Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Download 2go Mobile Messenger - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download 2go Mobile Messenger (11219 Views)

Download 2go Version 4.5.1 By 2go Team With Screenshots.jar / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? / download 2go on your HTC windows phone, and run any java files on it.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download 2go Mobile Messenger by chookoman: 2:50pm On May 15, 2012
Download 2Go Mobile Messenger

Have you joined on the free Mobile messenger network called 2Go? If not then read on!
What is 2go?

2go is a mobile messenger that allows you to communicate for free with your friends. It is a network of millions of people where you can setup your profile, meet new people, talk to friends, share files and pictures!
Why use 2go?

2go allows you to communicate with your friends for free. 2go does require a network connection which your mobile operator charges you a small amount for, but this costs much less than it would cost to send an SMS.
How do I get 2go?

With your mobile phone, visit :
Re: Download 2go Mobile Messenger by Shalome(m): 8:07pm On May 15, 2012
it hangs my n96 afta launching 2go,any remedy?sametin apens wen i install nimbuzz or any oda chat app
Re: Download 2go Mobile Messenger by theyoungfolk: 12:58am On Nov 06, 2012
same thing happening to me since last week after flashing my n96 phone, chat applications hang my phone upon launching and phone must be restarted before i can do anything. Pls help, tired of this whole thing cuz can't really do without chat
Re: Download 2go Mobile Messenger by NaijaPress: 7:17am On Jul 12, 2014
I see, thÉ poster was trying to add a link, in other to provide you a convinient link where you could down load 2go, first I'll like you to take note that you can't download 2go without a 2go enaled phone check here - http://www.naijapress.com.ng/2go-download-2go-registration-2go-download-www2gocoza/ good luck in your down load.
Re: Download 2go Mobile Messenger by gingger(m): 7:38am On Jul 12, 2014
NaijaPress: I see, thÉ poster was trying to add a link, in other to provide you a convinient link where you could down load 2go, first I'll like you to take note that you can't download 2go without a 2go enaled phone check here - http://www.naijapress.com.ng/2go-download-2go-registration-2go-download-www2gocoza/ good luck in your down load.

don't follow dat link instead ho to http://wap.2go.im

but I wonder in dis 21st century sum1 is still using 2go.. gosh
Re: Download 2go Mobile Messenger by 36lions: 8:44am On Jul 12, 2014
gingger:

don't follow dat link instead ho to http://wap.2go.im

but I wonder in dis 21st century sum1 is still using 2go.. gosh

I tire o. Anyway, those kids will still use it
Re: Download 2go Mobile Messenger by gingger(m): 10:38am On Jul 12, 2014
36lions:

I tire o. Anyway, those kids will still use it

lol
Re: Download 2go Mobile Messenger by flashj: 7:19am On Feb 19, 2015
chookoman:
Download 2Go Mobile Messenger

Have you joined on the free Mobile messenger network called 2Go? If not then read on!
What is 2go?

2go is a mobile messenger that allows you to communicate for free with your friends. It is a network of millions of people where you can setup your profile, meet new people, talk to friends, share files and pictures!
Why use 2go?

2go allows you to communicate with your friends for free. 2go does require a network connection which your mobile operator charges you a small amount for, but this costs much less than it would cost to send an SMS.
How do I get 2go?

With your mobile phone, visit :

hey guys,

Hey guys,am having a big problem now,the 2go am currently using is no more working. Can someone show me how to Download Latest 2go Version 4.5.

Please,i'll be very grateful.
Re: Download 2go Mobile Messenger by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Download 2go Mobile Messenger by MrKIZITO(m): 2:50pm On May 10, 2015
Re: Download 2go Mobile Messenger by tvreporter: 9:58am On Jun 12, 2015
I will tell you how to download 2go and enjoy the latest 2go version with your 2go friends. www.techcules.com/how-to-download-2go-download-2go-here/

(1) (Reply)

Samsung-Galaxy Note 3 To Be Released On September 25th / Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed / My Memory Card;:::keeps Corrupting Files I Transfer Or Received: Marking It (?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.