Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Nigerians Please Wise Up. The Media Wants To Destroy Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Please Wise Up. The Media Wants To Destroy Buhari (518 Views)

For You To Have A Better Tomorrow You Must Destroy Buhari / T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) / Those Seeking To Destroy Buhari Might End Destroying The Military-APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Please Wise Up. The Media Wants To Destroy Buhari by danjohn: 3:05pm On May 15, 2012
Today I read a story online that said that Buhari made some incendiary comments in Hausa and I got very pissed off. This is the oldest trick in the media's playbook. The PDP controlled media loves to slander Buhari and they ALWAYS do so by claiming that he gave a speech in Hausa and said something incendiary. Often times the people who write these articles are people who cannot even speak Hausa. This was the same tactic that the media used to paint Buhari as a religious fanatic.

Nairalanders, PLEASE, PLEASE, and PLEASE show me a video of Buhari saying anything anti-christian or pro-violence. I want to see a video. This act of character assassination by the media needs to stop.

(1) (Reply)

How Much is a Nigerian Life worth? / We Have Delivered On Democracy – PDP / Musiwa: Thousand Of Nigerian Sign Petition Of Change Of ReName Of Unilag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.