Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Nigeria Is Sinking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Sinking (580 Views)

Lagos Is Sinking? / Lagos State Is Sinking In A Sea Of Debt / Gov Amaechi Please Save Rsust. The Ship Is Sinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Sinking by emexc: 5:33am On May 16, 2012
In my opinion, i think this administration has failed nigerians. Fuel @ N97 per litre and plans are on for more increase. By june 2012, new increment in phcn tarrif will take effect still no improvement in power. Corruption now at its highest level inthe history of nigeria according to transparency international. Insecurity @ its peak. Most federal roads in worst shape. Infact the list is endless. All the money that obj saved when he was president has gone to the thin air without any quality project to show to justify the spending. The president doesn't match his words with action, he has not brought any single boko haram member to book since he started promising us that. What about the ultimatum he gave to cement manufacturers to crash the price of cement or ...., cement price as at today is N2300 soon it will hit N3000. I feel the country is sinking deeper in the mud under this present administration, what do u think guys?
Re: Nigeria Is Sinking by Mcdondayan: 7:42am On May 16, 2012
I think all we have to do is to keep praying. Jonathan has come 2 stay the earlier u realise that, the better for u. So pray that God gives him wisdom 2 rule naija.
Re: Nigeria Is Sinking by LogicMind: 8:16am On May 16, 2012
please sink
Re: Nigeria Is Sinking by 1025: 8:20am On May 16, 2012
charles taylor is facing a 80 years jail term. gaddafi killed like an idiot he was. saddam died like a nobody after all the noise. osama dissolved like sugar. who knows the next person as power can swing either way.
Re: Nigeria Is Sinking by micklplus(m): 11:00am On May 16, 2012
sinking and stinking>

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan, Shell, Etete In Fresh N155billion Scandal-premium TIMES ! / Nigerian Armed Forces Personnel A Threat To Nigeria's Security? / Nigeria Authorities Arrest, To Deport 45 Chinese Nationals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.