came here listing three criminal justice courses as what you do in order to attain a degree in Criminology, that shows how clueless you are. There are 40 courses more to your list.

so i have to list all the 40 courses needed to attain a degree
in your discipline? you brain-farting lunatic! i said criminologists
know the law like the back of their hand. i went further to list the
law courses they must take to cop their degree after you said they
don't need to know anything about law.

payless, you're a fraud!
Re: ;; by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 16, 2012
coogar:

so i have to list all the 40 courses needed to attain a degree
in your discipline? you brain-farting lunatic! i said criminologists
know the law like the back of their hand. i went further to list the
law courses they must take to cop their degree after you said they
don't need to know anything about law.

payless, you're a fraud!

You are a really dumb bastard that needs mental evaluation. You said you "went further to list the law courses they must take to cop their degree", so in your coconut like head of yours, do you think those courses you listed are the courses one must take to obtain a degree in criminal justice? I have to ignore you because I didn't know your are deeply in the gutter. The British governemnt needs to put you in psychiatric ward.

What about CRJ 2002- Police Role In the Community
CRJ 4205- Working with Minority
CRJ 2202- Criminal Investigation
CRJ 3002- Correction in America
CRJ 3000- Curbing Terrorism
CRJ 4000- Introduction to Law Enforcement
CRJ 4001- Criminology Today 1 (Lab. Setting)
CRJ 4002- Criminology Today 2 (Class Setting)
and the list goes on..................
Re: ;; by coogar: 5:14pm On May 16, 2012
payless:

You are a really dumb bastard that needs mental evaluation. You said you "went further to list the law courses they must take to cop their degree", so in your coconut like head of yours, do you think those courses you listed are the courses one must take to obtain a degree in criminal justice? I have to ignore you because I didn't know your are depply in the gutter. The British governemnt needs to put you in psychiatric ward.

What about CRJ 2002- Police Role In the Community
CRJ 4205- Working with Minority
CRJ 2202- Criminal Investigation
CRJ 3002- Correction in America
CRJ 3000- Curbing Terrorism
CRJ 4000- Introduction to Law Enforcement
CRJ 4001- Criminology Today 1 (Lab. Setting)
CRJ 4002- Criminology Today 2 (Class Setting)
and the list goes on..................

you are a tool, the courses i listed forms the core of the
courses you must take to bag a degree. since you know nothing
about harassment in employment, how do i even expect you to know
what core courses one must take to cop a degree in criminology.
the more i nudge you, the more disappointed i get which goes to show
i was right in my assessment. you epitomise walter mitty! cool
Re: ;; by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 16, 2012
coogar:

you are a tool, the courses i listed forms the core of the
courses you must take to bag a degree. since you know nothing
about harassment in employment, how do i even expect you to know
what core courses one must take to cop a degree in criminology.
the more i nudge you, the more disappointed i get which goes to show
i was right in my assessment. you epitomise walter mitty! cool

There are seventeen core courses in criminal justice/criminoly fields. and there are twenty five other courses to take before you obtain a degree. Clueless is the right word to describe you.
Re: ;; by coogar: 5:25pm On May 16, 2012
payless:

There are seventeen core courses in criminal justice/criminoly fields. and there are twenty five other courses to take before your obtain a degree. Clueless is the right word to describe you.

this boy is such a toad!
the crux is not the number of core courses but the fact that they
do take law courses(a fact you disagreed with).
Re: ;; by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:27pm On May 16, 2012
dayokanu: That one mean say Govt don dey collect taxes from dead man for 20yrs

That's true, will they refund all the taxes paid to the deseased's family.
Re: ;; by tpia5: 7:49pm On May 16, 2012
coogar let it go!!

sheesh!!

criminology is a lucrative profession in the US- stop acting like he was referring to a security guard position and btw nothing wrong with that either!!!

i've been a burger flipper in my younger days and I can say it anywhere.

okele gbigbe pel'alaafia!!!

must everyone carry cocaine in the name of trying to be rich?
Re: ;; by tpia5: 7:52pm On May 16, 2012
One4me: @Payless:
Please ignore all this people poking you in the rib.
You talk from real life experience while they are yet to mature in life.

thank you.
Re: ;; by denzel2009: 7:53pm On May 16, 2012
tpia@:
coogar let it go!!

sheesh!!

criminology is a lucrative profession in the US- stop acting like he was referring to a security guard position and btw nothing wrong with that either!!!

must everyone carry cocaine?

Tpia baby, lets meet up so that you can flip my burger wink
Re: ;; by coogar: 7:58pm On May 16, 2012
tpia@:
coogar let it go!!

sheesh!!

but the dude here is not even a criminologist. look at his utterances,
his simple-mindedness and his inability to be communicate. if this
guy is really a graduate of criminology, i would question the integrity
of his school.

younger days? after you graduated from college? grin
compare like for like.

must everyone carry cocaine in the name of trying to be rich?

i didn't suggest the dude should peddle drugs but when someone works as a
security guard and then lies online he's one big shot then there's a problem.
this was why i called him walter mitty!
Re: ;; by denzel2009: 8:34pm On May 16, 2012
payless:

is it Ohio state university?
Re: ;; by Gilbertman(m): 11:18pm On May 16, 2012
"Police don't consider Bimbo Olumuyiwa Oyewole a suspect in the unsolved murder of Jerry Thomas, who was shot outside a Queens, N.Y., YMCA in 1992. But they shed some light on how the 55-year-old Nigerian allegedly assumed Thomas' identity and went on to work for 20 years as a guard and then a supervisor for a private security firm at Newark Liberty International Airport.
New York Police Department spokesman Paul Browne said investigators believe Thomas sold his identification documents to a Nigerian cab driver, who then sold them to Oyewole. Authorities have said Oyewole began using his new identity about three weeks before Thomas was shot on July 20, 1992."
--***"http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47449845#.T7Ql4ejY-2k"******
Re: ;; by One4me: 12:35am On May 17, 2012
"/"
Re: ;; by One4me: 12:45am On May 17, 2012
Re: ;; by coogar: 12:55am On May 17, 2012
Question is this: Does a the "School Cert Curriculum" have all these LAW Courses?

This "Coogaar" must be high on Horse Dung!

Just ignore and let him continue to openly exhibit his profound foolishness. He is "faceless" on the internet!

One4me

i predicted certain drugs were missing when you were an embryo.
payless is not a criminologist. he's a data entry officer and what
he does can be done by a secondary school certificate holder.
all it would take is a one-week induction process and the deed is done.

in the punditry of hard currency, your intelligence at best
would be the zimbabwean dollar....you are so poor in spirit
i doubt you have a moral compass. educate yourself, grab
a book and stop constituting a nuisance on the internet.
Re: ;; by kobikwelu(m): 1:14am On May 17, 2012
****grabbing more guguru and ekpa******

//must watch out for this feem part 2//
Re: ;; by sessyadeg(m): 1:24am On May 17, 2012
I feel very sorry for this man. He only tried to eke a living in a country which he new offered him better comfort. The only snag attached to this is that he got his hands dirty in doing so. Although, he has violated the law but I think this is not an opportunity to condemn him. If any one in this forum and the thousands and thousands of Nigerians living in America can come out clean with regards to their immigration status, then let him/her cast the first stone. The lesson to learn is to make sure that in anything we do, we do it legitimately because what you sow is what you reap. He never thought in his widest imagination he would be exposed after passing several security checks for 20 years. But his nemesis has come. Back to square one @ the age of 54. Food for thought for everyone.
Re: ;; by tpia5: 3:18am On May 17, 2012
@ topio

the case gets weirder and weirder, lord have mercy.
Re: ;; by Nobody: 3:49am On May 17, 2012
You get time O!javascript:void(0);
In one moment of idiocy, the slowpoke said "A School Cert could do your Job", when you said you are a Criminologist!
With the same crooked fingers/mouth, a few posts later, the cretin is now saying "for you to have copped a degree in criminology, you would
theory,
etc."

Question is this: Does a the "School Cert Curriculum" have all these LAW Courses?

This "Coogaar" must be high on Horse Dung!

Just ignore and let him continue to openly exhibit his profound foolishness. He is "faceless" on the internet!

One4me

I unequivocally agree with you. You spot-on with your description of him. The guy is a nonentity. Ignoring this lunatic idiot is exactly what I've been doing in the last few hours. I think someone needs to put his leash back on. I remember a quote form the Great Mark Twain that says “Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”
Re: ;; by Nobody: 11:50am On May 17, 2012
Dr been
Re: ;; by coogar: 1:11pm On May 17, 2012
payless:

I unequivocally agree with you. You spot-on with your description of him. The guy is a nonentity. Ignoring this lunatic idiot is exactly what I've been doing in the last few hours. I think someone needs to put his leash back on. I remember a quote form the Great Mark Twain that says “Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

be agreeing with yourself.
you think i dunno you have been hopping from one username
to the other to stroke your phallus? grin grin grin grin grin
you should be the life president of the association
of mental handicaps, you obnoxious twit!
Re: ;; by denzel2009: 1:28pm On May 17, 2012
coogar:

be agreeing with yourself.
you think i dunno you have been hopping from one username
to the other to stroke your phallus? grin grin grin grin grin
you should be the life president of the association
of mental handicaps, you obnoxious twit!

Payless is the walter mitty of our time! [s]I have seen his pic, he actually looks like the guy in question[/s]
Re: ;; by coogar: 1:42pm On May 17, 2012
denzel2009:

Payless is the walter mitty of our time!

[img]http://shechive.files./2010/05/1272348532_original-lol.gif?w=238&h=211[/img]
Re: ;; by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 17, 2012
Here is coogar after putting him in his place.

He is the Ratardeen of Nairaland

Bark! Bark!! Bark!!! Bark!!!! Bark!!!!! Bark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: ;; by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 17, 2012
Buaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

50-year-old Man Drugs, Rapes 7 Underage Boys In Niger / Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi / Driver Beats His Conductor For Peeing On The Bus In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.