Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Private Christian Universities: Faith In Deception? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Private Christian Universities: Faith In Deception? (14716 Views)

The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria / The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED / Proliferation Of Christian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Private Christian Universities: Faith In Deception? by jpphilips(m): 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2012
dwas: It actually grief my soul when some people black mail good things. Im not a member of redeemed church, but i've heard the G.o says the school was primarily setup for full time pastor children whose 3 children from each pastor is entitled to scholarship from primary to tertiary institution.

About the Tithe.

Where do you think the running of the church administrative expenses come from? Full time pastors in redeemed have the best pay structure than any other church in nigeria, even far better than Nigerian structure. If you retire as a full time pastor, you are entitled to your gratuity, your pension start immediately which include all allowances i.e a full package as though you are still at work till you die. Even at death, your wife will continue to be paid your pension till she die. tell me if comapny in nigeria runs such structure.

Workers in the church, especially those in the camp have free accomodation. Anyway you can satisfy human being, even when Jesus laid down his life for all for the love He has for us, we still crucify him.

ok; i believe you, in the old testaments pastors are mandated to be presenting burnt offering as a means of purifying themselves, pastor says NO that old things have passed away behold all things have become new, i agreed again;

pastor comes to church, he needs money he quotes Malachi 3 and Deuteronomy both old testaments to make me part with my money, give me two reasons why i shouldn't say NO; old things have passed away?
Re: Private Christian Universities: Faith In Deception? by Zodiac61(m): 8:28pm On Jul 06, 2012
papatosibe:

dived is correct! Whats your beef?
Dived and dove are both correct.
Re: Private Christian Universities: Faith In Deception? by rhymz(m): 11:18pm On Jul 06, 2012
jp philips:

ok; i believe you, in the old testaments pastors are mandated to be presenting burnt offering as a means of purifying themselves, pastor says NO that old things have passed away behold all things have become new, i agreed again;

pastor comes to church, he needs money he quotes Malachi 3 and Deuteronomy both old testaments to make me part with my money, give me two reasons why i shouldn't say NO; old things have passed away?
Re: Private Christian Universities: Faith In Deception? by Fabpat: 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2023
Follow the LORD JESUS CHRIST, una say NO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Full Text Of President Buhari’s Eid-el-Fitr Message / Religious Groups, Leaders To Buhari: Nigerians Are Hungry / Christianity Fast Facts: 8 Things Christians Believe In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.